Chapter Two

Love is a work of Art

 

-7 years later-




7 years has past since my adoption with the monsters. During the past 7 years I have been forced to do paintings for the monsters
and having no credit in them while they sell them for millions of dollars. They were famous for the artwork and the artwork was known 
as the unknown artist that would be forver unknown. The artwork was world wide, where I ever I went I would see my artwork and I 
would smile. The monsters never gave a penny to me. So I had to apply for a job. The monsters gave me an education. I was the top
 of my school, I learned how to speak Chinese, English, and Japanese during the 7 years. I was thankful for them for my education 
but I hated them for treating me like a worthless peasant. 

I had a plan from the moment I walked into this death hole, I would escape. I raised enough money from my job so I can fly to my 
real home. Korea. I did all the jobs that the mosters told me to do so they wouldn't get suspicious. Today was the day I planned to
escape. I didn't know what I was doing but I just went with the flow. I waited until everyone was dead asleep. I already booked an 
flight to Seoul, Korea. So I was heading towards the airport. I knew I had to get pass the gaurds which was difficult so I thought 
ahead and broke bars of the fence behind the mansion a few weeks ago. And with that, I left hell. 

I arrived in Seoul at 11:42pm. I grabbed a cab and told the driver to take me to the Church Heaven and Earth (a/n: idk :P). When 
I arrived at the church, I paid the cab driver and walked towards the foster home. My god mother was always there, she always 
nurtured the abandoned children and kept the company. I knocked on the door 3 times. I waited for at least a minute. Just as I 
was about to knock on the door again the door swung open. It was my god mother. My eyes began to water and I hugged her tight. 

My god mother led me in and gave me a blanket and some tea. "Omo, Lee Su Myung! Look how you have grown! 
You've grown into such a beautiful women. How old are you now?" My god mother asked me. "Thank you God Mother. 
I am now 20 years. This must be your 61st year God Mother, you still are as young as ever!" I gave a eye smile. "Aigoo, 
you're so cute! But Su Myung, why are you not in China with your foster parents?" She questioned. I explained her what 
had happened during the last 7 years in China with the monsters. She hugged me tight and smoothed my long hair down.
 "Everything is going to be alright." She told me. In the corner or my eye I saw a painting. It was my painting that I had 
painted in China. It was a painting of nuns cherishing children, it was dedicated to my god mother. I smiled at the painting 
and hugged her back.

"God mother, I will be going to the city. I need to find more about my family." I told her. She understood and gave me a big 
and warm hug. We bid farewell and I was off to find my past.

-----------------------

I grabbed a cab to go to the city. "Where would you like to go Miss." The taxi driver asked me. "Anywhere in the city" I told him.
It took about half an hour to get the city. There were lights everywhere, flahsing lights, crowds of people, music playing, etc.

"Here is your stop miss." The taxi driver said. "Kamsahamnia." I gave him the money and  he left. I had about $430 left. I had to use it wisely. I 
went to one of the booths to eat some bibimbap. "Bashda!" After I was done having my midnight meal, I decided to call my friend that I met while I was in China that lives in Korea. (a/n: Su Myoung- Bold, Suzy- Italic)

Yeobosayo?
Suzy-ah!
Duhoosayo?
It's me Lee Su Myung!
Omo! Su Myung, what's up! I havn't seen you in ages! How are you?!
Nothing much, well I'm in Korea right now, can you come and meet me. I'm sort of lost.
Oh! Yeah sure, where are you? What do you see right now?
Uhhhh, I see a big screen with boys dancing and singing.
Oh! I am near there! Go to the big building that has SM Entertainment on it. I'm in there, meet me in front of the building.
Arraso. See you there!

-5 minutes later-

"Suzy-ah!" I yelled when I saw her walking out of the big building. She looked beautiful. I envyed her beauty. She was wearing a striped long sleeve shirt with a brown vest over, and blue jeans showing her figure and high heels to top it of. 

I looked at myself and saw how ugly I was. Simply wearing a gray long sleeve shirt and blue jeans. -Sigh-

"Su Myung!"  We embraced each other and she led me to the lobby of the building. "Yah. Why are you here?" She asked as we sat down in the lobby. "Well, remember those monster foster parents of mine? Well I ran away, to find out the truth of my family and who am I." I said simply and quickly. Her eyes widened and then she hugged me. "Oh Su Myung, if you need anything I will help you." 

-Flashback-

I met Suzy back in China. I was in one of my art shows, well the monsters art shows. I worked as a waitress, as I was walking around asking people if they would like some shrimp, my monster father 'accidently' pushed me. I accidently dragged someones glass of wine down with me and caused people to stumble as I feel to the ground. I looked like a mess. The shrimp was all of me and I smelt like rotten grapes from the wine. All eyes fell on me. I turned bright red. My monster father dragged me outside and started to yell at me. I couldn't hear anything because liquid from the wine was in my ear and the other year was a piece of shrimp. I took it out and my monster father slapped me across the face. "What's wrong with you?! Can't you stay hidden?!" He exclaimed in Mandarin. "I-I-I'm sor-" He slapped me again. I felt my face burning. I put my hand on my face to cover the redness. "YAH! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, SLAPPING PEOPLE LIKE THAT?!" A voice came from the art show. She was a beautiful young girl with elegant clothing. She started at the monster and started screaming at him. I was too dazed by the event, I zoned out into my own world. 

The next thing I knew I was in a cafe across from the art show. The girl who saved my was sitting in front of me, taking a sip of tea. "Are you okay? Here have some ointment. That slap must really hurt. Can you understand me? Do you speak korean?" The girl in front of me said. "Deh, yes I can and thank you for pulling me out of there." I said. "No problem, I full out saw that man push you himslef, so I just had to do the right thing. Hi I'm Suzy." The girl called Lee Suzy told me. " Hi, I'm Lee Su Myung."
From then on, she told me that she was from Korea who came to see the famous art show everyone has been talking about. She was a year older then me. She said that she was a part of this big entertainment in Korea. Eventually, we got closer, and I started to tell her about my life, as well as the part about me being the secret artist. She did promise to keep my secret a promise. She gave me her number just incase of any emergency. That was the first friend that I had made in China. Well technically the only one really.

-End of Flashback-

"Thank you so much Suzy. I actually need your help." I told her. "Yes, what is it?" She asked. "I need your help to find my parents." I told her, and she agreed.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hope you liked it! Don't worry there will be more drama later on and of course EXO!