The Unexpected that supposedly an Expected?

Luckily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter LXV: The Unexpected that supposedly an Expected?

 

TaeNy Clubhouse

 

TaeNy’s parents, the Jung’s family were still in the Clubhouse discussing the so called ‘meeting’. However, silence dominates because of what their parents had said including Jessica and Krystal’s parents. Finally, Taeyeon broke the silence.

 

“What do you mean evidence?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Don’t you get it my dear?” Mrs. Kim remarked.

 

“Mom~ That is why I am asking.” Taeyeon whined.

 

“Ok.. Ok..” Mrs. Kim hugged her daughter. “Anyway, your father will answer that.”

 

“Well.. About that.” Mr. Kim was scratching his head.

 

However, Jessica suddenly spoke.

 

“Aish. They need papers. So you have to get married right now. As in N.O.W.” Jessica remarked still busy with her cellphone. “That’s the evidence.”

 

Everyone was silent. Then, Taeyeon’s phone rings.

 

“Ah wait.” Taeyeon picked up her phone while she was going outside. “Hello?”

 

“Congrats Tae!” On the other line.

 

“Soo? Is that you?” Taeyeon didn’t realized who was the caller.

 

“Who else? Unless, you’re cheating on Tiff. Hahaha..” Laughter was heard on the other line.

 

“It’s not that. Anyways, why did you call Soo? Miss me?” Taeyeon teased.

 

“Kinda. Hehehe. Anyways, I just want to congratulate the both of you, Tae.” Sooyoung answered.

 

“Congratulate me? Who’s us?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Aigoo. Of course, you and your beloved Tiffany you’re getting married right now.” Sooyoung answered.

 

“What do you mean right now? I mean, we’re getting married but not this moment. I don’t get you.” Taeyeon was confused.

 

“Because uncles lost the bet right? Heheh. But may I request a favor Tae?” Sooyoung asked.


“Hey. How did you know about the bet? And besides, there is nothing to do with our marriage Soo.” Taeyeon answered. “Aish. Whatever. So what is favor again?”

 

“Aww~ That is so mean Tae~ Anyways, may I ask if it is ok with you and Tiff to cancel your wedding today and do it tomorrow even though I am not invited but I want to attend so right now I am preparing myself to go at the airport. Please, do it tomorrow Tae.” Sooyoung was begging on the other line.

 

“Hhey! You’re coming here?! I mean, you’re still on leave right? And for the record, like I said we’re..” Taeyeon suddenly paused when finally she realize something. “.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter