Chapter Thirty One

Love is a work of Art

 

-Suzy’s POV-

After those words that were said with graceful nun, I feel like I understand more now. But, but, I feel like I still have to do the decision that I started with from the beginning. Everything will be better that way.

“Lee Suzy, please report to the front desk for your operation.”

The intercom announced. It’s time for me to go now. It’s time for me to leave this world. It’s time for me to do the right thing.

 

-Su Myung’s POV-

“Luhan, can I have a glass of water please?” I asked. “Sure, hold on.” Luhan left the room for a few minutes and came back. He gestured me to take the glass of water from his hand. I wiggeled my hand out of the blanket and reached out for the water. The cylinder shaper of the cup was inches away from my hand that would fit right into it when everything went black. I stopped all my movements. I blinked a couple of times to make sure I am not going crazy. “Su Myung, are you okay?” I heard Luhans voice speaks from my left. I dropped my hands and placed it over my eyes. They started to burn. I yelped from the pain. “Su Myung! Su Myung! What’s wrong?! Are you okay?!” Luhan cried. “My eyes, they’re burning. Luhan! I-I-its hurts! “I yelled in pain. “Hold on, I’ll call the doctor.” I heard his footsteps leave the room and a cry, “The patients in pain! Do something!”

I felt like I my eyes had to be ripped out of the sockets. I wanted to rip them out and be free of this horrid pain. It was burning me from the inside out.

I heard multiple footsteps and voices come towards me. “Take her to the operation room, her time has been cut short!” I heard the doctor scream. What does he mean by ‘Her time has been cut short’. I thought that I had at least one more day. My body suddenly felt weak. It felt like everything was shutting down on me and it had.

-Luhan’s POV-

“What do you mean her time has mine cut short? You said that she would have one more day until the transplant.” I argued at the doctor. “Well, during the test that we ran yesterday it seems that the cells in her body are doubling the speed. So the tumor-“ Once again, I didn’t understand a poop he was saying. “PLEASE SPEAK SO I CAN UNDERSTAND!” I was burning with fury. Su Myung had passed out alrighty and I was worried sick. The doctor gave me a ugly look and said, “What I am trying to tell you is that her time is short and we need to find a donor right now or she’ll die!”

I was panicking. Where would we find someone with the same blood as her? All of her biological family is gone. Her mom passed away, her father is in the hospital half dead and her…… sister…. Her half-sister. No. That wouldn’t do a for Su Myung.

“Doctor, is there a way you can make her time a little longer? Just for a little? Please. I just need time with her.” I looked at the doctor with plea. “I can. But it can only extend for a few hours. “ “Alright that’s all the time I need.” I  nodded and let the medical attention go to Su Myung. The doors of the emergency room slid closed and I sat their hoping for a chance to see Su Myung once again.

 

-2 hours later-

 

I stayed wide awake the whole time. I sat in front of the emergency room and waited for Su Myung to come out. What’s taking so long? Could it be that everything failed? Just then, the glass doors slid open and came out that sleazy doctor.  He gave me a nod and I stood up. Out came Su Myungs in a wheel chair. “You have 2 hours.” The doctor said. 2 hours. 2 hours. 2 hours before Su Myungs life is gone. Although I wish that I could spend more time with her. I will use the 2 hours wisely.

I walked over to Su Myung and bent down to her level. She smiled at my appearance and my eyebrow. Her weak and fragile voice spoke.

 

“2 hours. Luhan. Love me for the last 2 hours I have with you.”