Chapter Twenty

Love is a work of Art

-Luhan's POV-

I arrived back at the dorm. I entered the home to have EXO jumping on top of me. "HYUNG! WHERE'S SU MYUNG!" Tao asked. "LUHAN! WHERE IS SHE?" Everyone started harrasing me with questions. I didn't want to answer any of them. I wanted to sleep. I didn't want to hear anyone talk about Su mYung right now. It is to painful. 

"STOP BUGGING ME! I WANT TO SLEEP!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I barged up the stairs while hearing Sehun say, "Just let him cool down. He will tell us tomorrow."

I took a nice long hot shower, I wanted to relieve all the stress from my body. My mind suddenly played the scene of tonight with Su Myung in the car.

 

-Flash back-

I kissed her. 

She kissed me back.

Does that mean that she feels the same way that I finally feel?

She pushed me away from her all of the sudden. I looked at her with a confused face. She turned her head to the front. What was she thinking? 

"Luhan." She finally broke the silence. "I'm sorry." That was all she said. I saw a tear run down her face. Why is she acting this way? She unlocked the door herself and left without another word.

I was mortified. What had just happenned?

 

-End of Flashback-

 

I placed my finger tips on my mouth. Frustrated, I punched the wall of the shower. 

In just a few weeks I will be marrying a women I don't even love. Does that make sense?

 

-Flashback-

"Luhan. You will be marrying my daughter." Soo Man sounded like he was forcing the words out of his mouth. I stared at him in disbelief. I turned to Suzy, she had a smile on her face. What the hell is going on? "What?" I asked. "He said that you will be marrying me." She linked her arm around mine and put her head against my shoulder. "But-". "It is setteled. You will marry Suzy." He said and left with out another word. 

I shook Suzy off of me and gave her a foreboding stare. I leaned in close to her face. "In. Your. Dreams." 

-End of Flashback-

 

-Sehun's POV-

What's wrong with him? looks like he just got beaten up. What happenned when he met Su Myung. Where is Su Myung?

---------------------------------------

Super short update. Sorry! I just wanted this chapter to focus on the flashbacks and Luhan and Sehun's feelings. 

Thanks for the subs and the comments! ^^

I might do another update tonight.