The News

Luckily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter VII: The News

 

 

“Miss Sooyoung, I have good news for yyyooouuu!” Taeyeon screamed.

 

Taeyeon dashed towards to their office, she doesn’t care if all eyes were on her. But then when she was in the office her team were busy doing their tasks nonetheless Sooyoung was not there

 

Everyone greeted Taeyeon in chorus. “Good morning Ma’am Taeyeon!”

 

“Opps, same here.” Taeyeon also greeted and bowed at the same time.

 

“By the way, where is Miss Sooyoung?” Taeyeon asked them.

 

 “Miss Sooyoung is in the lounge, she’s talking on her phone.” One of her co-worker answered her.

 

“Ah I see.” Taeyeon proceed to her table.

 

“So how’s the project? Is there any progress team?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Actually Miss Sooyoung already ended the 1st to 3rd chapters since you’re quite busy with the other meetings so Miss Sooyoung asked us for the evaluation of her work instead of asking you and we were all impressed for what she did. Also, the scriptwriters already finished the screenplays so here we are setting up the 1st chapter; the dubbers are preparing their selves by now.” The assigned director answered her.

 

“Ah I see.. So your plan is to finish it little by little in every chapter and sum up all the chapters?” Taeyeon asked again while reading the script.

 

“Yes. Actually Miss Sooyoung was the one who suggested that and we all agreed to it since we are lacking so much time at least we can finish one chapter .” The director once again who answered it.

 

“Well, she already informed me about that. But I didn’t know that you have already started it and I am very sorry if I cannot join you always on our work.” Taeyeon was sorry.

 

 “Don’t be Ma’am Taeyeon, we understand. That is why we asked Miss Sooyoung to be our co-leader.” Everyone responded to Taeyeon.

 

“Thank you very much everyone. Especially for your hard work.” As she bowed in front of everyone.

 

“Anyways, I will go first to Miss Sooyoung. I’m gonna discuss some important matter with her. Don’t forget to rest guys and for your coffee break order your snacks in my name. Okay?” Taeyeon said.

 

“Thank you Ma’am Taeyeon.” Everyone answered her then she leave.

 

At the lounge, Taeyeon saw Sooyoung who was busy talking over the phone then after a couple of minutes she ended the call. But she didn’t notice Taeyeon was already there.

 

 “Busy buddy?” Taeyeon suddenly talked.

 

“Oh Tae, I didn’t notice your presence. Sorry, I was moreover busy talking on the phone. Did I wait you too long?” Sooyoung turned around and she saw Taeyeon who was standing behind.

 

“No, its fine.” Taeyeon answered while smiling.

 

“Very good then. So what brought you here hmm Miss Taeyeon? About the movie project?” Sooyoung teased.

 

“I already knew about it, the team updated me awhile ago when I was looking for you. Good job by the way Miss Sooyoung.” Then she offered Sooyoung a handshake.

 

“Aalright.. Thanks anyways..” Sooyoung was surprised with the sudden formality of her friend though she just teasing her but she accepted the handshake.

 

“So if you’re not after for the project so why you’re looking for me?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“Actually, I have news for you Soo.” While scratching her head.

 

“Ah I see. Same here I have something to tell you too.” Sooyoung answered.

 

“What is it Soo? Go ahead, tell me.” Taeyeon asked.

 

“You first, tell me your news that’s why you’re here right? You have meetings but you sacrifice your time just to inform me so it is very important.” Sooyoung refused the offer.

 

“Kekeke.. No, it’s not that important. I’m just too excited to tell that’s why I rush here.” Taeyeon answered while chuckling.

 

“Ah I see. You’re too funny Tae. Hehehe..” Sooyoung also laughed.

 

“So what is it Sooyoung? I know it is important.” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Oh yeah, about that. Umm, I’m asking you a favour if you don’t mind Miss Taeyeon.” Sooyoung answered.

 

“Tsk.. Cut the formality out Soo, no one will hear us.. Hehe.. Well, sure anything, except my relationship at stake.” Taeyeon teased.

 

“Hehe.. Thanks Tae. Actually, I’m applying for a leave good for 11 days. Because I’m gonna spend my Christmas and New Year in Paris with my family. Starting from 23rd of December to 2nd of January, to be exact. I already set my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter