The so called Meeting

Luckily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter XXX: The so called Meeting

 

 

Sooyoung and Jessica were already finished eating, they decided to finish first the eating than talking while eating. So only the sound of utensils were heard on their table, sometimes they will glance to each other while the other was not aware and if ever their eyes met, they will just gave their smile.

 

“Thank God. I’m full.” Sooyoung remarked while caressing her stomach.

 

“Yeah me too.” Jessica answered while wiping a napkin all over . “So what now? Any plan Sooyoung?”

 

“Hmm..” Sooyoung crossed her arms then she looks at her wristwatch. “It’s still too early to go home, it just 3:30 pm. Do you have any other plans Jessica?”

 

“Umm, no. How about you Sooyoung?” Jessica asked the same thing.

 

“Same here.” Sooyoung answered.

 

Then a moment of silence, an awkward silence to be exact. Sooyoung will just gaze her attention to other table while Jessica will look on her phone.

 

“What if..” Then all of the sudden both of them speak.

 

“Hehe.. You first Jessica.” Sooyoung chuckled.

 

“No you first Sooyoung.” Jessica smiled.

 

Just to avoid another awkward silence, Sooyoung agreed to start the conversation. “I’m thinking, what if we will just talk about the so called meeting that the couple had been set up to us which is the evaluation of a project since that’s the main reason why we are here, right? How about our on-going 3D movie project? What do you think Jessica?”

 

Instead of answering it, Jessica just giggled.

 

“Jessica? Is there anything funny?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“Oh sorry about that. I just can’t believe that we are thinking the same thing.” Jessica smiled. “So it’s a big OK to me.”

 

“Good. So shall we start the discussion?” Sooyoung asked again.

 

“Sure.” Jessica nodded.

 

So Sooyoung presented their project on her Ipad while discussing it to Jessica on the other hand, Jessica played every scene of the movie.

 

“So basically you haven’t finished this movie yet. And what I saw is the other half of the story right?” Jessica asked after she saw the clips while listening to Sooyoung.

 

“Yes. Actually, I just finished half of it.” Sooyoung nodded. “So how was it?”

 

“Hmm.. Nice title by the way, Lucky. Nonetheless, I may say that the storyline is very simple so as the appearance of the characters but how you make these such characters do their roles were quite amazing as if they were alive, as if they really exist in real life.” Jessica explained while returning the Ipad to Sooyoung.

 

“Really? Thanks. I’m fluttered.” Sooyoung smiled while accepting the Ipad.

 

Nevertheless, the smile given by Sooyoung was different from before for Jessica’s perception. For her it was a beautiful smile that she never dare to notice when they first met. Maybe Sooyoung was really happy that moment because of what she heard coming from Jessica and was oblivious that smile makes Jessica speechless.

 

“So anything else?” Sooyoung asked again, still giving her killer smile. However, Jessica still speechless and still focus on Sooyoung’s smile. “Jessica? Are okay?” Without her aware she’s holding Jessica hands, checking if she’s fine.

 

When Jessica felt Sooyoung’s hands onto her, she felt sudden electricity that makes her conscious, “Huh?” Jessica looked at her. “Are you saying something Sooyoung?”

 

“Umm, yeah. I’m asking you for your other opinion towards our project. But all of the sudden, you became silent.” Sooyoung explained. “Are you alright Jessica?” Sooyoung was worried.

 

“Ah sorry about that. I’m fine.” Jessica lowered her head then she saw Sooyoung’s hands were holding her hands. “Anyways, let’s continue our discussion.” Jessica suddenly removes her hands while looking away.

 

“Ah sure.” Sooyoung was a bit shocked when Jessica suddenly removes her hands, actually she’s also wondering why her hands were onto hers. “Sorry about that.” Sooyoung lowered her head while caressing her nape.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter