The Dinner

Luckily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter III: The Dinner

 

 

“Omo! I’m late for half an hour. My fiancée will gonna kill me.” Taeyeon drove fast her car and finally she was in the airport, there she saw an image of a mad woman waiting to kill someone together with her friend’s family. “I’m right, she’s mad. Gotta relax Taeyeon. Inhale.. Exhale..” Taeyeon was restraining her nervousness before she proceeds to them. “Umm.. Excuse me.. Hi, sorry I’m late.” Taeyeon was trying to smile though she’s frightening. “Why are you late Kim Taeyeon?!” It was Tiffany, Taeyeon’s fiancée. They been together since junior high up to now, their families were friends and business partners too. Taeyeon was too shocked from Tiffany’s reaction. “I’m really sorry sweetheart. We have a lot of work to do.. Please forgive me..” Taeyeon was already kneeling though everyone was looking at her weirdly, they don’t know if she’s proposing or begging. ”Would you please stand up Tae, people were looking at us.. It is embarrassing..” Tiffany was trying to pull Taeyeon up but Taeyeon pulled herself on the ground. “No honey, if you will forgive me. I’ll stand up..” Then she heard a group saying, “Just forgive her.. You’re too cruel..” Then when TaeNy look for the owners, it was the Jung Family while approaching to them. “Sigh, I’ll forgive you sweetheart. I’m sorry too.” “Yeehey!” Taeyeon suddenly got up and jump like a kid then hugged Tiffany. “Thanks Hon, I love you with all my heart.” “You’re too sweet my Taetae..” Tiffany responded the hug. “Ehem.. The ants are waiting, ready to eat you guys.” “Oh Jessie..” Tiffany glanced at Jessica. “By the way, Tae like I said my friend from the States together with her family will spend their Christmas here and they will join us in our home. So before we go, may I introduce first, this is Krystal.” While pointing at Krystal. “Nice to meet you, Unnie.” Then she bowed. “Your Korean accent is good, Just call me Taeyeon by the way..” Taeyeon also bowed at her. “And this is Jessica, my besty.” “Hi, I’m Jessica.” Then she offered her hand to shake with straight-faced. “Ah.. Um.. Taeyeon here. She’s beautiful, I’ll bet Sooyoung will like her..” Taeyeon was a little bit surprise in Jessica’s approached but she accepted the handshake, still she can feel the coldness and it was immediately noticed by Tiffany, Krystal and Mr. and Mrs. Jung. “Jessica!” Mr. and Mrs. Jung joined in rhythm. “Unnie!” Krystal also reacted. “Aigoo, Jessie you’re too cold. Anyways, these are Mr. and Mrs. Jung.” Tiffany also remarked. “We’re very sorry Miss Taeyeon. Nice to meet you.” The Jung’s family bowed in front of Taeyeon. While in Taeyeon’s mind, “Jung? Sounds familiar? Well anyways, Jung was one of the common surnames here in South Korea so it can’t be.” “Look Jessie, my baby was scared, she’s speechless.” Tiffany teased Jessica. “Oh no.. I’m not.. Sorry I’m lost all of the sudden.. But I’m alright Tiff..” Taeyeon was back from her consciousness. But Jessica only gave them a cold shoulder while rolling her eyes. “Anyways, shall we go?” Taeyeon changed the topic. “By the way, I’m so sorry if I didn’t bring with me our chaperon. I’m lacking of time. But I already asked for some porters to carry your luggages.” Then a group of men in black uniform with a sign on the middle of their polo, the word ‘porter’ were approaching. “Oh here, they’re..” Everyone gave their luggage to each porter then they brought it in Taeyeon’s compartment while the group entered in the car.

 

After a couple of hours, they’re already reached TaeNy’s mansion to be exact, they’re already living for almost a year now. “Finally we are here.” Taeyeon said. Then a group of house staffs welcomed them and carried their luggages to the mansion then all of them proceed inside the mansion. In the dining area, TaeNy and the Jung’s family were gathered together on the table when Tiffany started to talk. “Umm, if you don’t mind everyone may we please wait for at least couple of minutes before we dinner because Taeyeon’s parents and my parents will be here soon. Thank you.” “Don’t forget my friend sweetheart. She’d be here any minute.” Taeyeon added up the conversation while texting Sooyoung, inviting her to have dinner in the mansion. Then several rings were heard from the doorbell. “Oh maybe that’s them.” TaeNy joined in rhythm while standing up to welcome the visitors. And yes, they were correct it was their parents; Mr. and Mrs. Kim, and Mr. and Mrs. Hwang but no shadow of Sooyoung. “Mom, Dad.. Where’s Sooyoung?” Taeyeon asked her parents while they’re walking towards the table. “We didn’t notice her, don’t worry she will come, ok?” Taeyeon mom’s was the one who answered her. “Alright..” When they’re already in the dining area Mr. and Mrs. Kim greeted Mr. and Mrs. Hwang and also Mr. and Mrs. Jung together with Jung sisters and vice versa then they seated. TaeNy’s fathers were facing with each other, they’re in the middle of the table beside them were TaeNy’s mothers while TaeNy sits beside each other with an empty sit alongside of Taeyeon on the other hand Jung family were sitting nearby

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter