Chapter LIII: The Epic Fail

Luckily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter LIII: The Epic Fail

 

 

Jessica spent all her time in her room sleeping while Tiffany and Taeyeon were having dinner. They tried to wake her up but Jessica seems really in love sleeping that time. Also, Tiffany told Taeyeon about the unplanned date of Krystal and Sooyoung.

 

“Are you sure honey you will not wake up Jessica?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Don’t worry baby, she used to it. She’s on diet.” Tiffany answered.

 

“I see. But don’t you think it has something to do with Soo and Krystal’s date why Jessica doesn’t want to eat and choose to sleep the whole day instead?” Taeyeon asked again.

 

“Hehehe.. It can’t be baby. Well, speaking of her. She was jealous the whole day.” Tiffany chuckled.

 

“Like you said awhile ago right? That is why I am worried. Usually when a person is mad or jealous, he/she’s decide on either to eat or not eat. And also, to sleep.” Taeyeon explained.

 

“No, it will never be. Yeah, she’s jealous but she is also a sleepy head so never!” Tiffany shook her head. “Anyways, I think Sooyoung is also enjoying Krystal’s company since they’re not yet here, don’t you think hon?”

 

“Hmm.. But she just did it because she has no choice right? So I think she’s enjoying Krystal’s company in behalf of her sister.” Taeyeon answered.

 

“What do you mean hon?” Tiffany asked.

 

“Well, like you said it must be Jessica who will be with Soo today not Krystal right? However, since Krystal found it out and she was Jessica’s sister. Both of them had no choice but to let Krystal do her want so Sooyoung agreed to date Krystal for Jessica so as Jessica for Krystal even though deep inside their hearts, it has to be them.” Taeyeon explained.

 

“I think you’re right Tae. Now, I feel sorry for them but even me I will still do that especially for your baby sister right? Jessica loves Krystal and Sooyoung knew it.” Tiffany agreed.

 

“Yup, I hope everything will be fine even if I can sense some competition between the siblings. But the problem is the other two are still not aware of their own feelings.” Taeyeon said as she drinks.

 

“Yeah, you’re right. Guess, we have no choice here but to wait for their progress.” Tiffany shrugged her shoulders.

 

SooKrys.

 

Sooyoung and Krystal spent most of the time strolling in the mall sometimes at the park when decided to took dinner but this time, they decided to eat at the food court.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter