The Prince and the Princess

Luckily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter XX: The Prince and the Princess

 

 

TaeNy’s mansion.

 

“Finally we’re here.” Jessica said as the car passed the gate of the house.

 

“Why is it too dark? What happen to our lights?” Tiffany asked as she looks towards the windows.

 

“I don’t know Tiff, maybe electricity problem. Don’t worry; I brought a flashlight I am Girl Scout.” Jessica said as she presents a flashlight coming from her bag.

 

“Hahaha.. You’re so funny Jess. Oh it’s time for us to go out, you better switch it on.” Tiffany said as the driver opens the door of the car for them.

 

“Okey-dokey.” Jessica replied while switching on the light.

 

After they go out form the car, Jessica guided Tiffany towards the main house.

 

“Where’s everybody? Why they didn’t use the generator?” Tiffany asked as she opens the door of the house.

 

“I don’t know. Remember Tiff we are together so I don’t know what happen here.” Jessica answered.

 

“Even here, the lights were off? Why? Where is the switch?” Tiffany asked again as she look for the main switch.

 

“Forget about it Tiff, we need to hurry. Can we just go upstairs? Time is running.” Jessica insisted.

 

“Alright, I don’t know what’s going on here.” Tiffany obeyed Jessica as she walks upstairs.

 

“You have to be careful. Follow the light.” Jessica said while she’s following Tiffany’s behind.

 

SooTae’s Office.

 

Sooyoung decided to make their time long in staying in the office by making over Taeyeon because she wanted to give Jessica and Tiffany more time to prepare their selves especially Tiffany which was according to their plan.

 

“Soo, are you not yet finish?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Done. Tada!” Sooyoung presented a mirror to Taeyeon.

 

“Wow! You’re good make-up artist Soo. Simple yet so cool.” Taeyeon was surprised for the outcome.

 

“I am. So your highness, shall we go?” Sooyoung bowed at Taeyeon.

 

“Heh. Sure. Fighting!” Taeyeon raised her both hands up high as they walk towards the door.

 

“Yeah! Hwaiting!” Sooyoung also raised her hands up high while following Taeyeon’s behind.

 

Back to JeTi.

 

Jessica excused herself and leaved Tiffany in her room because she will get her sets of make-up  in their room but actually she took it as her chance to signal everyone to be ready and asked Krystal to be a look out to Sooyoung and Taeyeon’s arrival.

 

“Tiff? Can I come in?” Jessica knocked on Tiffany’s door.

 

“Sure Jess.” Tiffany answered her coming from the inside as she opens the door for Jessica.

 

TaeNy’s Room.

 

“Wow! I knew it! It suits you.. You look gorgeous in that dress Tiff.” Jessica was amazed when she saw Tiffany wearing the dress she chooses.

 

“Really Jess? I know you’re good in fashion but I am not sure if it will good at me.” Tiffany said as she looks at her reflection in the mirror.

 

“Tiffany, I am fashion designer and I know too what is best for you.” Jessica said as she also looks Tiffany’s reflection at the mirror while combing Tiffany’s hair.

 

Back at SooTae.

 

They finally arrived at the mansion. Sooyoung was the one who was driving whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter