The Special Day

Luckily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon was right; something will go wrong because until today, they haven’t finished their responsibilities. Taeyeon had a lot of meetings especially online meetings on the other hand Tiffany decided to go in the office because their visitors change their plan, they love staying in Seoul so they decided to return to their country this late afternoon.

 

At Jung sisters’ room

 

“Krystal, wake up. It’s time for you to wake up.” Jessica said as she moves Krystal.

 

“Why~ It’s quite early..” Krystal whined still closing her eyes and she hugs tightly her long pillow.

 

“Aish.. Because Amber is waiting outside.” Jessica said while her hands are intertwined.

 

“What?!” Krystal suddenly got up from her bed after she heard that name. “She’s here unnie?”

 

“Who? Anyway, take your breakfast downstairs. You have to help me.” Jessica said.

 

“You said, Amber was here.” Krystal looked at her.

 

“I never said that, maybe you’re dreaming of her.” Jessica said as walk towards the door.

 

“I’m not~” Krystal whined. “Argh! I need my sleep.” As she rests on her bed.

 

“No Krystal! You have to come with me N.O.W!” Jessica shouted at her while opening the door.

 

“Why unnie? It’s just seven thirty in the morning!” Krystal answered as she looks at their alarm clock.

 

“Jung Krystal, do you know what date today is? Don’t tell me you forgot.” Jessica said as she shut the door.

 

“Today is.. December 14? What the?! Oh yeah, it’s unnies’ Monthsary. Dang, I forgot about it!” Krystal said as she jump out on her bed. “Unnie, wwwaaiit for mmmeeee!”

 

At Sooyoung’s penthouse.

 

Sooyoung was getting ready to go to work; she was fixing her collar of her uniform in front of the mirror.

 

“Taeyeon sleep at the office last night that means she hasn’t done everything. She was right something will go wrong but no I have to be positive. I’m gonna help her with her work since we already bought everything yesterday. I’m gonna call Jessica that I’ll be busy with our work, I know she can handle it since Krystal will help her.” Sooyoung suddenly stopped when she receive a text, it was from Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon’s Message:

 

“Morning Pal, don’t forget our plan for her that we talked about yesterday, I know she still sleeping it will be good if she will see it beside here. Thanks! Anyways, I need some favour to ask you again, please arrange our date for me? I skipped my online meeting just to text you. I promise, I will surprise my Tiffany on our Monthsary by wearing it and make it tonight. Thanks! P.S: No need to go to work, I already excused you :)”

 

“Poor Tae. Of course buddy, leave it to me. Don’t go over yourself now, you have to be more beautiful in her eyes.” Sooyoung replied it. “Now, I have to text Jessica then. Opps.. Someone is calling, Jessica?”

 

Back at TaeNy’s mansion.

 

“Tiff, it’s time for you to wake up. Your breakfast is ready.” Jessica knocked on TaeNy’s door.

 

“Oh, unnie? I thought you’re already downstairs. Tiffany unnie still not awake? Maybe, she’s just tired.” Krystal asked when she saw Jessica keeps on knocking the door.

 

“I think so. Well, let her be. Anyways, it’s our job now. Let’s go, we have to eat our breakfast and start the things we need.” Jessica said as she walks towards the stairs.

 

“Okeydokey, breakfast and then cooking time!” Krystal followed Jessica behind when Jessica suddenly halt on the third step of the stairs. “Oh why did you stop unnie?”

 

“Wait, someone texted me.” Jessica said as she picks the phone on her pocket when she felt a vibration.

 

“Good thing, she decided to text you than calling you early in the morning.” Krystal remarked.

 

“What do you mean? And who is she?” Jessica looked at her weirdly. “Oh it’s from Tiffany? What?!”

 

“Why unnie? Why did, she text? She’s awake?” Krystal asked.

 

Tiffany’s message:

 

“Good morning Jess. Hopefully you read this now; I’m already in the office. Sorry, I didn’t inform you last night about it since I came home late and I know you’re already sleeping. Thanks by the way Jess, I love the design, I try it last night before I sleep. Anyways, the reason why I’m still in the office because the visitors decided to stay here, they just love Seoul and they agreed to leave the country by late afternoon, their flight will be around six o’clock so I have no time to help you out with the dinner but I can still make it, I’ll be there around seven. I can still surprise my Taeyeon on our Monthsary. And by the way, Taeyeon didn’t know that I’m in the office right now. Thank you so much. Love you Besty!” Jessica read it out loud.

 

“She left early?! So that means, it’s really up to us now?! Everything?!” Krystal snapped.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter