The New Year’s Eve

Luckily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter LXIII: The New Year’s Eve

 

 

It was already New Year’s Eve everyone was busy preparing in TaeNy’s Mansion while waiting for 12 midnight. Jessica and Taeyeon were in the kitchen while Tiffany and Krystal were in the dining area.

 

On the other hand, TaeNy’s parents and the Jung sisters’ parents were talking at the living room. Mrs. Jung already told Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Hwang about what Mr. Jung told her.

 

TaeNy’s Living Room.

 

“Now what have you done?!” It was Mrs. Kim, she was scolding Mr. Kim.

 

“Aish.. You’re putting your own daughters’ sake!” It was Mrs. Hwang, she was also scolding Mr. Hwang.

 

“Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Hwang just calm down, lower your voices they may hear us.” Mrs. Jung tried to calm the two. Then she looked at Mr. Jung with fierce eyes.

 

Mr. Jung caught it. “What? I said, I’m sorry..” Then he lowered his head and Mr. Kim and Mr. Hwang just lowered their heads.

 

“Anyways, we have no choice but to tell our daughters about it. Maybe, it is about time.” It was Mrs. Kim.

 

“I guess you’re right, but for sure they will get mad at us after they heard this news. We have no right to just brag our decisions to them, they’re already adult and independent.” It was Mrs. Hwang.

 

“But we have no choice but to tell them as soon as possible or else.. Aish.. Because of that bet, our new year will be a big mess.” It was Mrs. Jung.

 

“We’re sorry!” Mr. Jung, Mr. Kim and Mr. Hwang joined in rhythm while bowing.

 

“Aish.. You should say sorry to them!” Mrs. Kim, Mrs. Hwang and Mrs. Jung also joined in rhythm while pointing at their husbands.

 

Unfortunately, their daughters heard the shouting of their mothers so they immediately dashed in the living room.

 

“What happen here?” It was TaeNy. “Mom? Dad?”

 

“Why you’re shouting mom?” It was Jessica and Krystal.

 

“Ah sorry to disturb you sweetie but everything was fine. We are just talking here, right?” It was Mrs. Kim.

 

Then everyone nodded.

 

“Are you sure mom?” Jessica asked but I heard all of you shouting.

 

“Yeah.. Is everything ok?” It was Krystal.

 

“Oh yes dear everything is ok.” Mrs. Hwang answered while smiling.

 

“Alright. Like you said, everything is ok. So we leave you first then.” Taeyeon answered as she started to walk.

 

Their parents nodded.

 

“Ook.. I hope so..” It was Tiffany.

 

“Alright. We leave you then.” It was Jessica.

 

“Don’t worry my dear. Just take your time preparing.” Mrs. Jung smiled at them. “By the way, Taeyeon and Tiffany your fathers want to talk about something later maybe during our dinner.”

 

“What?!” Mr. Kim and Mr. Hwang looked at each other, they didn’t expect it.

 

“About what auntie?” Taeyeon and Tiffany answered at the same time.

 

“Well my dear it is about business matter, the deal and everything. Right, sweetie?” Then Mrs. Kim looked at Mr. Kim straight to his eyes.

 

“Ooh yyeah..” Mr, Kim answered while sweating.

 

“Yes.. It’s about business matter.” Mrs. Hwang made an awkward smile. “Right?” She also looked at Mr. Hwang however Mr. Hwang just nodded.

 

“I see.. Ok then, we’ll talk about this later dad.” Taeyeon smiled at them.

 

“Ok.” Tiffany nodded. “We will leave you then.”

 

“Take your time my dear.” Mrs. Jung smiled while the others just waved their hands. Then the four left.

 

TaeNy’s Kitchen.

 

TaeNy decided to go in the kitchen helping the maids while KrySica decided to stay also in the dining area.

 

“I feel something is wrong baby.” Tiffany said while following Taeyeon and Sica from behind.

 

“Huh? What do you mean hon?” Taeyeon looked at her.

 

“Look, remember during Christmas. Our fathers spent the Christmas at our front yard talking some important matter because I saw their faces were serious when I tried to invite them to eat.” Tiffany answered.

 

“Is that so? I never noticed it though.” Taeyeon touched her chin, she was realizing what Tiffany had said.

 

“And I think that is the reason why our dads want to talk to us as auntie had said.” Tiffany said.

 

“But auntie told us it has something to do with business so maybe there’s little bit problem with work. Don’t worry, its normal baby.” Taeyeon smiled as she held Tiffany’s shoulders.

 

“But still..” Tiffany bit her lips. “I feel something is wrong.”

 

“Don’t give that gloomy face. C’mon sweetie, we’re celebrating New Year.” Taeyeon cupped Tiffany’s face. “Welcome it with a smile.”

 

“Hmm.. Alright.” Tiffany smiled as she rub her nose to Taeyeon’s nose.

 

“Ehem.” Jessica interrupted the couple. “We are preparing the meal not the deserts.” As she proceed in the kitchen followed by Krystal who was carrying the tray.

 

“Jessie~ Mean~” Tiffany stuck out her tongue.

 

“Yah, you’re mean unnie.” Krystal agreed as she pushes Jessica’s back with the tray.

 

While Taeyeon just smile as she caress her nape and continue what she left off.

 

“Hey! I’m serious here!” Jessica rolled her eyes as she get the food.

 

“Aish.. You just miss her Miss Jung Jessica.” Tiffany poked Jessica’s cheek.

 

“Who’s her?” Jessica looked at her.

 

“Numb blonde. Isn’t obvious?” Krystal passed through them while carrying the tray with food.

 

“Hey Krystal don’t give me that kind of attitude. How about you? You just miss Amber that’s why you keep avoiding her during the video call.” Jessica crossed her arms.

 

“Wwhat?!” Krystal turned around to look at Jessica. “Ii’m not!”

 

“Kekeke.. Jungs cut it out.” Tiffany halted the sisters. “Don’t worry, we will video call them before 12 midnight here and you can greet them a New Year. Just be patient girls, right Tae?” Tiffany looked at Taeyeon who was busy still eavesdropping the conversation of the three.

 

“Yeah.” Taeyeon looked at Tiffany and smiled.

 

After they finished, they decided to spend their time with their parents while waiting for 12 midnight at the front yard. Taeyeon was carrying box of fireworks while Krystal was carrying a tablet.

 

“Here we go.” Taeyeon placed the box on the grass.

 

“That’s too many unnie.” Krystal remarked when she notice Taeyeon brought many firecrackers.

 

“One h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter