Chapter LIV: The Cold Effect

Luckily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter LIV: The Cold Effect

 

 

Jessica was already finished taking here dinner so she decided to wait for the two at the living room.

 

“Aish.. What taking them too long?” Jessica said while walking back and forth. “Relax Jessica. Wait for 15 minutes before calling Sooyoung. Argh! I can’t wait!” As Jessica get her phone from her pocket. “Huh? Another missed calls from that unknown number?! Aish.. Whatever! Gonna call her.” As she dialled Sooyoung’s number.

 

“Hello? Sooyoung? Yeah, I’m fine.” Jessica rolled her eyes.

 

“By the way, what time will you go home? How’s Krystal?”

 

“You’re on your way here? Good. What? She’s sleeping. Aish.. That girl.”

 

“Alright. I’ll wait for you guys here at the living room. Take care. Watch the road. Bye.” End of call.

 

SooKrys.

 

Sooyoung dialled a number after Jessica’s call while her other hand at the wheel.

 

“Oh no. She’s finally awake. She’s mad.” As she dialled a number. “Gotta call them.”

 

“Umm, hello? Are you already on the way?” Sooyoung asked on the other line.

 

“Alright. Let’s meet at their gate but stay in the car. I will just signal you guys. Thanks. Bye.” End of call.

 

Sooyoung put her phone in her pocket. “Finally, were here.” As she turn the wheel.

 

“Hmm.. Krys, it’s time for you to wake up.” Sooyoung move slightly Krystal.

 

“Wahh..” Krystal stretched her arms as she gain her conscious. “Eh? I fell asleep?”

 

“Yes Krys.” Sooyoung smiled as she unlocks the door.

 

“Oh I am so sorry unnie.” Krystal bowed at her.

 

“It’s alright.” As Sooyoung open the door.

 

“No, need to do that unnie. I’m fine. Thanks.” Krystal suddenly kissed Sooyoung’s cheek then open the door by herself.

 

“Ook.” Sooyoung was a bit surprised. “Good night then.”

 

“Good night also unnie. Take care. Bye.” Krystal waved at Sooyoung as the gate open.

 

TaeNy’s Living Room.

 

On the other hand, Jessica was watching them behind the windows.

 

“Finally.” Jessica walk towards the door and open it.

 

“Wooh.” Krystal was surprised when the door suddenly open before she could touch the handle.

 

“Hello Krystal.” Jessica greeted her.

 

“Aish.. Unnie.” Krystal realized it was her sister. “Are you trying to kill me?”

 

“Of course not! Are you not happy that your sister welcoming you on your first date?” Jessica asked in sarcastic tone.

 

“Can’t you welcome me in our room?” Krystal answered as she shove her sister and walk inside.

 

“Hey!” Jessica hold her wrist. “Don’t just walk away if I’m talking to you Jung Krystal.”

 

“Look unnie, it’s getting late. Can you just scold me tomorrow? I’m tired.” Krystal answered.

 

“Alright. Good night then.” Jessica let her go.

 

Back at Sooyoung.

 

She was already outside of the car talking to a group of people.

 

“Alright guys. You have to act nice while giving it to her.” Sooyoung said.

 

“Yes ma’am!” The group answered in chorus.

 

“Good. I’m gonna call her then.” Sooyoung smiled while dialling a number on her phone. “Guys, the formation.”

 

“Hello?” Answered from the other line.

 

“Hi Jessica. Sorry if I disturb you.” Sooyoung answered.

 

“By the way, thank you for taking good care of my sister.” Answered from the other line.

 

“It’s alright. Thanks also for trusting me to your sister.” Sooyoung bowed before the phone.

 

“Umm, the reason why I call you is because I need you to ask some favour if you don’t mind.”

 

“Really? Thanks. Are you still downstairs? Or you already in your room?”

 

“Thank God. If that will be the case, may you please peek at the window of your living room? Thanks.”

 

“Hey guys. Wave your hands when you see her at the window.” Sooyoung whispered while instructing the group.

 

“Ah hello Jessica? Oh yeah, you finally noticed that random of people keep on waving their hands at you. Well the truth is, they’re the one who keep on calling your phone.”

 

“Actually, I asked them to call you because they want to give you something.”

 

“That is why if you don’t mind may you please come outside? Don’t forget to bring your jacket. Thanks.” End of call.

 

“Guys, she will here any minute.” Sooyoung ordered the group. “Oh she’s walking towards here. So ready? Cover me.” As she hide behind the group.

 

Jessica open the gate as the group greeted her in chorus.

 

“Good evening Miss Jessica! Sorry for the commotion.” While bowing at her.

 

Jessica was a bit startled as she walk outside. “Oh. Good evening too.” While bowing at them. “So you’re the ones who keep on calling me right? What you brought here anyways?” While looking anywhere.

 

“Yes Miss Jessica.” The group answered in chorus again. “Miss Sooyoung wants to ap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter