The Misunderstanding Understood

Luckily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter XXXII: The Misunderstanding Understood

 

 

Sooyoung and Jessica finally arrived at TaeNy’s mansion. In front of the gate, Jessica immediately unfastened the seatbelt and opened the side door without letting Sooyoung to open it.

 

“Good night.” Jessica said as she shut the door.

 

After Jessica closed the door, Sooyoung followed her as she also unhooked her seatbelt and open the door of the car. “Jessica, wait.”

 

However Jessica didn’t heard her and press the doorbell. “It’s me, Jessica.” Then after a minute, a click was heard from the gate when Jessica’s voice was identified, it was unlocked.

 

When Jessica tried to open the gate, a hand suddenly grasped her arm, “Jessica wait.. Let me explain.”  

 

Jessica sighed, “There is nothing to explain Sooyoung. It’s getting late, you have to go.” As she open the gate without even looking back at Sooyoung and let the gate close itself for she also doesn’t want Sooyoung to see her tears.

 

“I’m sorry Jessica.” Sooyoung finally said. “If ever I hurt you.”

 

Nonetheless, Jessica just continue to walk towards the house as she was about to cry after she heard that. On the other hand, Sooyoung just watched her back as she disappear from her sight.

 

Jung sisters’ room.

 

Jessica felt restless as she open the door. It was dark in their room because Krystal was already sleeping, good thing she was fast sleep for Jessica doesn’t want to see her crying, and she can’t tell it to her sister for sure she will not stop badgering about it.

 

She switched on her lampshade and walk towards her closet to get her night clothes. After that, she proceed to the bathroom to change her clothes.

 

“Sigh, why am I crying anyway?” Jessica said as she wipes her tears. “Why? Because I was hurt? So?” As she lay down on her bed. “She’s not the only person who told me that still why?” Then she closes her eyes.

 

An hour passed however Jessica can’t still sleep; she keeps on staring the ceiling. “Dang it!” Then she look at her alarm clock, “It’s almost ten. Why I can’t sleep?! I thought I’m a sleepyhead? Argh!” As she covers her face with blanket.

 

“Maybe, I will play first on my phone to make me sleepy.” Jessica said as she get up and proceed to her table where her bag was.

 

“10 missed calls? I bet its mom. I forgot to silent it off.” As she took her phone from her bag then she goes back on her bed when suddenly her phone’s vibrates. It was a call however Jessica didn’t expect the caller.

 

“Sooyoung?” Instead of answering or rejecting it, Jessica just let it ring until it ends. “I don’t want to talk to her, maybe I will just switch it off.” Then when she tried to click the off button she receives a text.

 

“She is so stubborn.” Jessica open the text and read it. “And stupid!”

 

After she read the message, Jessica instantly ran towards the door without even thinking she may disturb her sister and proceed downstairs.

 

Here’s Sooyoung’s message.

 

“Are you’re still awake Jessica? Sorry to disturb you but I just want to apologize for what I’ve said and done. If you don’t want me to apologize over the phone, please give me a chance to explain it personally, I’m still here in front of the gate. I hope you’re still awake.”

 

At TaeNy’s Gate.

 

Jessica was still out of breathe but she manage to reach and open the gate as she saw Sooyoung who was holding her phone, standing at the front side of her car when Sooyoung noticed her presence, she smiled while approaching her.

 

“Thank God you still awake Jessica.” Sooyoung walk towards to her as she put her phone on her side pocket.

 

“Why you’re still here Sooyoung?” Jessica asked her. “And you’re in cold.” When Jessica notice the pale lips of Sooyoung.

 

“It’s okay; I can handle this cold night but not your coldness towards me Jessica.” Sooyoung manages to taunt her though she’s shivering while walking towards her.

 

of luck it works, Jessica found it funny. “Stupid, you can still joke even a situation like this.” Jessica smiled.

 

“Finally you smile; I thought you will still mad at me and you will not give me a chance to apologize.” Sooyoung said as she was finally in front of Jessica.

 

“You don’t have to do this Sooyoung, you don’t have to apologize it’s my fault I was so sensitive. I am deeply sorry if I cause you this.” Jessica lowered her head; she never expect that Sooyoung will do this for her.

 

“Thank you Jessica for forgiving me. So friends? Again?” Sooyoung smiled as she offered her hand

 

“Yes. Friends.” Jessica nodded as she accepted her hand.

 

“Goo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter