Chapter Twenty One

Love is a work of Art

Lee Su Myung releases debut album "Angel"                                                          June 20th 2012

JYP Entertainment finally released their new solo artist, Lee Su Myung with the album Angel. We all have been anticipating on her album and now it is finally here!

It just released a few hours ago and there is already over a million hits! Reviews are already posted and fortunetly they are all saying that the her album is great! She shows her soft side to the songs, her y side to the songs, and she even has some rap songs thrown in there! 

'Heavan' one of the songs inside the album is featuring 2pm's Wooyoung. It has been said that there might be a music video accompanying 'Heavan'. There is also a promised music video for main song that we all will wait for after her debut stage.

On July 6th she will be welcomed at Inkigayo for her first live appearance!

 

"Great job!"

"You did well"

"Congradulations!"

"Well done"

 

Su Myung was recieving comments from all of her colleagues for her official debut album release. "Thank you, I appriciate all of the things that all of you have done for me." Su Myung announced with a eye smile. "Su Myung we have to go right now. Your going to be late fan signing." Her manger told her. She had many fans. They all begged for a fan signing so the company arranged one.

When they arrived at the D-Cube City where the fansigning was held, hundreds of fans were already there. They were lining up to see Su Myung. Su Myung was shocked at the turn out of people. She knew that there was going to be some people there but there was much more people then she expected. When Su Myung step foot out of the car, she instantly heard screams and roars. 

Fans were out of control. They were trying to touh Su Myung but the body gaurds protected her well.

She reached the table and took a seat. She was nervous on what to do but her manger guided her along the way. The first fan came up shyly. "Anyeong!" Su Myung said happily. She handed Su Myung her album with both of her hands. Su Myung took the album away from her and signed her name. -Thanks for supporting me! Lee Su Myung- She gave back the album making the fan squel. "Thanks Unnie!" She bowed and went her own way.

For the past 3 hours she was signing pictures, albums, shirts, etc., recieving gifts, getting compliments, etc. When everything was finally done she needed to use the restroom. 

 

-Su Myung's POV-

It was a long day today. I didn't get to use the toilet once today and I really had to go bad. I told my mager that I was going to the washroom and sped off. 

I exited the stall and let out a big relieved sigh. After I washed my hands I left the washroom. I saw my crew at the end of the corridor. I was about to call for them but something blocked my mouth. It was a hand. I looked back to see who it was and it was Luhan. 

"Shh." He told me. "Luhan?" I muffleled. He dragged me out the back of the building and he finally let go of his grasp. 

"Luhan! What do you think you're doing?!" I screamed at him. He just walked to his car and opened the passengar seat. "Get in." He nodded his head to the door. "What? I have to go back." I told him. I noticed that he grew impatient. He walked over to me and picked me up fireman style. He soved me into the car and shut the door. "Yah! Let me out!" I yelled. He leaned against the window and shook his head. 

He walked over to his side of the car and got in. I stared at him in bewilderment, "Yah, open up right now. I have to go." I told him. He his car and put the car in reverse. The next thing I knew we were on the highway. There was no point in stopping him now so I gave in.

"Where are we going?" I asked. He didn't answer, his eyes were glued to the front. Chinja! This guy. He moved his hand to the radio and blasted the music. "YAH!" I screamed trying to overpower the music, but it was to loud. Fantastic Baby was playing and G-Dragons introduction made everything harder. I turned down the volume and stared at with melicious eyes.

"Am I that handsome?" He asked. I scuffed. "Yeah right." I lied. Yes he was handsome but I wasn't looking at him in admiration. I checked the time and it was 8:40. My mangaer is probably worried about me. I reached in my bag for my phone and relized there was 8 missed calls and 13 messages. In the corner of my eye I saw Luhan glance at what I was doing. He then grabbed my phone away from me and shot it off. "You can't have your phone right now." He said. "But my manager. He might get worried." I told him. He ignored me once again and contiuned driving.

We came to a screeching stop. We were back at the place where we last met up. Nam Sam Tower. 

"Open the glove compartment and take out the plastic bag." He ordered. I did as told and found the plastic bag just like he said. I took it out and gave it to him. He took and opened the bag. Luhan pulled out a pair of sunglasses, a scarf and a hat and gave it to me. I looked at it with puzzeled. I looked at him and noticed that he got the same things out for himself. He wraped the scarf around his neck covering his mouth, put the grampa glasses and put a beanie on the top of his head. 

(A/N: Play music! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5SOtvZTgFc )

"What are you doing? Put them on" He said. I stared at him for a few seconds and looked outside. I understood what he meant. There were many people outside and they would recognize us so we had to use disguises. Smart. I put the things on and followed Luhan out of the car. 

The sky was dark and the Nam Sam Tower was shining bright with beautiful lights. "Lets go up." He said. He grabbed my hand and pulled me inside. "Want some coffee?" He didn't let me answer and went ahead and inserted coins into the machine. "Here." He said and gave me the coffee. I accepted the coffee and took a sip. My nervous system immediately responded to the burn on my tongue. I was surprised by the hotness and dropped the coffee all over myself. Now my body was blazing with hot coffee. Pabo!

"Ah. Jinja. Don't you know that it would be hot?!" Luhan provoked. In a New York minute he grabbed napkins and started to rub the soaked shirt. I felt my face burn up, not from the hotness but from embarressment. "Take off your sweater" he ordered. "What?" I aked stupidly. "Take your sweater off." He repeated. I didn't do as I was told. Instead he zipped down my sweater took off the sweater for me. He took off his coat and put my hands into the holes. "There. Now was that so hard to do?" He smirked. "Your turning red." He pointed out. I slapped my cheeks to stop the redness but it just made it more red. "Pabo. Kaja." He said.

We stoped at a flowershop. He told me to stay put outside while he grabs something inside. I did as I was told. Minutes later he came out with a boquet of flowers and handed to me without making eye contact. "Congrats on your debut." I eyed the flowers and noticed that they were all real except for one. "Why did you get a fake one?" I inquired. He just stared at me. He looked away and confessed. "I got you all the real ones so that you can smell the beauty......... I got you a fake one because.........." He paused a turned to me. "Lets just put it this way." He softly whispered and leaned in to my face and kissed my full lips. Though the kiss was just a few seconds, it felt like time had stopped and we were the only ones that were mvoing.... This kiss that we just shared it was our second kiss. This kiss was better than the last one. It felt more sincere and loving. I didn't want to loss this feeling that he is giving me. Love.

He pulled away from the kiss and uttered: "When the last flower dies is the the time where I stop loving you."

My body froze when I heard the words that he was saying. I had no control in my body. My mind was in shock.

The man that I love. Did he just confess the feelings to me? Yes Su Myung. Yes he just did.

After that adventure, he lead me to a wall of locks and grabbed two locks. He gave me one and himself one. "Write one." He told me. Should I? I saw him take a pen and start writing on it. I did the same. 

After we were done we exchanged looks. "What did you write?"  "You don't need to know that." I walked over to the wall and locked mine on to the rest. He did the same.

He walked over to me and held out his hand. "Let go." My body responded to his action I fit my hand into his his. We walked away from the the locks and stayed close to each other. He was warm. This was the feeling that I wanted to have for a long time. I wanted to be with him all along the way. I wnted to be the one that would be in his heart. Am I in his heart now? Is this the meaning of this whole adventure tonight?

He kidnapped me to go out on a.... date. Am I really in his heart? The problem is is that I can't have him in my heart. It's not possible. The feelings cannot be mutual. I have to stop this.

I stopped walking stared up at him with a frown. He stared down and gave me admirable smile. He leaned closer to my face. His lips were centimetres away from mine. When I think he was about to place them on top of mine he moves his face up and kisses my forehead. 

"You're mine." He whispers.

I can't be. This can't happen. This will never happen. I'm sorry Luhan.

Thank you for today. It really made me happy.

But this won't work, its not........safe. 

 

 

-No one's POV-

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan's Lock

--I'm slowly falling for you. Please don't leave me--

 

 

 

 

 

Su Myung's Lock

--I'm sorry..... But I can't love you anymore--

---------------------------------------

 

Okay so I really bad at writing fluff but I attempted sorry! :'(