Chapter Thirteen

Love is a work of Art

"OMO! SU MYUNG IS GOING TO DEBUT?!" Sehun shouted, which made the rest of EXO to come down. After Luhan had hung up with J.Y.Park, Sehun started to freak out. "What is with all the ruckus?!" Kris shouted. "MY BABY GIRL IS GOING TO DEBUUUUUUUT!" Sehun screamed. Everyone was all happy and giddy, "Shut up! You might wake up Su Myung!" Luhan told them. "Hey guys, what's all the commotion." A feminane voice asked. All the head turned toward the voice, it was Su Myung. She was rubbing her eyes at the top of the staircase, "SU MYUNG-AH! YOUR GOING TO BECOME A STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!" Luhan faced palmed himself, 'Way to keep your voice down' he thought. 

"What are you talking about?" Su Myung said still feeling a bit sleepy. "J.Y.Park called and he said that he wanted to meet you tomorrow morning and discuss your debut!" Su Myung sleepy face turned into a sun. Her face shined bright and she didn't even think about her mother. She was to happy to think about her ditress. "OMO! Are you serious?! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" She screamed with joy. 

That night, Su Myung didn't think about her mother she didn't want depression to take over her life. She only thought about the positive things that lay ahead of her. 

----------------------------------------

The next morning, Su Myung got up bright and early. She got cleaned up and dressed up extra fancy for her meeting with J.Y.Park. She went downstairs to the kitchen and started to cook breakfast for the guys who were still sleeping. Today EXo had a schedule in the afternoon so they could sleep in. Su Myung cooked kimchi and rice and set it on the table. She wrote a small note and placed on the packaged food. "Have a great day today EXO! Fighting~" With that she was of to JYP Entertainment.

Su Myung skipped to the bus stop while smiling at to herself. People stared at her as if she was a pyscho smiling to herself. Su Myung didn't care. She didn't want anything to ruin her happy mood. 

She arrived at the JYP Company and headed toward the front desk. "Hello!" Su Myung said brightly. "Hello, how may I help you today?" The young front desk lady asked with a smile. "Yeh, I have a appointment with Park Jin Young. My name is Lee. Su. Myung." All of the front desk people stared at Su Myung. 'Why are they staring at me?' She started to panick. 

'Oh my god, it's Lee Su Myung! The girl that boss was talking about!'

'Wow, she's so pretty!'

'I heard she has a voice of an angel!'

Su Myung heard all the comments and couldn't help but blush. "Ah! Yeh. Please head this way." She said and gave her a big eye smile. 

The young lady knocked on a grand door that had a sign reading: Park Jin Young. "Come in" A masculine voice boomed. She opened the door and said, "Sir, it's Lee Su Myung." "Yeh, you can leave now." He said. 

"Annyeonassyo! Lee Su Myungimnida." She announced. 'Why would I say that? He already knows who I am. Pabo! Pabo!' she though in her head. "Yes, I know. So.... Today I would like to talk to you about joining my family. I have seen your talents, and I really wish that you would debut before the end of this month." He declared. "Today is June 17th and there was only just a few more weeks left until the end. I have already written out all your songs and I have everything prepared. All we need for you to do is record the songs, rehearse the dancing, take some photos and make a teaser." "B-b-but how can we all do this in just 2 weeks?" Su Myung started to panick. "It will al work out smoothly if you here on your assigned time and work well." He came closer to Su Myung and grabbed her two shoulders. He leaned into her face and said, "I can make you a star." 

Su Myung had accepted everything with hope and joy. She had to get started today. She followed her new boss to the recording studio, she rehearsed the song and when she was ready they recorded it. One of twelve songs finished for her album. She let out a big sigh and continued her work. All of the people that worked for her were amazed by her voice. They looked at her in awe and worshiped her talent.

When it came to learning the dances that day she learned everything perfectly. She perfected each and every move and again made everyone amazed  by her talents.

J.Y.Park was watching her the whole time. He was coaching her. He wanted her to be the best in the entertainmant. A young girl had crept up to J.Y.Park, "Wow she is a prodigy. Where did you even find her?" The young girl asked him. "YAH! You scared me Yubin!" He held his hand agaisnt his chest. "Yes I know she is a prodigy. I found her on the streets preforming. I knew she was something special. She isn't like an ordinary girl. She reminds me of this girl I once dated. Now she was a natural." They both laughed and continued observing Su Myung.

-----------------------------------

-Su Myung's POV-

It was 11:55 pm and I just got back to the EXO dorm. I was greeted by Suho, Chanyeol, D.O, Kai, Lay, and Xiumin who was watching a drama in the living room. "Su Myung-ah! How was your day at the JYP Entertainmant?!" Lay asked. "It. Was. Tiring." I said and fainted on the couch. "Hey Su Myung, what did you do today that was so tiring?" Baekhyun asked while coming down the stairs along with Kris, Chen, Tao, Sehun and Luhan. "A. Lot." I responded with my eyes closed. "Can you tell us about your debut?" Xiumin asked. "Well.... My boss, a.k.a. Park Jin Young told be that I am debuting by the end of this month which is in two weeks. Which is UNBIEVABLE!" "What?! TWO WEEKS?!" All of EXO exclaimed. "I know. -sigh- Anyways, I am a solo artist and my album is going to be a full album. The album is called Angel. I recorded two of twelve songs today and learned all the dance routines today and I am wiped out." I grunted. "Waaaaah! Our little angel is pretty and talented!" Sehun said and emphasizing the word angel. "Yah, shut up. Let me sleep." "Someone is a little cranky." Luhan said and came over and sat on my body. "OPPA! GET OFF OF ME! YOU ARE SO HEAVY!" 

The next thing I knew there were elevan boys who joined Luhan and formed a dog pile. And sadly, I was on the bottom.

--------------------------------------------------

A/N: Thus the double update! :) Hope you liked it! 

Thanks so much for the subs, the comments, and the views!

Please comment and/or subscribe! ^^

 Pictures do not belong to me