Chapter Seventeen

Love is a work of Art

-No one's POV-

EXO had just finished their schedule and was ready to go eat lunch with their crew. Their manger had treated them to go eat some ddukbokki and they were now eating at a private restaurant. 

"Hey guys, isn't Su Myung photo teasers suppose to come out today?" Baekyun asked as they were all ordering. "That's right. Here let me check." Sehun said and pulled out his phone. He tapped on the kpop news on his browser and scrolled down to see her headline. After the first few scrolls he shouted, "HEY! SHE'S HERE! WAAH... She is beautiful....." Chanyeol grabbed the phone and stared at the screen. "Daebak. She looks like she should belong in SNSD." Chen then grabbed the phone and the partern went on. At the end of the row, Luhan read out the article. 

Teaser photos of the new solo artist of JYP Entertainment, Lee Su Myung!

As Park Jin Young promised, he would have a new solo artist debut within this month. Park Jin Young new project is with a new artist named Lee Su Myung. It has been told from people within the company that she has incredible talent and is like an angel. In fact her new album is called Angel. 

Many people have been anticipating for the new solo artist that Park Jin Young said that would debut soon, and we all hope that this new solo artist will be a something to look forward to. 

"She is a music prodigy. She has outstanding talent and I hope that all of Korea or even the whole world with adore her voice and her skills just like I do." Says a member of 2am. It has been said that J.Y.Park had found her on the streets singing. "Once I heard her angelic voice, I knew that she was the one I wanted. I knew that I have to have her in my company..... I didn't want to lose such an amazing oppurtunity of having this wonderful loving girl in my family." Says J.Y.Park himself.

JYP Entertainmant had released teaser pictures of the solo artist, Lee Su Myung. 

----Photos from Chapter 14----

She is an extreme beauty isn't she? Well lets see how everything will turn out when she debuts at the end of this month! Fighting~!

 

"Waaaaaaaaaahh, our little Su Myung is amazing, isn't she hyung?" Sehun asked Luhan. He nodded and smiled. 'She sure is.' He thought to himself.

After there lunch was over, they were finally able to go home and rest.

"SU MYUNG!" EXO boomed as they entered the dorm. "SU MYUNG-AH! CONGRATS ON YOUR TEASER RELEASE!" They repeated. There was no response. "I will go check up on her." Chanyeol suggested. He headed up the stairs screaming her name. "SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU MYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG" He stepped into Se Hun's room and saw nobody there. He noticed that her luggage was missing as well. He saw a white envelope on the side of Sehun's bed and picked it up. 

He slowly walked out of the room and mummered to himself. "Hyung, where's Su Myung? Whatcha got there?" Sehun asked. "Su Myung...... She is gone." He said quietly. "What was that?" Sehun asked with a little worried tone. "I said that she is.... gone." He shoved the note to Sehun's chest. "Here." 

Sehun read slim note in his hands.

Dear Oppas,

Hello! Su Myung here! I guess you noticed that I was gone right? Well, thats it. I am gone. I felt like such a burden to you guys so I decided to leave. I want you guys to know that I love you all like brothers and I want you guys to do well in EXO. I havn't gone back to China, no. I just left to keep you guys safe. You wouldn't understand what I mean by that but I don't think to much about it. I just want you guys to live happy. I went to the JYP family. They told me that they will take care of me well. So don't worry about me! They even supplied me with a dorm! Isn't that great? Even though I don't have my blood family with me. You guys are almost half of my blood. Thank you for caring for me up until now. Chanyeol oppa! You are my derp buddy! Baekyun oppa! Remember to clean your room! D.O. oppa! You will always be my little big eyed freak! ;) Kai oppa! Stay strong, don't work to hard! Suho oppa! Thanks for welcoming like I am your sister. Kris oppa! Stop growing so much, you're making me feel like a shrimp :'( Tao oppa! I left some Hello Panda snacks under your pillow! Chen oppa! Life won't be the same without us watching dramas together! Xiumin Oppa! I am still practicing on my bun face so don't worry :) Lay oppa! Thanks for everything QUUURRRRLLFRIEENNNNDD! Sehun, and Luhan oppa! I am so happy that we found each other again. I thank you for everything that you guys did for me. I really wish that I could be with you guys until the end but we can't unfortunetly. You both are half my heart. Thank you. Thank you EXO.

SARANGHAE OPPAS!

                      Love from my entire heart,

                                                             Lee Su Myung.

 

Tears were now falling down Sehun's face. All he could think was, why was the real reason that she had to leave. He knew that this letter was not the truth. He felt something heavy in the envelope and peeked inside. He wiped the tears away once he saw what in there. There in the envelope lay twelve necklaces in the shape of a heart. Each one was engraved with there names and at the bottom of each heart, there was S.M. engraved at the bottom. 

Everyone crowded around Sehun to see what was happenning. The letter was passed around to all the twelve boys and the necklaces were given to everyone. All twelve wore the necklaces with pride. They knew that Su Myung wouldn't want them to be sad. 

Luhan had called her handphone several times but the voice machine said that the number was no longer available. His mind was a mess. His best friend is gone and to make it more worse, he had to marry a witch soon. He yelled in frustration. He went to his room and slammed the door causing the whole house to shake.

Sehun didn't feel any better. The women he loved was gone. He too tried to call her but there was no luck. 'How can she just leave like this?' He thought. He punch the living room wall several times causing his knuckles to bleed. "Sehun! Stop that! You're bleeding." Suho pestered. He dragged is dongseng to the couch and took out the first aid kit. His but alcohol on his skin which made Sehun yelp. "Hyung! Stop!" Sehun tried to walk away but Kris pushed him down. Suho continued to treat his wound. At the end of his treatmant his hand was bandaged, "You idiot. Now manger Kweon will kill you for doing this to your hand! What were you thinking?!" Suho yelled. Sehun's body was burning up. He thought of Su Myung again, "Su Myung...." He sniffeled. "Sehun. It's alright. Let it out. Don't fight back the pain." Kris patted his back. Seconds later, Sehun was crying on Suho's shoulder clutching onto the Su Myung necklace.

Meanwhile, Su Myung had just woken up from her nap. She had felt something wet on her face and noticed that they were tears. Tears had fallen out of her eyes while she was asleep. She recalled what she was dreaming. She had a dream of the twelve men that dread for her to come back. Her heart felt like millions of needles were stabbed in it. She missed them. She ached for them. She wanted to see them, but she couldn't. 'I choose this path. I can't turn back.' She cherished the necklace around her neck not letting it go. -Forever a family, EXO-

-----------------------