The Extraordinary Porridge

Luckily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter XLVII: The Extraordinary Porridge

 

 

Since Taeyeon and Jessica were finished washing and arranging the dishes. And it’s getting late, the group decided to go home except for Taeyeon she will stay at Sooyoung’s house.

 

At Sooyoung’s house gate.

 

Taeyeon were the one who accompany them since Sooyoung is not feeling well, she just watched them by the door.

 

Taeyeon was at the window of the car. “Watch the road sweetheart.” As she gave a peck on Tiffany’s lips. “Love you. Take care.”

 

“Yes. Thanks. Love you too.” As Tiffany response the kiss.

 

“By the way, take care everyone.” Taeyeon waved at them as she walk near the gate. “Bye!”

 

“Bye Taeyeon unnie, thanks.” Krystal waved at Taeyeon when she saw Sooyoung standing by the door she also waved at her and gave her a flying kiss. “Good bye Sooyoung unnie! Get well soon.” As she let herself almost outside the window while shouting.

 

Sooyoung just chuckled and waved at Krystal.

 

“Aish.. Krystal.” Jessica tried to pull her who was on the front seat. “Bye also Taeyeon, and thanks.” Then she try to peek at Sooyoung who was looking at her from far away and wave her a good bye.

 

The same, Sooyoung just smiled at them and waved at Jessica but this time with both hands plus a flying kiss. And Krystal noticed it, “How come Sooyoung unnie returned you the flying kiss?”

 

Taeyeon giggled when she saw it, “Ahehehe. Don’t worry Krystal here’s my flying kiss.” As she also gave Krystal a flying kiss but Tiffany catches it first, “Sorry Krys. Finders. Keepers.” Tiffany . On the other hand, Jessica just a laughed.

 

“Mou~ Unfair!” Krystal whined.

 

“Ahahaha.. That’s enough. It’s already late.” Taeyeon ordered Tiffany close the windows and lock it as Tiffany blow a horn to signal them that they will now go.

 

Sooyoung’s Living Room.

 

“It’s lonely again.” Sooyoung said as she rested herself on the sofa.

 

“Yup.” Taeyeon sat beside her. “By the way, buddy how’s your cold?” Then Taeyeon touched Sooyoung’s forehead. “Hmm.. It’s getting good.” As she also touch her forehead.

 

“Good. Now I can work tomorrow.” Sooyoung smiled.

 

“Opps. Not yet. You need to rest Soo.” Taeyeon answered her while getting up.

 

“But why? I’m fine.” Sooyoung asked. “By the way, where are you going Tae?”

 

“To get your medicine.” Taeyeon answered as she proceed to the kitchen.

 

“Tae, I’m fine~” Sooyoung whined as she stood up and follow her behind.

 

“What are you doing here?” When Taeyeon realized that Sooyoung followed her. “Just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter