The Second Day

Luckily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter XIII: The Second Day

 

At Jung sisters’ room

 

“So how’s your shopping unnie? What kind of gift did you bought?” Krystal asked still preparing her homework.

 

“Hmm.. Secret..” Jessica answered while she was reading her book again.

 

“Aish.. I’m just asking.” Krystal sulked.

 

“Oh.. I see, you haven’t finished your homework eh?” Jessica remarked when she noticed Krystal was still busy preparing her homework.

 

“Aigoo.. I knew you didn’t bought something for me.. Hmmp..” Krystal pouted.

 

“Good thing you know..” Jessica said in a cold tone.

 

“Ice princess hmmp..” Krystal said.

 

KNOCK! KNOCK!

 

“Krystal, open the door.” Jessica commanded still reading her book.

 

“Sigh, again..” Krystal stood up from her chair as she walked towards the door to open it.

 

“Hi Krystal! Is your sister already awake? Can I come in?” It was Tiffany.

 

“Oh hello Tiffany Unnie! Umm.. Yes she’s already fully awake. Please come.” Krystal said as she opens the door widely.

 

“Hi Jessie!” Tiffany immediately ran towards Jessica.

 

“Oh Hi Tiff!” Jessica immediately stood up to greet her.

 

“Thank you so much Jessie. You’re a good picker.” Tiffany remarked as she hugged Jessica.

 

“Good thing, you like it.” Jessica also hugged her.

 

“Of course, actually I love it. You’re the best Jessie and I’m sure my Taetae will like and love it too!” Tiffany said as she released the hug.

 

“Aigoo.. Such a tease. Have a sit by the way Tiff.” Jessica said as she offered her seat to Tiffany.

 

“Thanks Jessie.” Tiffany obeyed Jessica, she find her seat.

 

“So what brought you here Tiff?” Jessica asked as she also seated.

 

“Ah about that, Taeyeon didn’t go home last night.” Tiffany pouted.

 

“What? She didn’t also take her dinner right? I thought she will just come home late. You never informed me, I can accompany you or you can sleep here.” Jessica said.

 

“It’s fine with me Jess. Sigh, she is so busy with their project at the same time with meetings. Well, her parents are on a vacation that’s why. She is the representative.” Tiffany explained.

 

“That’s alright Tiff. I know Taeyeon will not miss your special day that is why she stays in the office to finish all the things she has to do before your Monthsary.” Jessica said while she patted Tiffany’s head.

 

“I know.. Anyway, she called me last night before I sleep.” Tiffany smiled as she leaned her head on Jessica’s shoulder.

 

“See? So don’t be sad. You been together for almost 5 years and now you’re celebrating your Monthsary.” Jessica explained.

 

“Thanks Jess.. But still I can’t help myself not to miss her~” Tiffany whined.

 

“Omo! It’s obvious Tiff.” Jessica smiled as she rolled her eyes.

 

“Really?! It was obvious Krystal?” Tiffany looked at Krystal who was busy writing.

 

“Yup unnie, it is really obvious that you’re madly in love with Taeyeon unnie.” Krystal answered while nodding.

 

“Aish! Stephanie Hwang, you’re disturbing my sister.” Jessica said.

 

“But I’m just asking her.” Tiffany answered as she held her both hands up.

 

“Yah! She just asking unnie and it is disrespectful if I didn’t answer.” Krystal rolled her eyes.

 

“Kiddo.. Krystal continue your homework or else.” Jessica warned her while pointing her finger to her Krystal.

 

“Or else what unnie? Are you having a period?” Krystal said.

 

“Hehehe.. I guess you’re right Krys, your sister always has a period.” Tiffany laughed out loud that she almost fell on her seat.

 

“Now, you have the guts to answer me since your Tiffany unnie is here.” Jessica stood up facing her sister with her both hands in her waist.

 

“Now tell me unnie, or else what?” Krystal also stood up and faced her sister with her both hands intertwined.

 

“Hmm.. Or else, I will not give to you your take home gift, remember?” Jessica smiled a devilish smile.

 

“What?! I thought..” Krystal shouted as her eyes widens.

 

“You thought it wrong. Anyways, I’ll change my mind.” Jessica said while brushing her hair.

 

“But unnie~ I’m so sorry, promise I will finish all my homework before Christmas.” Krystal whined as she kneels down.

 

“Aish.. Jung Jessica stops torturing your sister.” Tiffany said as she walked towards them as she pulled Krystal up.

 

“I’m not.. I’m just teasing her.” Jessica said while rolling her eyes.

 

“This is what you call teasing? That’s harsh. I’m sorry Krystal.” Tiffany hit Jessica’s arm as she bowed at Krystal.

 

“Ouch! I’m just stating the fact.” Jessica said while rubbing her arm.

 

“It’s okay Tiffany unnie. What matter most Jessica unnie bought me something!” Krystal said while clapping her hands as she continues her homework. “Anyways, you may continue your conversation.. Promise I will not overhearing it.”

 

“See? It’s okay. I told you.” Jessica smiled as she thumbed up.

 

“What the? She is just like you, you’re really sisters.” Tiffany was shocked for the sudden change of Krystal’s attitude.

 

“What do you mean by that Tiffany?” Jessica asked.

 

“Mood swings.” Tiffany answered.

 

“Aish!” Jessica punched Tiffany’s arm.

 

“Why did you punch me?” Tiffany asked while rubbing her arm.

 

“For hitting me awhile ago.” Jessica said while sticking out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter