The Flu

Luckily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter XXXIV: The Flu

 

 

Sooyoung woke up early though she has colds, because last night when she was on the way to home she started on sneezing in the car. Good thing, her mother was not on duty that time so after she got home she immediately contacted her mom for what medicines should she take.

 

However, when her mom knew this, she instantly told Sooyoung that she will take a flight that moment in order for her to take good care of Sooyoung. Yet, she told her mom not to worry, since she knows herself well, she can handle it and anyways, it was already planned that she will spend her holidays in France with them.

 

“Bad colds. Achoo!” As she returned to her bed after taking her breakfast and her medicine while getting another tissue on the side table. “I better call first Jessica saying I was sorry that I can’t make it tonight.” As she caress her forehead then she gets her phone from the table. “Tsk. Bad timing.”

 

“Eh? She won’t pick up the phone? It keeps on ringing.” As she sits on her bed while looking at the phone. “Maybe she’s taking her breakfast, I try again.” Then she dials her phone. “Sigh, she won’t pick it up really. Achoo!” As she wipes her nose with a tissue as she ended the call.

 

“Alright, Sooyoung I’m already dizzy this is the last call.” Then again, she tries to contact Jessica but before she let the second rings, she rejected it. “Wait, maybe she’s still sleeping? Remember she loves to sleep and it was already past 10 when she slept last night. Stupid Sooyoung!” Then she slaps her head forgetting its already aching. “Oouch! My head! Dang it!” As she tries to lie again on her bed. “Maybe I call Taeyeon informing her I can’t get to the office because I’m not feeling well.”

 

Jung sisters’ room.

 

On the other hand, Jessica was still sleeping when her phone vibrates since she slept late and forgot to silent it off she didn’t manage to hear or even answer it, it keeps on vibrating on her table until it fell on the floor.

 

Because of the sound of the fall Jessica was awake, when she tried to get up. “Ahh.. My head.” As she touch her forehead. “It’s hurting. But I hear a sound.” While looking in very corner of the room.

 

Again, the phone vibrates but this time it was on the floor. “Oh my phone.” Then she look at her side table but her phone was not there. “Where is it?” Again she heard it vibrates, she first observe where the sound coming from and found it on the floor near her bed. “I think the sound I heard awhile ago was because of the fall.” As Jessica pick the phone. “Three missed calls? I wonder who is it?” Then she pressed it. “Sooyoung?”

 

“I wonder what happen? Why did she call of the sudden?” As Jessica try to stand up and proceed to the balcony. “I better call her then.”

 

Outside the Jung sisters’ room.

 

Tiffany and Krystal decided to go upstairs to prepare their selves.

 

“Still unnie we are not going to invite Jessica unnie for shopping?” Krystal asked.

 

“It’s up to you Krys, it your reward right? You’re the boss.” Tiffany answered.

 

“Hmm.. But she has a fashion taste. Ok, she will come with us.” Krystal smiled.

 

“Good.” Tiffany clapped her hands. “You better wake up the ice princess then.” Tiffany winked.

 

“Hehe. Yup. So see you later unnie.” Krystal nodded. “We better get ready.”

 

“Yup, see you later. I will just drop to your room after I’m finished.” Tiffany answered. “So shall I head first to my room now? Bye!” Tiffany waved at her.

 

“Sure.” Krystal nodded as she always waved at Tiffany.

 

Back at Sooyoung’s Penthouse.

 

“Oh she pick it up. Hello Tae.” Sooyoung greeted Taeyeon on the other line.

 

“Hmm.. My date huh? Nice try Tae. So that’s the reason why you keep on nagging the word date instead of the meeting plus with that kind of place.” Sooyoung remarked.

 

“Thank you for what? That you’re good in double-dealing and setting me up at the same time?” Sooyoung chuckled. “Anyways, the reason why I called...” Sooyoung suddenly stop when she felt that she want to sneeze but it was just false alarm. “Oh sorry about that, I just want to inform you that I’m still on my bed.”

 

“Yes, I’m still at home and you’re right again it’s already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter