The New Year

Luckily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter LXIV: The New Year

 


After everyone finished eating, the maids were now busy cleaning up. While Taeyeon, Tiffany and Krystal are still enjoying the fireworks on the other hand forgetting the call with Sooyoung, on the other hand their parents were having some discussion on a specific table.

 

“I think our daughters already forgot what we informed them awhile ago.” Mr. Kim said.

 

“I guess, maybe it’s not yet the time right? I mean, look at them they’re having fun.” Mr. Hwang followed as he point at the three ladies.

 

“Yes, Mr. Hwang is right. Plus, we do not want to ruin their New Year.” Mr. Jung agreed.

 

“No!” The wives shouted.

 

That made Taeyeon, Tiffany and Krystal caught their attention and ran towards them.

 

“Mom?” Krystal looked at her mom.

 

“Why are you shouting mom?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Is their something wrong?” Tiffany also asked. “Since Christmas you are all acting wrong.”

 

“No, my dear. It’s not like that.” Mrs. Hwang smiled.

 

“Like your fathers said, it is something about the work.” Mrs. Kim followed.

 

“Then tell us now. So that we can fix it immediately.” Taeyeon answered.

 

“Oh?” Mrs. Jung suddenly clapped that caught all their attention. “I am sorry to interrupt, I know I am no part with your work related but do you think this midnight is the right time to talk about it?” Mrs. Jung asked.

 

Everyone paused giving a thought on what Mrs. Jung had said.

 

“Hmm.. I think auntie is right better talk about it later.” Taeyeon suddenly spoke up.

 

“Well, if it’s about work we can talk it in our offices.” Tiffany followed.

 

“I think your fathers want to talk it here my dear. Maybe in the clubhouse.” Mrs. Hwang contradicted on what Tiffany had said.

 

“Since our company were bit far away to your company my dear.” Mrs. Kim also answered.

 

While their fathers were just keep on agreeing on what their wives keep on saying.

 

“What? You’re planning to have some merging dad?” Taeyeon looked at her father then looked at Tiffany’s father.

 

“Um..” Mr. Kim and Mr. Hwang just looked at each other since they have no answers.

 

“Oh no my dear. You’ve got it all wrong. The truth is it’s a personal business that your fathers suddenly deal with without even consulting us beforehand so even though it quite late they will still discuss it to you.” Mrs. Hwang answered.

 

“Yes. Together with your Uncle Jung.” Mrs. Jung nodded.

 

“What? You’re also planning to do a business here dad?” Krystal finally speak.

 

“No, sweetheart. I just help them a little during the deal. Hehehe.” Mr. Jung was already sweating.

 

“So? As the final decision, the meeting will be held at the TaeNy’s Clubhouse. The attendees of course us: Mr. And Mrs. Kim, Mr. And Mrs. Hwang, and Mr. And Mrs. Jung. Lastly, the both of you my dearest Tiffany and Taeyeon. Later at 10:00 sharp.” Mrs. Kim made a decision. “No more questions, It’s time to bed, we have to wake up early. Happy New Year by the way.”

 

“Now, let’s go inside and have some rest.” Mrs. Hwang remarked.

 

Without no much choice of hesitation, everyone walked inside the mansion.

 

Jung sisters’ room.

 

“Aish. Why should I sleep also? I am not invited in the meeting. I still want to talk to Sooyoung unnie.” Krystal murmured as she open the door of their room. “But I guess, she’s sleeping.”

 

The room has only a small light coming from the window so Krystal try to find the switch. Finally everything was seen in the room. “I do not wanna to sleep. I am not yet sleepy.” As she slumped on her bed then look at her side. “What should I do?”

 

“Gah!” Krystal suddenly shout as if she saw a ghost while getting up.

 

Good thing, the room was a sound proof so no can hear the noise coming the room.

 

When she finally realized it was Jessica, her sister. She suddenly cover . “I’m doom!”

 

But still no move from Jessica despite on the sudden noise created by Krystal.

 

“Wait a minute! Why Jessica unnie’s here? I mean, don’t tell me she sleeping while it’s New Year?!” Krystal thought while looking at her sister. “I never noticed her awhile ago maybe I was so much happy hehehe..”

 

Then Krystal decided to lay on her bed. “Aish.. Unnie is really moody, she didn’t even let the New Year spend its value with her.” 

 

Then, she yawned. “I think I need to sleep.” As she turned  at the side on her Jessica’s bed.  “Huh? Why she’s smiling?”

 

TaeNy’s Dining Area

 

Everyone woke up a little bit early because they don’t want to be late on the meeting even Krystal woke up early though she is not part of the said meeting. Well, of course the only left behind who still sleeping even though she sleep first, the ice and sleepy princess Jessica Jung.

 

They’re already having breakfast while as usual their parents decided to have some breakfast away from them. They decided to eat their breakfast at the venue of the meeting, TaeNy’s Clubhouse.

 

“By the way, Krys. Where’s your sister?” Tiffany asked. “FYI, she didn’t spend with us, our New Year’s celebration.”

 

“She’s in our room during New Year’s celebration unnie.” Krystal answered.

 

“Why do you mean Krys?” This time it’s Taeyeon.

 

“When we decided to go to sleep, I was really surprise to see her. literally surprise.” Krystal remembered what happen that time. “She’s already sound asleep that time.”

 

“Why? Is she’s not feeling well something like that? Is something bothering her?” Taeyeon asked again.

 

“I don’t know unnie. You know her she is a very mood swinger.” Krystal answered as she enjoy her breakfast.

 

“Hmm.. I think you’re somewhat right baby, it is not something but someone was bothering her.” Tiffany guess.

 

“Huh? Who could it be hon?” Taeyeon asked while Krystal just looked at Tiffany waiting for an answer.

 

“Well, the both of you.” Tiffany winked while pointing at the two.

 

“Both of us?!” Taeyeon and Krystal in chorused. “Why?!”

 

“Hahaha. Look at you two, You’re really scared with Jessie. She won’t bite you.” Tiffany laughed.

 

“Please don’t tease us this early baby oh.” Taeyeon pouted.

 

“Yah unnie.” Krystal remarked.

 

“Both of you are so cute but I am not teasing you. I am telling the truth, it’s your fault.” Tiffany answered as she pinched Taeyeon’s cheeks.


“Aww..” Taeyeon rubbed her cheeks. “That’s hurt.”

 

“How so unnie?” Krystal asked. “How come it’s our fault?”

 

While Taeyeon just nodded.

 

“Well, simply because you didn’t let Jess talk to Soo during New Year.” Tiffany explained.

 

“What? That is absurd.” Krystal shook her head.

 

“But you have some point Hon.” Taeyeon agreed. “Oh wait.” Taeyon looked at Krystal.

 

“Unnie..” Krystal also looked at her also. Both of them realized something while silently staring each other.

 

“Oi.. What happen to the both of you?” Tiffany noticed them.

 

“Sooyoung Unnie!”

 

“Sooyoung!”

 

Both of them shouted and pointed each other.

 

Tiifany suddenly blurted out of laughter when she realized what happen to the two. “Hahaha. And now you forgot about Soo. Now you’re really doomed to both of them.”

 

“Damn. I forgot about Sooyoung.” As Taeyeon immediately get her phone and dials Sooyoung’s number. “I was busy with the fireworks.”

 

“Yah me too. Huhuhu~ We are really doomed!” Krystal snapped.

 

“Hehehe. Fighting!” Tiffany smiled while enjoying her breakfast.

 

TaeNy’s Clubhouse.

 

On the other hand, their parents decided to take their breakfast in the Clubhouse where they will held a meeting later with their children.

 

“As plan, you Mr. Jung you will the one who will do the introduction to make it formal just like any business meeting.” Mr. Kim said.

 

“Yes. I already prepared your speech. Here.” Mr. Hwang gave the a paper to Mr. Jung. “You can read it now.”

 

“Oh thank you. I better practice it now to avoid stuttering later.” Mr. Jung answered as he accept the paper.

 

“Oi.. Oi..” Mrs. Kim interrupted. “What is that business meeting you say eh?”

 

“And you even dare to prepare an introductions? Can you just tell to them abruptly?” Mrs. Hwang commented.

 

“How about you? You don’t even know how to start a conversation and now you have the guts for the introduction?” Mrs. Jung pointed at her husband.

 

“What’s wrong with you?!” The three husbands suddenly shouted at them in chorused.

 

However, their wives just look at them while crossing their arms.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter