The Date Part I

Luckily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter XXIX: The Date Part I

 

 

Back at the restaurant.

 

On the other hand, the waiter just bowed at them and leave them after. While Jessica turn around to find out who’s the owner of that familiar voice.

 

“Sooyoung?” Jessica was surprised to see Sooyoung standing at the back of her, and carrying a bouquet of flowers. “Woah! I never thought she have long legs, well I always saw her wearing their uniform with slocks that’s why. She has a good fashion taste.”

 

“Jessica?” Sooyoung was also surprised to see Jessica sitting in front of her. “Oh she’s still beautiful whatever she’s wearing huh? And nice hairstyle. A real fashion artist.”

 

“What are you doing here?” Both of them asked at the same time.

 

“Don’t tell me, you’re meeting someone?” Again, they joined in rhythm.

 

“Jinx!” They laughed when they realized they’re saying the same thing together.

 

“Anyways, flowers for you investor from States.” Sooyoung chuckled as she gave the flowers to Jessica.

 

“Oh thank you. Beautiful.” Jessica asked as she accepted the flowers. “Investor from the States?”

 

“Yup, that’s what Taeyeon told me this morning. I’m gonna meet an investor from the States here.” Sooyoung answered as she seated in front of Jessica.

 

“I see. Well, Tiffany also informed me this morning that I will meet someone whom she knows requesting for an advice or evaluation in specific project here.” Jessica said.

 

“That’s what Taeyeon told me also, that investor from the States is good in evaluating too.” Sooyoung smiled.

 

“So if Taeyeon told you that and Tiffany told me too then.” Jessica said while resting her chin on her palm.

 

“We’ve been set up by this couple.” Both of them said at the same time.

 

“Jinx again!” Again, they said it in rhythm and they laughed.

 

“Hehehe.. I don’t know why they did this to us.” Sooyoung tried to control laughter.

 

“Hmm.. I think they are setting us in blind date. Though I hate Tiffany for lying to me.” Jessica suddenly change her mood. “I’m gonna kill her after I got home.” As she crosses her arms.

 

“Oh? She’s mad. Gotta do something Sooyoung! A Blind date? They call this a blind date? But I already knew and saw you. And I am not blind.” Sooyoung tried to make Jessica laughed. “See?” As she blinks her eyes rapidly while making her eyes cross.

 

When Jessica saw it, she can’t help herself but to smile.

 

“Heh.. Such a tease. Anyways, Tiffany texted me awhile ago and asked me if I am already here and met you. I tried to reply but I was interrupted by the waiter.” Jessica answered.

 

“Oh.. You’re good Sooyoung; you can tame the ice princess!” Sooyoung grinned.

 

“Taeyeon also texted me awhile ago informing to buy some flowers but I’m already here so I ask a favour to the waiter that interrupted you to tell you that I will be gone in a minute to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter