The Caller no. 1

Luckily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter XLVIII: The Caller no. 1

 

 

Sooyoung woke up late, that’s why when she gaze her attention on Taeyeon, the bed was already rolled while the pillows were covered by blanket. She also saw a note on her table saying ‘buddy just rest, I can handle everything!’ also Taeyeon already prepared Sooyoung’s breakfast on her table.

 

“Hmm.. Thanks buddy but I’m fine.” Sooyoung said as she read the note and get the tray from the table. It was a typical breakfast, one glass of milk chocolate with pancakes. “Let’s dig in!”

 

After a couple of minutes, Sooyoung was already finished her breakfast. She decided to take a bath since she’s already gone from sickness.

 

“This is refreshing~ I feel like it’s been a year that I didn’t take a bath.” While drying her hair. “What should I wear then?” then she open her closet.

 

After taking a bath and preparing herself, Sooyoung decided to laze on her bed. “It’s been awhile since I got to rest. I wonder what Taeyeon was doing? Especially about our project?” While staring at the ceiling, “I better call her then.”

 

SooTae’s Technical Room.

 

The group were busy doing their on going 3D movie project when Taeyeon received a call.

 

“Sooyoung? I wonder what she’s up to. I hope she’s fine.” When she saw who’s the caller, “Umm, excuse me everyone! I had a call, I’ll be back later.” As Taeyeon dashed outside the room.

 

“Hello buddy? Is everything okay? Do you need me there? Are you feeling dizzy again?” Taeyeon panicked on the line.

 

“Hehehe.. Buddy I’m fine.” Sooyoung chuckled on the other line. “Thanks anyways.”

 

“Then why did you call all of the sudden Soo? You still have to rest.”

 

“I know, I know. Don’t worry about me Tae. I just want to check everyone.”

 

“Aish.. You’re thinking again the project. I told you I can handle it. And don’t you worry. We are very fine. We are enjoying the project.”

 

“Really? So how is it? Tell me..”

 

“Too excited huh? Hehehe.. Alright. We already finished another chapter. Hooray!”

 

“Really? I can’t wait to go back to work.”

 

“Aigoo.. You really a workaholic that’s why you got sick.”

 

“But I love my work Tae. You do also.”

 

“I know that, that’s why if you really want to work then you have to rest okay? E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter