The Shopping Time

Luckily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter XXXVI: The Shopping Time

 

 

Tiffany opted to wait for Krystal to finish her bath while checking herself on the mirror. Fortunately, Krystal was finally ended her bath as she comes out from the bathroom when she saw Tiffany was busy looking at herself on the mirror.

 

“Eh? Tiffany unnie, you’re already here?” As she closes the door. “Sorry to keep you waiting.”

 

“Oh, Krystal you’re already finished.” As Tiffany turn around to face Krystal. “By the way, I thought your sister still sleeping where is she?”

 

“Well, same as I thought. I bet, she was having her breakfast.” Krystal answered as she proceed to the mirror to uncover her hair with towel.

 

“Ah I see, so have your sister told about the shopping Krys?” Tiffany asked again.

 

“Opps, I forgot about it.” Krystal snapped. “Sorry about it unnie.”

 

“It’s okay Krys. I can go downstairs to inform her.” Tiffany shakes her head. “So you better get ready, I’ll wait you downstairs.”

 

Krystal just nodded.

 

TaeNy’s Dining Room.

 

Jessica was busy taking her breakfast when she decided to text Sooyoung.

 

“Hmm.. I bet she’s already sleeping but still I have to check her.” Jessica whispered while holding her phone.

 

Here was her message to Sooyoung:

 

“Hi Sooyoung! I would like to say I’m sorry for hanging you up awhile ago, I didn’t notice Krystal was already there Anyways, don’t forget to take your medicine huh? And make a lot of sleep and rest like me:) See? I didn’t get sick kekeke. Get well soon shikshin. If you need help don’t bother to text me or call me.”

 

Since Jessica was busy texting, she didn’t notice Tiffany’s presence.

 

“Finally! The ice princess was awake.” As she walk towards the table. But still, Jessica ignored her. “Oh, and she was busy with her phone.”

 

When Tiffany held Jessica’s shoulders to peek what she was texting, finally Jessica noticed Tiffany’s presence however Tiffany had never got the chance to see what Jessica was texting because she already sent it.

 

“Oh Tiffany.” Jessica look up. “I never notice your presence. Sorry.” As she put her phone on the table.

 

“Yes, it’s obvious.” Tiffany answered as she proceed to her seat in front of Jessica. When Jessica observed Tiffany was not wearing house clothes.

 

“Eh? You’re going somewhere Tiff?” Jessica asked.

 

“Hmm.. Finally you’ve notice it.” Tiffany smiled. “Well, Krystal and I decided to go shopping.”

 

“Ah I see.” As Jessica took some bread. “Enjoy then.”

 

Tiffany didn’t expect Jessica’s answer, usually when Jessica heard a word ‘shopping’, she was jumping with joy but this time it’s different.

 

“Jessica, are you sick?” Tiffany asked her. “Or did something happen?”

 

“Huh? Why? No, I’m fine.” Jessica answered.

 

“Well, you’re unusual today Jessie. I mean, every time I speak the word ‘shopping’ usually you’re jumpi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter