The Unexpected Visitors

Luckily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter XLIII: The Unexpected Visitors

 

 

After Jessica and Taeyeon heard Sooyoung’s shout, Taeyeon dashed towards the stairs and saw Sooyoung sitting while caressing her . On the other hand, Jessica opted to stay in the kitchen since Sooyoung doesn’t know that Jessica was in her house.

 

At the stairs.

 

“What happen to you buddy?” Taeyeon helped Sooyoung to get up from her seat.

 

“I felt dizzy that’s why.” Sooyoung answered as she stood up while caressing her .

 

“Stupid! Of course you’re sick. What are you doing here by the way? I’ll help you to go to your room.” Taeyeon asked as she helped Sooyoung to go upstairs.

 

“But I heard the bell rang plus I heard you’re talking to someone, I want to check it.” Sooyoung refused to go.

 

“Aish.. It’s just a delivery boy Soo. Now, let’s go. You need to rest.” Taeyeon answered.

 

“A delivery boy? You let him in? I thought you were the one who cook our dinner and with that kind of voice, I think it’s not a boy but a girl. Are you cheating Tiff?” Sooyoung asked while squinting her eyes.

 

“Aish.. No, I’m not!” Taeyeon suddenly pushed Sooyoung that made again Sooyoung fell.

 

“Aww, Tae!” Sooyoung closed her eyes while handling the pain on her . “And I’m sick.”

 

And that was the time Taeyeon realized what she did, “Oh darn it! Sorry Soo.” As she helped her again.

 

“What’s wrong with you today?! Even I’m sick, you still bullies me.” Sooyoung said as she caress her again. “Aww.. My head and my .. Two times in a row.” As she also caress her forehead.

 

“Because you still naughty even you’re sick Sooyoung.. Aish..” Taeyeon answered.

 

“But I want to know who was that Tae? This is my house, have you forgotten?!” Sooyoung already shouting.

 

“Ookkey.. I am so sorry, I forgot.. Now calm down.” Taeyeon patted Sooyoung’s back. “It’s just a newspaper boy to be exact Soo, I called to order some newspaper while I’m cooking I’m bored in a kitchen and the one you who heard that I’m talking to was my wife, she was on the phone I just set my loudspeaker on. Nice lie Kim Taeyeon!”

 

“Ah I see..” Sooyoung sighed. “Sorry buddy.. Achoo!” Sooyoung covered her nose.

 

“Aigoo.. Like I said you need to rest. Now, let’s go teenager.” Taeyeon helped Sooyoung to go upstairs.

 

“Hey, why you also call me teenager?” Sooyoung suddenly stop and look at Taeyeon.

 

“Huh? You don’t like it. Hmm.. Because you’re like a kid. Why, did someone call you that?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Tsk.. You’re the kid one here Kim Taeyeon.” Sooyoung continue to walk upstairs. “I prefer the shikshin.”

 

“Ahahaha.. My bad.” Taeyeon laughed.

 

Sooyoung’s Kitchen.

 

Jessica decided to hide under the table wher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter