Chapter Twenty Two

Love is a work of Art

Luhan was finally willing to take me home. We drove down the empty dark streets as I guided him to my dorm. When we finally reached our destination I let out a sigh of happiness. I was happy that such a long day had now finally passed. 

I stepped foot out of the car and dragged myself to the front door. I stood on the top of the dark stairs and waved good bye to Luhan. He stepped out of the car and handed me the flowers that he gave me. "You left it in the car dumbo." "Ah. Mian. Luhan-ah, thank you for today. I really needed it. " I gave him a big and warm hug. I prayed that he wouldn't show up in front of like this agian. It would be to hard for me to control my feelings. "Good bye." We both said in sync. He chuckeled and did a sudden peck on my nose. "See you later then okay?" He hoped. I didn't want to respond. I just smiled. Hoping that would give some sort of answer. 

He finally left. I turned my body around to enter my home. 

"Congradulations Su Myung." I heard a voice call. I shrieked in surprise. I knew that voice so I instantly calmed down. "Sehun oppa? What are you doing here?" I asked. "To congradulate on you debut of course." I heard is foot steps come closer to me. The moon reflected on his face as he walked out of the darkness. He held in his hand a rose and handed it to me. "Here." I accepted the rose with gradtitude. "Would you like to come in?" I asked him. It was silent for a while, but he soon broke the silence in response of: Sure. 

I led him into my home turning on all the lights. "Do you want something to drink?" "Sure" 

I came back to him with a glass of water in my hands. He sat in the living room observing the home. "Nice place you got here." He said. "How did you know I lived here?" I blurted. "Your boss gave me the address." he replied. 

I didn't know why the atomosphere was so awkard. We were usually hyper and happy when we talked to each other. But why now is it so....... strange?

"Were you with Luhan the whole time? Your manager said that you went missing. The security cameras caught you leaving with a man." 

"Yeah. He sort of....... kidnapped me." I managed to let out a laugh a little.

I replayed what had happenned today and relized that I shouldn't be talking to Sehun right now. I shouldn't be talking to anyone. 

But what harm could I do to spend a little time with my bestfriend. I did with Luhan today. I should for Sehun.

"Sehun. Lets go out and spend time together. It's been a while." I suggested. His face lit up with a smile. He nodded in agreement and dragged me out of the house. 

"Where do you want to go?" I asked him. "I don't know.... How about we go where ever our feat takes us" He countered. "Mean while lets play a game." He said to me. "Ok. What game?" I wondered as we walked down the streets. It was almost 10 and the streets were already empty.

"Hmmmm.... How about...... Truth or Dare?" 

"Ok, you go first. Truth or Dare?"

"Eeeerrrr.... Dare."

"Being a dare devil arn't you Sehun?" I teased. "Then I dare you to....... Yodel your name so that the whole neighbourhood can hear you." I snickered. "Yah. It's almost 10. What if I get beat by some grandma?" I gave him a bold stare. "Fine".

A few seconds later you heard a yodeling Sehun. That my friends is a once in a life time chance. 

I burst out into laughter, "okokok, don't ever do that again. You sound like a freak." He gave a frown,

"Your turn. Truth or dare?"

"Truth of course."

"."

"What you just calle me?" I yelled. "Nothing. Ok here it goes. Ummm.... Who was your first love?" He asked. My first love? Why would he want to know that? "Hey. That is private, and classified information that you will never get a hold of." I shot at him. "Fine, fine. Then how about....... How much did you miss me while you were in China?" He gave a sly smile. "I didn't miss you at all." I said bluntly. "Yah. That's not the truth." 

"Yes it is." I winked at him and confessed. "Fine. I missed you this much." I circled my hand in a big round circle indicating that it mean the whole world. The corner of his mouth started to lift. 

 

We continued to play truth or dare until we reached a small park with a swing set. We both walked over to the swing set and began to do what swings are intended to do. Swing. 

We had contest to see how high we can go. Sehun won. Show off. He was always the person to make someone feel weak.  But I didn't mind him winning. It was something that is naturally the way it has to be.

"It's your turn Sehun. Truth or dare?" I asked him once we finished the contest. "Truth." He said. "Ok. Lets see. How about this? Do you have someone you like right now?" I teased. "As a matter of fact. I do." Sehun stated. "Oh really who?" I curiously asked with a grin. "That is private, and classified information that you will never get a hold of." He chuckeled. Relizing he minicked what I said, I slapped him on the back. "Yah, no seriously. You have a crush on someone?"

"Maybe yes maybe no. Alright your turn Truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"Taking the risks now? Ok then....... I have to think a good one." He said while tapping his finger on his chin. "I know..... I dare you to........kiss me." 

"No! I refuse!" I argued. "Does that mean I win?" He gloated. "Yes this means you win." Giving up, I shook my head in disappointment. "Do I get a prize?" He asked.

"Sure. Whatever you want." 

"Really? Whatever I want?" I nodded. "Kiss me." He said. "What?! No! Not this again!" I complained. "Just on the cheek" He pleaded. I gave in. I leaned in for the peck on the cheek. I was inches away until he turned his head and did a full long kiss on my lips. I him away, but he was still close. He leaned foward and whispered in my ear. "Gottcha." He giggeled and jumped off the swing.

This guy wants to die! 

He started to write something in the sand with his hand. Once he was done, I looked at what he had wrote.

사랑해 명 쓰에

I love you Su Myung.

-----------------------------

-sigh-

 

I used google translate btw so sorry if I got her name wrong! :/