The Special Passages

Luckily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter XXII: The Special Passages

 

 

Back to TaeNy’s front yard.

 

As soon as the music was played, by the way here's the link:

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Kc6jqjt6qU:

 

A house worker who’s holding a placard with letter ‘H’ walk towards them and stop in front of Tiffany. After that, she gave Tiffany a red small box with a sticky note that says, ‘Please open it. And read it silently.’. Tiffany accepted the box then the said house worker bowed at her and leaving her after. However, Taeyeon just look at her as she open the box and she saw a piece of paper with writings on it but before she read it, all of the sudden Taeyeon spoke.

 

“How can I ever let go of you?” While looking at Tiffany with a question in her eyes.

 

After she said that, another house staff walk towards them but this time holding a placard with letter ‘A’ and the same with the first one he also gave a small box with the same note. Tiffany accepted it again, as she bowed at her and leave. As she opens the box she saw another paper but this time a different writings and again, Taeyeon said it loud.

 

“And be with someone I don’t know.” Still looking at Tiffany with straight-face though Tiffany became silent for can’t understand why her Taeyeon suddenly become serious and all this stuff especially being a poetic she just let it be because honestly she find it really romantic.

 

After that, another worker walk towards them, this time holding a placard with letter ‘P.’ And she did the same thing as the two. As Tiffany opens the box and saw, the same paper with different writings this time, Taeyeon said it again, “Please stay with me, don’t say no.” This time she was shaking her head with a sad face.

 

Subsequently, another worker move headed for them, once more holding a placard with letter ‘P’ still he did the same routine as the others. So as Taeyeon say it the words wriTten on the paper inside the box.

 

“Pardon,” As she put her palms together as if she was praying then, “I love you.” This time she was making a heart shape on her hands. “I always do.” As she nodded.

 

Because of Taeyeon’s actions Tiffany found it cute as she giggle then she mouthed ‘I love you too.’

 

Then again, another worker came forward holding a placard with letter ‘Y’. Taeyeon spoke again, “You, my one and only too.” As she raises her hands a little bit high facing Tiffany while she was slighlty go down on her knees.

 

After that, another worker walk towards Tiffany, holding a placard with letter ‘F’. He did the same routine as the others did so as Tiffany again open the box and read the paper silently.

 

“Forever always be yours,” Taeyeon said while smiling. “I’m sure.” As she thumbed up.

 

Then, another staff came in, holding a placard with letter ‘I’. She did the same thing.

 

“I am lonely.” Taeyeon suddenly tear up. “But you’re my cure.” As she look straight to Tiffany’s eyes.

 

Now, another worker holding this time a placard with letter ‘F’, as he did the same thing.

 

“Far away with you.” Taeyeon said as she goes a distance to Tiffany. “I will be in vain.” While holding her shirt on her chest.

 

This time, another house staff carrying a placard with letter ‘T’, as she did the same thing.

 

“There is nothing I want to gain.” Taeyeon spoke while looking away to Tiffany still clasping her shirt on her chest.

 

Afterwards, another worker came in, this time carrying a placard with letter ‘Y’.

 

“You, my love.” Taeyeon goes near to Tiffany. “can heal my pain.” As she hold Tiffany’s hands while crouching.

 

After that, another house staff walk towards them, carrying a placard with letter ‘E’.

 

“Each and everyday I miss you dear.” Taeyeon recited as she kisses Tiffany’s hands.

 

Then, another came in holding a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter