The Surprise Visit

Luckily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter XLI: The Surprise Visit

 

 

Sooyoung decided to text Jessica first before going to sleep again.

 

“Now I feel sleepy again, I bet it’s the medicine.” Sooyoung yawn while typing on her phone. “Ok send it.” Then she returned her phone on the side table, “Maybe I drift first, it’s just three o’clock in the afternoon.” While looking at the wall clock as she lie on her bed. “I hope Tae is alright downstairs. Sorry buddy, I can’t help you this time..” As Sooyoung feel asleep.

 

TaeNy’s Living Room

 

Jessica already left almost an hour ago.

 

“Krys, please wake up.” Tiffany said as she gently shakes Krystal who was sleeping on the sofa.

 

“Huh?” Krystal finally woke up. “Unnie?” Then looked around with half eyes open.

 

“You fell asleep Krys, sorry if I wake up.” Tiffany smiled. “Let’s go to your room so you can properly rest.”

 

“Really unnie? I didn’t notice I fell asleep on the sofa, guess I’m really tired.” Krystal answered.

 

“That’s why you have to rest, you’re really tired. I can accompany you upstairs.” When Tiffany noticed Krystal was yawning.

 

“Thanks unnie.” As Krystal try to stand when she note her sister was not there. “Eh? Where’s Jessica unnie?”

 

“I will tell you in your room .” As Tiffany directed Krystal to come with her upstairs.

 

“Wait unnie. I’m gonna get first our shopping bags.” As Krystal search on their bags but nowhere to found. “Unnie? Where are our bags?” When she also saw no shopping bags of Tiffany.

 

“Our bags were already in our room. I already asked help to our house staffs while you’re sleeping.” Tiffany answered.

 

“Ah I see.. Thanks unnie again.” Krystal bowed.

 

“Aigoo.. Cut the formality Krys, now let’s go!” This time, Tiffany drags Krystal. “You don’t want to know where’s your sister is?” Tiffany smiled.

 

Sooyoung’s Kitchen.

 

Taeyeon was busy chopping when she heard a ring from the door bell. “Opps! I forgot about Jessica!” As she ran towards outside without washing her hands and removing her apron.

 

At the Gate.

 

Jessica was patiently waiting for Taeyeon to open the gate for her after she rang the bell. While her driver already left her as her request.

 

After couple of minutes, she saw Taeyeon came running towards the gate.

 

“Hah.. Sorry to keep you waiting Jessica.” Taeyeon still breathing heavily as she unlocks and open the door.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter