The Changes

Luckily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter LV: The Changes

 

 

“Hmm.. Mmm.. Hmm.. Mmm~” Humming was heard all over the office.

 

“Ehem.. Seems someone is happy huh?” Taeyeon walked inside the office.

 

“Oh Tae, good morning.” Sooyoung greeted her as she put her phone in her pocket.

 

“Hmm.. Good morning also Miss Sooyoung.” Taeyeon bowed at her. “You look different today.”

 

However, Taeyeon didn’t receive any response. Instead she saw an image of person smiling while staring at the ceiling.

 

“I guess I’m talking to myself.” Taeyeon smiled. “Here.” Then Taeyeon placed folders on Sooyoung’s table.

 

“Hhuh?” Sooyoung suddenly reacted maybe because of the sound made after Taeyeon placed the folders on the table.

 

“Finally, you’re awaken Miss Choi.” Taeyeon grinned at her. “How’s your sleep?”

 

“Awake? I’m not sleeping Tae.” Sooyoung shook her head. “Oh? What are these Tae?” Sooyoung finally noticed the folders.

 

“Ah sorry about that I mean you’re daydreaming again Soo at the same time drooling.” Taeyeon .

 

“What?!” Sooyoung suddenly wipe her lips.

 

“Wahaha..” Taeyeon laughed while walking towards her table. “Just kidding.”

 

“Aish.. Kim Taeyeon, what happen to you this morning huh?” Sooyoung said as she open the folder.

 

“Correction Choi Sooyoung, I’m always love in making fun of you early in the morning. But it’s you what happen to you?” Taeyeon pointed at her while sitting.

 

“To me? Nothing. I’m fine.” Sooyoung make a weird face. “Why did you ask?”

 

“Because usually, every time I come to the office and try to tease you I see you busy with your work or sometimes you’re in a deep thought thinking of your past love life with a gloomy face.” Taeyeon explained. “But now, yes you’re in a deep thought again this time with a happy plus a blooming face.”

 

“Aish.. Whatever Tae.” Sooyoung just shrugged her shoulders and continue to read the papers.

 

“So tell me Soo what happen to your date? Is it because of the Jung why you’re happy today?” Taeyeon asked as she rested her back on the chair.

 

“Its fine, a normal dinner you can say.” Sooyoung answered.

 

“Really? A normal dinner but it has a big effect on you.” Taeyeon grinned.

 

“Huh? What do you mean Tae?” Sooyoung looked at her then she continue reading.

 

“Aigoo.. Look, you’re blooming today. You become more attractive today. That’s it.” Taeyeon answered.

 

“I don’t know what are you talking about. Let’s just work.” Sooyoung just shook her head.

 

“As you wish boss.” Taeyeon nodded. “At least you’re happy.”

 

“Wait. What are these all about?” Sooyoung suddenly asked after she read everything. “Why you didn’t tell me?”

 

“About that Soo, sorry if we didn’t inform you and decided to tell you today, I’m giving you a time to rest that is why we decided to print first the script before continuing the said part.” Taeyeon explained. “So how was it? Do like the new chapter?”

 

“Umm.. I’m not saying I don’t like it but do you think Tae it’s too early for the characters to separate their ways again? Especially if their relationship is already developing in a deeper stage.” Sooyoung answered.

 

“You’re right Soo but it will give more thrills to the story, distance is one of the effective factors for a realization especially the level of feelings towards someone.” Taeyeon explained. “And everyone agreed to it. And besides it suit to the event, the guy will spend his Christmas and New Year with his family and I know the girl will understand.”

 

“Hmm.. I guess you’re right. Then let’s continue the movie.” Sooyoung get her laptop and power it on.

 

“Aside from happy and blooming, you’re inspired too.” Taeyeon still teasing her.

 

“Tae, cut it out please. We’re in the office.” Sooyoung sighed.

 

“But I can’t help Soo, it’s written all over your face. Hehehe..” Taeyeon giggled. “Anyways, speaking of Christmas. What date today is?”

 

“Umm, 17th of December? Why?” Sooyoung answered while looking at her laptop.

 

“Aigoo.. Soo have you forgotten? It’s near Christmas!” Taeyeon snapped.

 

“Yeah, I know that is why we have to finish the movie because the deadline is near.” Sooyoung answered.

 

“Aish.. I’m aware of that, you’re a workaholic that is why you forgotten it!” Taeyeon pointed at Sooyoung.

 

“What?! What did I forgot?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“You only have 5 days here in Seoul Soo. How you gonna spend it with her huh? Christmas is approaching.” Taeyeon answered.

 

“Oh yeah. I forgot about it.” Sooyoung finally remembered what Taeyeon referring to as she touch her forehead. “I’m gonna leave in 23rd.”

 

“See? Because you’re focus in work plus her sister that is why you forgot about her.” Taeyeon said as slammed the table. “I feel sorry for her.”

 

Instead, Sooyoung’s mind was the one who response, “Yeah.. I didn’t notice the time. Am I too late? Shall I ask her again? But what if it will happen that again? Five days are not enough to think and plan and I have my work. Or shall I postpone my leave and choose to spend my Christmas and New Year here with her but I already promise my family Aish! Choi Sooyoung what now?!” While ruffling her hair.

 

On the other hand, Taeyeon just observed her friend while giggling, “Kekeke.. You look like a child Soo, hard to choose what to eat first candies or chocolates.”

 

“Wait a minute. Aish..” Sooyoung suddenly halted from thinking what Taeyeon said after she heard her friend chuckling alone on her seat. “Hey! Kim Taeyeon! Are you making fun of me again?!” Then looked at her.

 

“Ahahahaha..” Taeyeon cannot control her laugh. “Look at you Soo.”

 

“Just as I thought. Whatever.” Sooyoung ignore Taeyeon and opted to continue to work on the movie.

 

On the other hand, Taeyeon still keep on teasing her, “Yeah Soo, hehehe.. Just as I thought too.. You’re really in love but I wonder who.”

 

Jung sisters’ Room.

 

It’s not typical for Jessica to wake up this early nonetheless right now she was fully awake and busy reading a pocket book on her bed while humming at the same time.

 

“Mmmm~ Hmmm~ Mmmm~” Jessica was humming while reading and playing with her hair.

 

Because of that little humming, Krystal was disturbed so she changed her position however because of that humming sound from the other corner that made her conscious and look for that sound.

 

“Unnie? You’re already awake?” Krystal asked after she saw Jessica was sitting on the bed.

 

“No, no Krys, I’m still sleeping but now I decided to sleep while opening my eyes at the same time sitting and reading just for a change.” Jessica still reading.

 

“Aish.. Whatever.” Krystal rolled her eyes and decided to sleep again yet she realized that her sister was already awake so that means it’s already late. “Wait! Unnie, what time is it?” Krystal got up from her bed.

 

“Time?” Jessica looked at her. “Its quarter before seven darling.” Then continue reading.

 

“What?! Are you sure unnie?” Krystal widen her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter