The Special Dinner Date

Luckily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter XXIII: The Special Dinner Date

 

 

TaeNy’s kitchen.

 

“Jessica, wake up. The music was end and I think Krystal already texted you.” Sooyoung try to move Jessica.

 

“Huh?” Jessica was awake. “Oh why Sooyoung?” Jessica looked at her with half eyes close.

 

“You fell asleep.” Sooyoung answered her.

 

“What?! Why you didn’t wake me?” Jessica was fully awake. “Did the music end?” Jessica asked as she fixes herself.

 

“Umm, yeah. And I think Krystal texted you but since your phone is lock so.” Sooyoung explained as she shrugged her shoulders.

 

“Really?” As Jessica look at her phone and Sooyoung was right, Krystal already texted her. “You’re right, I am really sleepyhead.” Jessica caressed her forehead.

 

“Don’t worry Jessica, I already settled their food on the tray so all we have to do is to deliver it. So if you don’t mind, I will carry the tray with food while you, you will carry the bucket with wine and ice.” Sooyoung smiled as she stood up and hold the tray.

 

“Alright, let’s go.” Jessica also stood up as she held the bucket.

 

Back at TaeNy

 

“So how was it baby?” Taeyeon asked after her romantic recital.

 

“Hmm.. You really memorize it sweetheart.. I’m impress.” Tiffany clapped her hands.

 

“Just impress?” Taeyeon pouted. “Nothing more?”

 

“Hehe.. Just kidding baby.. Of course I love it.” Tiffany held Taeyeon’s hand. “Actually, I am falling in love with you more. You are sooo romantic sweetheart, though I never imagined you can do it.”

 

“Really? Yes!” Taeyeon held her both hands up high. “Umm, baby? I have to show you something.” Taeyeon said as she present her necklace she was wearing inside her shirt, it was a white gold necklace. And the design of its pendant was like this:

 

“Oh wow~ It is so cute. I wish it has a pair baby.” Tiffany looked at it while holding the pendant. “But this time it is my name baby.”

 

“It has sweetheart. With your name on in and the heart also engraved with a birthstone, but this time it was your birthstone which is peridot while me, it's an aquamarine.” Taeyeon smiled at her while pointing her finger on Tiffany’s neck.

 

“Really? Where?” Tiffany asked as she followed Taeyeon’s hand. “Oh my! How come I’m wearing this?” Tiffany looked at her chest and holds the pendant of the necklace. It has the same design as Taeyeon’s necklace, its pendant looks like this:

 

“Hehe.. When I’m doing my romantic recital. You were too busy looking the placard with letter ‘A’ from the word Anniversary.” Taeyeon explained.

 

“Really? Thank you baby!” Tiffany held Taeyeon’s hand towards her chest. “I love it!” And kissed it after.

 

“Oh by the way baby, I also have something for you.” Tiffany presents a red paper bag coming from under the table.

 

“For me sweetheart?” Taeyeon asked as she gets the paper bag and opens it. “What is it?”

 

“I am sorry; it is not as beautiful as your gift. And I hope you will still like it.” Tiffany answered.

 

“Oh..” Taeyeon was speechless when she saw what was inside. It was like this:

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter