Chapter LIX: The Switch

Luckily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter LIX: The Switch

 

 

Taeyeon and Jessica were already finished planning the things they will do during their date so they decided to go out from the cottage. On the other hand, Tiffany, Sooyoung and Krystal were still discussing the said plans.

 

“So Jessica, this way please.” As Taeyeon make a way for Jessica.

 

“Thanks Taeyeon.” Jessica smiled.

 

“Umm, by the way Jessica if you don’t mind can I call you Jess? And you can also call me Tae.” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Oh no problem Tae.” Jessica answered.

 

“That’s good. Thanks Jess.” Taeyeon smiled.

 

Then they decided to proceed at the arcade station.

 

After a couple minutes, Tiffany, Sooyoung and Krystal also go outside.

 

“So what is our first stop?” Tiffany asked.

 

“Well, according to our plan we will spend our date in roller coaster rides!” Krystal clapped.

 

“So what are we waiting for? Let’s buy some tickets.” Tiffany remarked as she held her arms to Krystal.

 

On the other hand, Sooyoung kept on gazing her eyes as if she’s looking for something because she didn’t notice that Tiffany and Krystal left.

 

Tiffany and Krystal were already at the ticket booth, when Krystal noticed that Sooyoung was not with them.

 

“Eh? Unnie?” Krystal looked around.

 

“What is the prob Krys?” Tiffany noticed Krystal was looking for someone.

 

“Sooyoung unnie was not with us.” Krystal answered.

 

“Oh you’re right. I wonder where she is?” Tiffany finally noticed it.

 

“Shall I look for her unnie?” Krystal asked.

 

“Maybe you can call her phone. Do you know her number?” Tiffany answered.

 

“I do have unnie. I call her then.” Krystal got her phone from her bag. “Unnie, I’m gonna sit at the near bench while contacting her.” Then she walk towards to the said bench.

 

“Alright. I’m gonna buy some tickets.” Tiffany smiled.

 

After a couple minutes. Tiffany proceed where Krystal was sitting after she bought some tickets.

 

“So where is she?” Tiffany asked.

 

“She won’t answer it unnie.” Krystal answered still her phone was on her ear.

 

“I wonder what happen.” Tiffany also seated beside Krystal. “She seems not on herself today. Hmm.. Is it something to do with this double date plus one thingy?”

 

“Who unnie?” Krystal asked.

 

“Sooyoung, haven’t you noticed it?” Tiffany looked at her.

 

“Oh yeah. But she told us she’s tired that’s why.” Krystal answered.

 

“I hope so.” Tiffany sighed. “She still won’t pick up?”

 

“Yeah.” Krystal nodded. “Maybe, I text her where we at right now.”

 

“I guess right. Maybe we will wait for her here.” Tiffany answered.

 

TaeSic.

 

Taeyeon and Jessica were already at the gaming station.

 

“So what game do you want to play?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Umm.. Ppardon?” Jessica can’t hear what Taeyeon had said because it’s too noisy.

 

“I said what game you want to play Jess?” Taeyeon decided to go near to Jessica’s ear.

 

“Ahehe.. I see.. Sorry.” Jessica laughed. “It’s up to you Tae, I don’t know any game here.”

 

“Alright. How about car race?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Ok. It’s fine with me.” Jessica agreed.

 

“Good. Let’s buy some coins first.” Taeyeon said while pointing at the said booth.

 

Then they proceed at the booth. Taeyeon was the one who bought some coins.

 

“Here you go.” Taeyeon gave some coins when she noticed Jessica was staring at something. “Jess?”

 

“Oh sorry.. I’m sorry.” Jessica bowed at her when she finally noticed Taeyeon.

 

“Is there something wrong? Here are your coins by the way.” Taeyeon gave the coins to Jessica.

 

“Oh no.. Thanks.” Jessica smiled.

 

“Alright then. Shall we play?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Ok.” Jessica nodded but then she again gaze her attention to that thing.

 

Fortunately, Taeyeon noticed it again and also looked at the same direction Jessica was looking, “Oh.. She like that game.”

 

Still, Jessica was staring at that thing when Taeyeon called her attention, “Jess? Do you want to play that game?”

 

“Huh?” Jessica finally looked at Taeyeon.

 

“That.” Taeyeon pointed. A game where there is a machine wherein you can play by pulling up any stuff toys you want in it. (Sorry I don’t know what the exact name of it>_<)

 

“Ahehe.. Sorry..” Jessica scratched her head. “I wanted to but it’s a child play and besides we decided to play a car race game.”

 

“It’s ok. We can use these coins there.” Taeyeon smiled. “So shall we go?”

 

“Really? Thank you Tae.” Jessica clapped her hands.

 

SooFanyKrys.

 

Finally, Sooyoung was able to look for Tiffany and Krystal.

 

“So.. Sorry..” Sooyoung was out of air. She kept on running while searching for the two.

 

“Where have you been unnie?! We are worried!” Krystal stood up and hugged Sooyoung. “You didn’t even answer my calls!”

 

“Sorry.. I was lost..” Sooyoung answered and also hugged Krystal. “And about that, I didn’t noticed it because I was busy looking for you.”

 

“Enough with that. We already forgive you.” Tiffany also stood up from the bench. “Let’s get back why we here. Here’s your ticket.”

 

“Thanks.” Sooyoung accepted the ticket.

 

“Don’t do that again unnie.” Krystal said still hugging Sooyoung.

 

“Aigoo..” Tiffany tried to break the hug. “She’s the one who picked me Krystal~ Stop hugging her.” Tiffany winked at Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung smiled and finally let go of the hug. With no choice, Krystal also did the same thing.

 

“Alright. But I’m the one who picked Sooyoung unnie~” Krystal pouted.

 

“Hehehe.. Childish.. Then let’s held Sooyoung’s both arms. I’m on the left side.” Tiffany laughed as she held her arms on Sooyoung’s arm.

 

“Fine with me..” Krystal smiled as she also held her arms on Sooyoung’s right arm.

 

“When we get home you have an explanation to do by the way, Choi Sooyoung.” Tiffany whispered as she poke Sooyoung’s left cheek.

 

“What? About what?” Sooyoung looked at Tiffany. “Why?”

 

“Hmm.. Why you got lost today.” Tiffany giggled. “You’re looking for them, right?”

 

“I see.. Sorry about that.” Sooyoung lowered her head. “Ok. I’ll explain.” She whispered.

 

“Unnies? Are talking about something?” Krystal looked at them.

 

“Gotcha! Nothing Krys. I’m just happy. Hehehe..” Tiffany chuckled.

 

TaeSic.

 

On the other hand, Taeyeon and Jessica decided to play that machine that pulls up stuff toys and take it as your owned. Right now, Taeyeon was the one who’s holding the handle.

 

“What do you want Jess?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Umm.. I want that pink bear.” Jessica pointed the said bear. “I want to give it to Tiff.”

 

“I see.. Hehe, Tiff really loves pink. Alright.” Taeyeon started to move the handle.

 

“Be careful. Slowly.” Jessica said.

 

“A little bit more.” Taeyeon was able to let the handle held the said bear in its claws. “Now it’s for you to shoot in the basket.” She slowly moved it in the basket. “Got you!”

 

“Hooray!” Jessica hugged immediately the bear after she got it in the machine. “You’re good Tae. Thanks.”

 

“Ahehe.. We are just lucky today.” Taeyeon smiled. “But thanks.”

 

“I’m sure Tiff will love this.” Jessica pinched the bear. “It’s so soft.”

 

“So, how about you Jess? Do you want anything?” Taeyeon inserted a coin.

 

“Really? Oh.. I want that brown monkey.” Jessica blurted it out.

 

“Eh?” Taeyeon looked at her with a surprised.

 

“Kekeke.. For my sister.” Jessica stuck out her tongue. “It looks like her. Naughty.”

 

“I see. Hehe..” Taeyeon smiled. “Alright. Monkey you’re next.” Taeyeon moved the handle.

 

“Hwaiting!” Jessica clapped her hands.

 

Back at SooFanyKrys.

 

They already finished riding the rollercoaster.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter