The Jellyace

Luckily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter XLVI: The Jellyace

 

 

They were already finished taking their dinner, Taeyeon was assigned to wash the dishes while Tiffany and Jessica were the ones who will wipe and placed in the cabinet. On the other hand, Krystal and Sooyoung were on the living room having a chat.

 

“Hey, Jessie.” Tiffany called Jessica’s attention while wiping the plates.

 

“What?” Jessica looked at her who was also busy wiping the glasses.

 

“Have you noticed that Sooyoung didn’t really eat a lot?” Tiffany asked.

 

However, Jessica just nodded while continuing her work.

 

“I bet she’s still hungry.” Tiffany said. “Right baby?”

 

“Umm, yeah. Her tongue taste bitter that’s why she doesn’t like to eat.” Taeyeon answered while washing the dishes.

 

“And because she was not feeling well.” Tiffany agreed this time wiping the utensils. “I bet she was starving by now though she doesn’t want to show it since she was with Krystal.”

 

“Yes, you’re right baby for the second time. And it’s not good to take medicine if you’re hungry.” Taeyeon nodded as she gave the plate to Tiffany.

 

“Aish..” Jessica halted from what she was doing and walk towards the electric stove. “Taeyeon, give to her later.” As she pointed the casserole placed on the stove. Taeyeon just followed Jessica’s direction and nodded.

 

“The what?” Tiffany dashed to Jessica, leaving the wet plates. “Oh.. Smells good.” As she open the cover. “Why you didn’t give to her awhile ago Jessie?”

 

“Well, I thought she was enjoying the food that Krystal keeps on giving to her.” Jessica answered as she covers again the casserole. “Since, she's always keeps on accepting it.” Then Jessica returned to the table where the glasses located and continue her work.

 

“Hmm.. I see.. Now, I’m craving for some jellyace baby.” Tiffany smiled as she walks towards Taeyeon.

 

“Jellyace baby? I don’t think Sooyoung have that kind of candies. How about Gummy Bears?” Taeyeon answered as she gave the tray of glasses to Tiffany.

 

“Don’t worry I change my mind.” As Tiffany dashed towards Jessica and gave the tray to Jessica. “How about you Jessie? You want some gummy bears?” Tiffany winked at her.

 

“Are you okay Tiff?” As Jessica accepted the tray and continue to wipe the glasses. “You’re acting weird.”

 

“Aish.. You’re the one who’s acing weird Jellyace~” Tiffany .

 

“Jellyace? Whatever just help me here.” Jessica rolled her eyes.

 

“You’re really an ice princess.” Tiffany giggled as she also help from wiping the glass. “By the way, Jessie is it okay with you if Krystal is alone with Sooyoung? Especially today, she needs an company.”

 

“What do you mean alone Tiff? We are still here.” Jessica answered.

 

“Aigoo.. Dumb Jessica.” Tiffany rolled her eyes as she throws the napkin on the table. “Late Bloomer.” Then walk outside the kitchen.

 

“Hey! Where are you going Tiffany?” Jessica asked when she saw Tiffany was walking towards the exit.

 

Tiffany was already outside the kitchen when she heard Jessica so she tried to peek before she continue to proceed in the living room, “Sigh. Don’t worry Jessica Jung, I am your friend I will do everything to save all space in her heart at least though her mind I think was already conquered by your own blood.” Tiffany winked then exit.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter