Chapter Elevan

Love is a work of Art

For the past few days I had been having nightmares. I would wake up in the middle of the night screaming and calling for Sehun or Luhan. I bet that I was such a burden to EXO. I did that almost everynight around 2AM. Sehun would usually be the one to come first and then it would be Luhan but Sehun would always tell Luhan to go back to sleep. 

Sehun would calm me down and he would try to sing me to sleep. His voice was beautiful, graceful,  and amazing but my body and my mind didn't want to go to sleep. It didn't allow me to sleep. I couldn't sleep with his voice. It didn't work. 

Today, I couldn't sleep at all again. I woke up from the my nightmares that were still a blur to me. The scenes were replaying in my head, but they were to cloudy to visulaize them.

Sehun came running to me to calm me down once again. He attempted sing me a lullaby but once agian it didn't work. He was trying for the past thirty minutes and nothing. I did not feel sleepy at all. Sehun suddenly got up from the side of my bed and dragged his body to the exit. Did he give up on me already?

A few minutes later, I heard foot steps heading towards my door. I saw a familar shadow creeping its way to the bed. The body was clear in my eyes now. He was the one. The angel. The Luhan. 

"L-l-luhan? What are you doing here?" I asked him softly. He gave a big yawn and said "Sehun told me to try and put you to sleep. He said something about singing to you." I looked at him in surprise. Sehun told him to sing to me? I just nodded and got comfy in my bed. 

His mouth started to move, words cam out, the melody took place. Luhan was singing. His voice was angelic, humble, godly, magnificient, it was the voice that I longed waited to here. 

After heaing the voice, my eyes soon got heavy, and I was sound asleep. 

I see black, and my mind is cleared. I feel the warmth of the Sehuns blankets, and I am safe. I smell flowers, and spring is here. I hear an angel, and I am in love.

----------------------------

 I woke up with a tiny sun beam shining from the window. I had remembered what had happenned last night. Luhan put me to sleep. 

I leaped out of my bed and headed to the shower. I stripped off my clothes and the hot water. 

I stepped outside of the shower room and walked over to the mirror. I stared at my bare body. The scars across my arms were still there, and they still hurt. 
 

"Don't try to find your parents. You don't need to know who they are." I heard a male voice say. I was lying on the ground with an aching body. I attempted to get up but I was pushed down by a finger. "This girl doesn't know when to give up." The male said again. "W-w-where are my p-parents?" I questioned the blury man. "You don't need to know that." I heard a feminane voice tell me. "Take her back to EXO. We are done with her...... For now."  I couldn't see anything. Luquid was covering my view. Who are these people that are torturing me?

What the hell was that? 

The scence that played in my head was one of my nightmares. I'm not even asleep, yet I am getting these visions durnig the day? 

I quickly threw on some clothes and ran out of the house to go to the SM company. I needed to see someone. I needed to see that someone right now.

---------------------------

I ran through the front doors of the SM building. I dashed through the loby and went for the elvators. The screen above the elvator showed that the elevator was on the 34th floor. I couldn't wait that long. I charged for the stairs and ran elevan flightes of stairs. When I reached the hallways, I looked her office. Suzy's office. I finally found her office. The secretary told me that her boss was not taking any visitors. I told her to tell her boss that it was Lee Su Myung. She dialed Suzy and of course, like I expected Suzy welcomed me in. 

"SU MYUNG-AH! I heard you were sick! Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Suzy cried at me as I walked through her door. "Deh, I am alright. Just some scars that's all." I said softly. "Suzy-ah..... The day I was hurt, I had to meet up with you. I am sorry that I couldn't make it. But, that day....... you told me..... you knew something about my family..... What is it?" I said slowly, trying to put the words in a proper sentence. 

-Suzy's POV-

Her family? I thought to myself as she asked me the questions that I was suppose to answer. All of the sudden, my heart felt like it was just stabbed my a knife. Stabbed my Lee Su Myung. Why? What is this feeling that pains me? I have to tell her what I know shoundn't I? It would be the right thing to do right? About her mother?

-A few days before-

I sat in my office doing more paperwork when I heard a knock on the door. "Come in." I said sharply. It was Secretary Kim, she held a yellow file folder and wore a sad facial expression. "I have found out about that...... women that you have requested." She managed to say. I got out of my seat and snatched the folder away from her. "You may leave now." I told her. "Deh." She said and bowed before she left. 

I went over to my chair and plopped down on it. I carefully placed the folder in front of me, still closed. I stared at the folder as if it was about to eat me alive. My hand had soon reached the folder. I slowly opened the folder up, and the first thing I saw was a photo of that women. Lee Su Myung's mom. 

I read each word, sentence, paragraph, page carefully, not skipping a single bit of information. One of the pages had caught my eye. It was a photo of my father and that women...... Getting married. I felt something wet run down my cheek. Soon more had come down my cheek. 

My father was married to Han Chae Young.

The were lovers ever since middle school.

Han Chae Young became a extremely talented and famous singer.

Han Chae Young had a child in 1992.

It was a girl, her husband named her Lee Su Myung.

Han Chae Young disappeared with her baby in 1994.

Han Chae Young died in 1994.

Her daughter was and still missing.

(a/n: These are just some of the main pointed in the file foder)

 

-Present-

I have to tell her about her mother at least. But I will never to her about her father.... I mean MY father. She can not find out about her father. She can't find out about her life. She can't find out about who she really is. What is MY father wants her back? What if MY father wants her to take control of the SM company? What if MY father loves her? 

"Su Myung-ah.................... It's about your mother." I told her slowly, so she could process about what I was saying. Her face lit up, "My mother! You know where she is?! Is she living well?! When can I see her?! Did you talk to h-" I cut her off, " Shut up! Let me continue!" I snapped at her, getting annoyed  by all these stupid questions. I held her shoulders and looked into her eyes. "Your mother is...... not here." I managed to say. To be honest, I was a softy when it came to death. I didn't like people dying. I hate it. 

"You mean from the country?" She asked. Her happy mood had faded. This stupid girl. "No. She is gone.... From this world." I told her sitll trying to hold back my emotions. 

Her eyes looked like it was starting to get cry. He covered her ears and started to shout. "NO! NO! NO! SHE IS NOT GONE! SHE ISN'T! SHE'S HERE WITH ME!" This girl wants to get slapped doesn't she. I yanked her hands away from her eats. "SHE IS GONE! SHE DIED! SHE HAD EYE CANCER AND SHE DIED. SHE DIED THE YEAR YOU WERE ABANDONED SU MYUNG! SHE ISN'T COMING BACK!" I shouted back at her. I was done playing soft Suzy. She has to take it the hard way. 

-Su Myung's POV-

I ran out of Suzy's office with tears pouring down my face. I probably looked like a monster but I didn't care. I had to get out of this building now. I ran down all elevan flights of stairs. I was finally in the lobby and was about to leave the building when I bumped into a hard body. I didn't look at who I was bumping into. I bowed quickly and said sorry and ran away. "Su Myung-ah! Is that you?! What's wrong with you? Are you okay?!" I head a familar voice echo in the lobbty.

I didn't want to look back. I didn't want anyone to look at me. I wanted to be alone. No. I shouldn't lie to myself. I shouldn't. I didn't want to be alone. I wanted to be with someone I never lived with. Someone I havn't seen in a while. I wanted to be with my mother.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: HOHOHO! That was fun to write...... :)

Sorry it took so long to update. I would have updated yesterday but again, my stupid hand touched something on the keyboard and it exited my tab TT_TT.......So I didn't want to write it again because I was tired so I did it today... lol.....^^

So how was that chapter?  :3 

Now that summer is here I can update more! But I still have to work -.T .... sigh..... 

ANYWAYS...

Thanks so much for the subscribers!  

Please leave a comment, or subscibe! Thanks!