The Worries

Luckily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter XXXIX: The Worries

 

 

Jessica and Tiffany returned to their table.

 

“What took you so long unnie?” Krystal asked still waiting for the order.

 

“Sorry Krys.. It won’t come out.” Tiffany chuckled as she was elbowed by Jessica.

 

“Oh finally!” Jessica said when she saw the waiter was approaching their table carrying their order.

 

“Thanks!” Tiffany said as she received her sundae. “It looks delicious~”

 

“I agree unnie.” As Krystal scope the ice cream.

 

On the other hand, Jessica took first her soup before eating her ice cream unlike awhile ago she already gains her appetite.

 

“Hot~” As she fan after taking a sip.

 

“Good thing unnie, you already like the food.” When Krystal noticed her sister enjoying sipping the soup.

 

“Hmm.. Well, at least her worries lessen.” Tiffany smiled as she was playing with her spoon.

 

“Huh? What worries unnie?” Krystal asked however Jessica was oblivious since she was busy with her soup.

 

“Hehe.. You want to worry too Krys?” Tiffany chuckled.

 

“I still don’t get it unnie.” As Krystal raised her left eyebrow.

 

“Well, I’m sorry to inform you Krys but after our lunch we need to go home immediately.” Tiffany answered. “I don’t want you to worry still we can’t control everything.” As she scope her ice cream.

 

“Is that I shall worry Tiffany unnie?” Krystal laughed. “Hehe.. I already bought almost all the items here in this mall in just a half of a day, totally worth it for me. But I don’t know to Jessica unnie, she haven’t bought anything.”

 

“Eh? Me?” Jessica finally noticed them. “What about me?”

 

“Hehe.. You really love that soup Jessie, don’t you? You’re ignoring us.” Tiffany chuckled.

 

“I second in motion Tiffany unnie.” As Krystal raised her right hand.

 

“Aish.. You two.. Just tell me. What?” Jessica caress her forehead.

 

“Well, I told Krystal, Jessica that after this lunch we will now go home.” Tiffany answered.

 

After what Jessica heard, she suddenly got her bag and tried to get up from her seat, “Really? But we can go home right now.”

 

“Hey~ Unnie, you’re too excited. You haven’t eaten your ice cream.” Krystal pulled her down.

 

“Oh well, we can it take it out.” Jessica answered. “Now we have to go.”

 

“Are you nuts unnie? It will melt.” Krystal widens her eyes. “What happen to you today unnie? You’re getting weirder. Aish..” Krystal snapped.

 

“Oh yeah. I forgot it about it.” As Jessica decided to sit again. “But after this, we will now go home.”

 

 “Why you’re so eager to go home unnie? And you haven’t bought anything.” Krystal asked.

 

“Well, it’s your reward Krystal not mine so it’s obvious I will not shop.” Jessica rolled her eyes while getting a scope of ice cream.

 

“Still it doesn’t make sense unnie.” Krystal answered while scratching her head. “Weirdo.”

 

However, Tiffany chose to quite enjoying the view of the Jung sisters’ ridiculous conversation while giggling silently, “Hmm.. I better text my Tae about the visit.”

 

Sooyoung’s Penthouse.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter