The False Meeting

Luckily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter XXVI: The False Meeting

 

 

Sooyoung continue their project after the three days of leaving it behind as they focused on the preparation and celebration of TaeNy’s monthly anniversary. For her, it was long enough she needs to finish it before the end of the year.

 

“I miss you project.” As Sooyoung opens her laptop, then she heard a knock from their door. “Huh? You may come in.”

           

“Good morning buddy!” Taeyeon greeted her.

 

“Oh good morning too. Why did you knock? It’s your office Tae.” Sooyoung smiled still looking at her laptop.

 

“Well, I just want to greet you in a different way this time.” Taeyeon answered as she goes to her table.

 

“Hehe.. So how’s your night by the way Tae?” Sooyoung asked when she remembered that after they finished the song, the couple immediately ran towards to their room.

 

“Hmm.. Very good actually Tiffany still sleeping. Thanks by the way and I am sorry if I leave you behind.” Taeyeon bowed at her.

 

'“Heh.. Don’t be.. I understand.” Sooyoung shakes her head. “It’s normal for lovers.”

 

“I guess you’re right. You’re the best buddy. I can’t make it without you.” Taeyeon bowed again.

 

“Aish.. Stop doing that, I’m not a God.” Sooyoung chuckled. “Anyways, you have to thank the Jung sisters too.”

 

“Oh, speaking of them. How did you manage to ask for their help? You know especially to Jessica.” Taeyeon asked.

 

“It was an accident Tae.. I mean, just like you, Tiffany was also asking for help to the Jung sisters so that’s it. And it happens that we are on the same boat. Good thing, I had a talk with them before your special day cause if not for sure it will be a big mess.” Sooyoung explained.

 

“I see. I better thank them too. By the way, you have a meeting today.” Taeyeon said as she walks towards Sooyoung’s table.

 

“Meeting? What for?” Sooyoung asked, as she stop from what she’s doing and look up.

 

“You will have a meeting with someone. I am free today Soo. I mean, my parents contacted me awhile ago that, they told me I need a rest at least one day when they found out I stay in the office 24/7 while they’re not here but I can’t leave the office to our staffs, I only trust you.” Taeyeon holds the monitor of Sooyoung’s laptop.

 

“But how about the project? We have to finish it at least by the end of the year. So by January we can focus more on the promotions. How can I handle the two?” Sooyoung removes Taeyeon’s hands on the monitor.

 

“I’ll finish the other half Sooyoung; I promise but please let me. I also promise that this was the last favour I will ask you Soo. It is just for today so please.” Taeyeon kneeled.

 

“Aish.. Kim Taeyeon, stop doing that. And besides, for how many times you said it’s the last favour huh?” Sooyoung chuckled as she stand up from her chair and pulls Taeyeon up. “Alright.. Alright.. I’ll do it.”

 

“Yes!” Taeyeon jumped like a kid and hugged Sooyoung. “Thank you Soo.. Anyways, the meeting will be this afternoon three o’clock sharp in a certain place. By the way, here’s the address of your meeting place and the other info.” Taeyeon gave a small paper to Sooyoung.

 

“An investor from States?” Sooyoung asked after she finished reading the paper. “Is it a he or she? And why that investor like this certain place? It is a restaurant for couples Tae!”

 

“Yup, that is why I ask you. I’m not single and Tiffany will not like it either.” Taeyeon explained. “By the way, it’s a she.”

 

“Sigh, I guess it’s up to me now. I don’t like if the two of you misunderstood this meeting. Who chooses this place anyways? Can we just discuss this here?” Sooyoung sat again on her chair still looking at the paper.

 

“Actually it’s me Soo who chose this place, this person doesn’t like a formal meeting whatsoever and she also likes romantic places. So for the success of this meeting, we have to impress her.” Taeyeon explained.

 

“Guess you have a point. So if she’s from the States do I have to welcome her at the airport too?” Sooyoung asked again.

 

“No buddy, she’s already here. Actually she decided first to visit almost part of South Korea before arranging this meeting with us.” Taeyeon go back also from her table.

 

“Ah, so if I’m gonna just meet her in this restaurant, how can I recognize her? I don’t even have any picture of her.” Sooyoung snapped.

 

“It’s up to you to guess. Hehe.. Kidding.. Don’t worry, I already reserved your table, just ask the information for the number of the table which was under my name and you have also to wear casual attire Soo, don’t go there wearing our uniform.” Taeyeon smiled while playing her chair.

 

“I see then.” Sooyoung closed her laptop. “So what we gonna discuss?”

 

“Aside from investing her stocks to our company; she also wants to support our projects by giving us separate funds so here’s our chance for our on-going 3D movie. You have to amaze her Soo, how striking our movie is. And if we don’t mind she can also share her ideas for the success of the project, she said that she’s may not be good in technical terms or how we create nor make our project but she’s a good critic.” Taeyeon answered while sitting.

 

“Really? That is good news Tae. At least before we can open this movie in cinemas, it’s already been evaluated by a professional spectator. Don’t worry pal, I will do my best to astound her. I can’t wait to meet her too.” Sooyoung clapped her hands.

 

“Yeah.. It’s very good news Soo. Surely you can’t wait to see her.” Taeyeon nodded while grinning then she get her cellphone in her pocket.

 

Outside the Jung Sisters room.

 

“Knock.. Knock..” Tiffany knocked on the door. “Are you awake Jess?”

 

After a minute, the door was opened by Jessica this time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter