The Reward

Luckily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter XXXIII: The Reward

 

 

As a planned, Sooyoung and Jessica will have their dinner today but something happen.

 

TaeNy’s dining room.

 

The couple and Krystal are having their breakfast.

 

“I wonder what time did Jessica unnie got home?” Krystal asked then she get her glass of milk. “I already saw her sleeping when I wake up.”

 

“I asked our guards awhile ago on what time did Jessica came home and according to their record Jessica opened the gate about 5 minutes after eight however we gone sleep that time. Anyways, she got home early.” Taeyeon answered as she wipes her lips with napkin.

 

“And she never text or telling me that she’s already home. So I think she’s sleep within eight pm if she will not spend her time reading.” Tiffany remarked.

 

“Hmm.. I guess she’s tired, anyways unnie always wakes up late whenever she’s off.” Krystal said while chewing. “Like today.”

 

“I agree.” Tiffany nodded while holding a sandwich.

 

“But I wonder how’s their date? Soo..” Taeyeon cut by Tiffany.

 

“Sweetheart it’s a business meeting. And it’s not good just to mention names.” While emphasizing the word ‘business meeting’, “Could you please cut the word date Tae.” As she pinched Taeyeon’s arm.

 

Good thing, Krystal didn’t saw that Tiffany pinched Taeyeon’s arm, she was busy eating.

 

“Ahaha.. Ouch! Like I said, I wonder how was their business meeting yesterday.” Taeyeon caress her arm.

 

“Hmm.. I just told Jessica that this person needs a professional critic to a certain project and Jessica was qualified to that position. Maybe she likes the project so they spend more time.” Tiffany explained.

 

“Well, if I were to ask Tiffany unnie, Jessica unnie is so over qualified to that. She is cold and sensitive but a bad critic I guess.” Krystal giggled as she bit the ham.

 

“Aish.. Krys, you have the guts to say that since your sister was not here.” Tiffany also laughed. “Bad girl.”

 

“Kekeke.. I still love her.” Krystal chuckled.

 

“Umm, excuse me ladies but I have to go now. Just enjoy your breakfast.” Taeyeon suddenly stood up from her seat and peck Tiffany’s lips.

 

“Oh you will now go for work Tae? Why? What time is it?” Tiffany response the kiss.

 

 “Yup.. It’s already 7:30 baby, for sure Sooyoung was already there waiting for me.” While looking at her wristwatch as she gets her things on the other chair.

 

“Alright take care. I will not accompany you outside sweetheart. I still want to eat.” Tiffany said as she gets another sandwich.

 

“It’s alright honey. So I have to go now. Thanks. Love you.” Taeyeon waved goodbye to them. “Bye Tiff and Krys!"

 

“Bye hon. Take care and God bless!” Tiffany gave a flying kiss to Taeyeon. “Love you too.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter