The Special Trivia

Luckily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter XXI: The Special Trivia

 

 

At TaeNy’s Front Yard.

 

Taeyeon lead the way as she holds Tiffany’s hand while the other hand was on Tiffany’s waist as they carefully walked outside the house. The area was still dark, the only light she use were the candles positioned on the red carpet placed on the front yard grass that lead on their dinner table.

 

“We are not yet there baby?” Tiffany asked as she hold Taeyeon’s arm tightly.

 

“We’re almost there. About 10 steps more sweetheart.” Taeyeon answered as she hold Tiffany’s arm while lending the way.

 

Finally, they are already on the suited place. Taeyeon helped Tiffany to sit as she also sat facing her. Their dinner table was set on the centre of the front yard with everything on it.

 

“Sweetheart, can I take it off? You know, I hate dark. Please.” Tiffany asked as she tries to untie the cover.

 

“No, not yet baby. I’ll count first, from one to three. Ready?” Taeyeon answered as she looked at Sooyoung who was holding a flashlight, lighting her face in order for Taeyeon to see her, about a centimetre away from them, giving her a signal to be ready.

 

“Alright. Ready.” Tiffany answered as she positioned herself by holding the end of the handkerchief, making ready to untie it.

 

“Ok. 1.. 2.. 3!” Taeyeon said as she counts her fingers in three.

 

By three, Tiffany loosens the knot of the handkerchief that covers the  face. Tiffany blink several times before she can see everything, the place still dark she can’t even see their house but she still was amazed from what she saw in front of her especially to their dinner table setting that looks like this by the way, take note no food and wine yet.

 

“You made this? Wow~” Tiffany remarked still looking at the table.

 

“Hmm.. Let’s say I planned this but of course I can’t do this without the help of my guardian angel, you know.” Taeyeon chuckled.

 

After Taeyeon’s response Tiffany gazed up and saw her Taeyeon who was looking at her deeply, was resting her chin on her palm and smiling widely.

 

“Oh, my God baby! Is that you? Simple but you look gorgeous.” Tiffany was attracted more when she saw the type of attire she is wearing at that night and it looks like this:

 

“Really? I thought, you will not like it because it is a bit simple and a rush.” Taeyeon answered as she fixed her hair.

 

“Remember baby that’s why I fell in love you for being simple. By the way, why is still dark?” Tiffany asked while looking around the place.

 

“Simply because all I can see is you.” Taeyeon winked. “By the way flowers for you sweetheart, again.” Taeyeon answered as she gives the bouquet of red roses to Tiffany.

 

“Aigoo.. Such a tease, I know you plan something. Wow~ roses, thank you honey.” Taeyeon smiled as she accepted the flowers.

 

“No problem, oh baby, what happen to your hands?” Taeyeon noticed the band aids on Tiffany’s hands when she accepted the flowers.

 

“This? Well, I try to make a dinner for us but then you know I am not good at cooking.” Tiffany answered while looking at her hands.

 

“Oh poor baby.” Taeyeon said as she held Tiffany’s hands and kissed it. “You don’t have to; anyway I already prepare our dinner sweetheart.”

 

“Really? But how? You’re busy with your work.” Tiffany was surprised.

 

“I’m always have ways darling. Oh speaking of ways.” Taeyeon smiled as she saw Sooyoung was approaching them.

 

“Sorry for the interruptions lovebirds and for the inconveniences. If you noticed we haven’t delivered your dinner and your drinks, we are very sorry for that because we still preparing your main dish in a special way that is why it will take a little bit long.” Sooyoung explained after she bowed at them.

 

 “Sooyoung, is that you? Why you’re wearing a waitress dress?” Tiffany asked when she noticed Sooyoung’s attire. Sooyoung’s outfit looks somewhat like this forget about her short hair because on this story her hair was long like how she looks in real life as currently.

 

“Oh my, how did you know my name madam? I don’t have any name tag.” Sooyoung asked with a straight face as she looks to herself if she has a name tag.

 

“Hehe.. You’re so funny Sooyoung; you’re really claimed yourself as a real waitress. Anyways, you’re the one who cooked our dinner or is it Jessica? But it can’t be. And why still dark?” Tiffany asked again while Taeyeon just smiled while looking at the two.

 

“Oh speaking of the dark ma’am, sorry about that.” Sooyoung bowed at her. “Lights, everyone!” Sooyoung shouted while clapping her hands.

 

After Sooyoung clapped, the lights were switch on and Tiffany was mesmerized from what she saw and even speechless as stood up and gazed her eyes everywhere. Because the set up of their place was different from before, in every tree in the front yard except for the tree t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter