Chapter Four

Love is a work of Art

-Lu Han's POV-

"Lee. Su. Myung." He told me me. My heart skipped a beat, and another, and another. I stood still, with a blank face. Lee Su Myung? There girl that was our childhood beset friend? Am I hearing right? "Lee Su Myung?" I cold rush went down my back form just saying the name. "Our childhood bestfriend? That Lee Su Myung? Our sister? That Lee Su Myung? The one that sang like an angel? That Lee Su Myung? Our-" Se Hun Cut me off. "Yes. That Lee Su Myung." 

I slowly walked over to the bed to see Su Myuing sleeping like a goddess. She still looked beautiful. I brushed a strand of hair away from her face and tucked it behind her ear. I sat on the side of the bed and Se Hun sat on the other side. We stared out her in dis-belief. The girl that was like our sister, suddenly showed up after all of our years of searching for her. When we finally gave up, she appears infront of our faces.

---------

Se Hun and I exited his room to find all 10 boys standing in front of the door. They all scurried away except for Su Ho and Kris. The two leaders. "Hey. Cough up. Why the hell do you have a girl with you?" Kris said. Se Hun let out a sigh. "I was out to go buy the Chinese take-out you guys told me to buy, when I saw a man strangling a girl. Of course, you know me, I had to do the right thing and save the girl from being or whatever. So I did. I didn't know who the girl was but I had a feeling that I had to help her out. I beat the guy up and I won." He smirked.

"I then went to go see if the girl was alright. Somewhere along the lines she pulled my scarf down revieling my identity. She stared at me for a long time and I did as well. I relized who she was. Then, suddenly a swarm of girls came running towards us. Daebak! You should have seen be sprint. I was like Pikachu! Well, anyways, that girl that I saved was Lu Han and I's bestfriend from our childhood that disappeared for 7 years." Se Hun explained. 

Oh. My. God. 

If Se Hun wasn't there, who knows what could have happenned to Su Myung. "So you didn't get the Chinese food?" D.O. peared from the corner. Su Ho gave him a deathly stare, making him leave. "So, you plan to keep her here?" Su Ho asked. "Until she finds a place to stay." Se Hun said. "Yah! Maknae! Stop talking nonsence! She is a girl! She can't stay here. And your hormones might act up!" Kris said. A smile formed my face. I faced Se Hun whos face was bright red.

"Yah! I'll bunk with Lu Han. She's only staying for a few days! I'm sure she will find a place. She ran away form China without planning anything so give her some slack!" Se Hun blurted. What?! She ran away? Wait. What did she run away from? I have to find out. 

--------------------------------------------------

After Kris and Su Ho agreed to let her stay for a few days, I dragged Se Hun into my room. 

"Start explaining Oh Sehun" I barked at him. "What's going on with Su Myung? Why did she run away from China? And why the hell was she in China in the first place?" I gave him the stink eye. He told me everything that had happenned to Su Myung during the past 7 years. The happy mood that was in my body just went away after he told me this. How could all this happen to her. It was bad enough that he parents abandoned her, but now this? 

-Flash Back-

I didn't like her when we met. She was like gravey to me, but Se Hun insisted for us to talk to her since she looked so lonely. It was pretty obvious that he had a crush on her. So I did it for him. As days past, Su Myung was sort of a cool girl. When it was music class, we had to get into groups two to sing with each other and present to the class. Se Hun, that loser, ditched me for Su Myung. I had to go with this wierd girl with a horrid stench. When it was time to present, me and the stinky girl had to go first. we sang We got a 85 because of my voice. I barely let her sing. Kekeke~. Se Hun and Su Myung had to go last. Lucky pieces of . They sang http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQkYScRSHbU. Se Hun started off first, he was aight. Then it was Su Myung's part. Wow. Her voice was like an angel. Dammit! Why did they have to sing that song? Wait why am I thinking this. Pabo! Pabo! Pabo!

-End of flahshback.-

Just so you know guys get the message, I only think of Su Myung as a friend, nothing else and it will be kept like that. I still think that Se Hun likes her. He hasn't touched a girl. Ever. Either way, I had a girlfriend. Well it was sort of a arranged boyfriend, girlfriend thing. Her dad made me do it. -Sigh- But I didn't have feeling towards her. Of course she had feelings for me but I didn't care. When her father was around, I had to act like I was in love with her so I wouldn't get punished. But whatever. Oh, and I'm scared of her father because well he is my boss. He was Lee Soo Man. My boss wanted to have her daughter date a idol since it was a romantic thing to get more people to notcie EXO. The whole daughter of the big entertainmant dates super hot, not to mention cute, idol. Ho. Ho. You make me CHUCKLE.

Eh. Stupid Suzy. -.-

A/N: 

Thank you for reading! 

WHY IS HE SO DAMN CUTE?!