The Special Note

Luckily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter XXIV: The Special Note

 

 

“Hmm.. The food really taste good baby. Jessica is good in cooking.” Taeyeon said while munching.

 

“I told you she was the best in everything.” Tiffany answered while drinking her wine.

 

“But for me you were the best sweetheart.” Taeyeon winked at her.

 

“Aigoo, Kim Taeyeon is naughty tonight.” Tiffany .

 

“I’m always, because the girl in front of me was hot and y in black. Take note the word ‘BLACK’.” Taeyeon stared at her intensely.

 

“Ohoho.. Don’t look at me like that sweetheart. I’m melting.” Tiffany avoids the gaze while cutting the chicken’s thigh. “Anyways, thanks for this special night baby.”

 

“Don’t thank me baby, it was because of you why this night is very special.” Taeyeon rested her chin on her left palm, staring Tiffany while putting the food inside with the fork. “Speaking of special, do you love the flowers that I gave to you?”

 

“Oh.. Of course I love it baby.. Thanks for that and also for the family bears together with the special food for my lunch. Everyone loves it specially the investors. One of them said that Koreans were very romantic.” Tiffany smiles while chewing.

 

“Especially the investors? What do you mean? You were in your office baby?” Taeyeon said as she get the half open bottle of wine and pour it on their glasses.

 

“Opps.. Did I said that?” Tiffany stopped from chewing and covers ; she didn’t realize what she just had said.

 

“Yup.. I thought only yesterday was your meeting with them but how come you still go in the office today? And you didn’t inform me.” Taeyeon asked as she holds her glass.

 

“I am so sorry sweetheart. It’s true that yesterday was the scheduled meeting I have with them but they change their mind after they visited Seoul they just love the place and decided to leave this six o’clock in the afternoon.” Tiffany explained while lowering her head. “Sorry I didn’t inform you since it was an emergency and you were busy that time.”

 

“Baby, I am not mad. Look at me.” Taeyeon holds Tiffany’s chin up to look at her. “I understand, ok?”

 

“Thanks baby and I am very sorry.” Tiffany’s caress Taeyeon wrist.

 

Taeyeon smiled at her. “But anyway, how come you still receive the flowers, the teddy bears and your lunch if the planned was to deliver it to you in our room?” As she go back from her position where she was holding the glass of wine.

 

“Speaking of that, I asked your men who carry your gifts for me, if before they proceed in the office, they first deliver it in our house since you are not aware that I will still go in my office today however they answered me that they go immediately in my office. But I asked them again, how come they knew that I am here and what they told me, Sooyoung directed them.” Tiffany w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter