Chapter Twelve

Love is a work of Art

I didn't know where I was going but I just had to leave. I let my legs take charge of where I was going. I grew tired, and ended up in front of a small restaurant shack. The sign read Cr_azy Ram_n. The A in crazy was burnt out and the E in ramen as well. I  then felt by stomach growl. I took a seat on a small red plastic chair. A old women came out and handed me a menu. "What is such a pretty girl doing hear crying?" She asked in a warm tone. I didn't respond to her question. Instead I just started to cry. "Harmoni" I heard a young girl call from behind me. I turned my head around to see a young girl in pig tails smiling. "Harmoni! We have a customer! YAY!" She cried and jumped up and down. "Maybe with the amount of money we make today we can pay for mommys hospital fees!" She said tugging on her grandmothers robe. I looked at her grandmother who had a pityfull face on. "Soojin-ah.... Your mother had already passed away from cancer. How many times do I have to remind you." She said in the most gloomy voice. "No! Grandma! Stop joking around with me! She is here!" She pulled out a photo of a beautiful women holding her. The grandmother faced me and said, "Your ramen will be out in a second. Sorry for the noise." She bowed and pulled Soojin in the kitchen. 

I sat in that same small red plastic chair and thought to myself. The events that were shown infront of me were like the events hat I expierienced. My mother had died from cancer. Eye cancer to be exact. I denied her death. In addition, I carry the photo of my family around with me all the time. I reached into my satchel for the photo. i my mothers face and held the photo to my chest. "Umma.... Why did you leave this world?" I whispered to the photo. I took notice of my father. Was my father still alive? 

A few minutes later, the grandmother came out with a bowl of warm ramen. The aroma danced around my body. I couldn't eat this. It would be to hurtful. I placed my last hundread dollar bill the table and left.

I wondered myself  into a place I didn't even know and karma got me back so now I am lost. I pulled out my handphone and noticed that I had 12 missed calls. All from Sehun and Luhan. Opps, my phone was a silent.

I tapped Luhan name and called him. It took only one ring for him to answer. "Su Myung-ah! Where are you?!" I heard a male voice cry. It wasn't Luhan's voice it was Sehun. "Sehun? I-I-I lost." I stuttered. The next thing that came out of my mouth was a sob. I started to cry. "Su Myung. What do you see infront of you?" I looked around my surrounding and said, "The place looks sort of abandoned. I'm in near a small restaurant called Crazy Ramen.... I'm scared Sehun... I don't have anyone..." I sobbed. "I know where that is!" I heard Chanyeol cry in the background. "What are you talking about Su Myung. You have me. You have Luhan. You have EXO. We are here for you." Sehun said. I didn't want to listen to his voice any longer. I didn' want to hear him say these words that will only remind me that my mother and my father abandoned me. I hung up the phone and crawled to a abandoned warehouse. I sat in a warm corner and hugged my family photo. "Umma, even if you are not here in this world. Please keep me safe." 

------------------------

-Sehun's POV-

"Where the hell is she Chanyeol? Are you sure you got the right place?" I asked Chanyeol. "Yeah! She said that it was like an abandoned area, and look there is Crazy Ramen!" He pointed at the restaurant. It was Chanyeol, Kai, Kris, Xiumin, Luhan and me who went out to look for her. The rest were busy so they couldn't make it. We all headed towards the restaurant except for Luhan who was blankly staring at the ground. "Annyeonhasseyo!" Xiumin greeted the ajiuma. "Oh! What could I do for the young handsome boys today?"She asked. "We were looking for our friend." Chanyeol stated. "Yes, she has long brown hair and -" I blurted but got cut off by the grandmother. "Ah! I have seen her. What a beauty she is. Yes she left hear not to long ago. It was strange she ordered a bowl of ramen, didn't eat it and left a hundred dollar bill on the table. I noticed that she was crying and her eyes were bloodshot red. I wondered what had happen to her."

-No one's POV-

Meanwhile, Luhan had been searching the area. He knew that you were here. He could sence the presence. He went through all old buildings but he couldn't find you. He entered this small building, it looked like a home. He walked the first few steps inside skimmed the area but didn't see you so he left. Just as he was about to leave, he heard a small cry. "Umma." I turned around and followed the voice. The small voice continued to cry. "Don't leave me." Right then he knew that it was Su Myung. Her voice became more fuller and clear. He had finally found the roo that you were hiding in. "Umma, don't die." Su Myung skrieked. Luhan lunged to her and carresed her head. Su Myung woke up with beads of sweat running down her forehead. "Luhan? Is that you?" She questioned.Luhan didn't respond but his actions showed it was him. "Luhan-ah...... Umma.... My mom.... She passed away. She's gone. She's gone. She's gone." She kepted repeating. Su Myung was shaking like a chihuahua. Luhan her hair, he didn't respond and contiued to comfort her. Time had passed and Su Myung fell asleep once again. Luhan placed her on his back and headed towards the guys. 

"Luhan! You found her!" Sehun yelled and dashed toward the two. Luhan placed his indew finger on his mouth. He pointed at Su Myung, indicating that she was sleeping and he needed to shut up. 

----------------------------

EXO had brung her safetly home. Luhan had explained to Sehun about what had happenned when he found her. They were both worried for her. "Hyung, what should we do?" Sehun asked Luhan. Then, Su Myung had rang from Luhans pocket. Su Myung had dropped her home back at the warehouse and Luhan tucked it in his pocket. He looked at the called ID and it read: Park Jin Young. 

"Yah. Sehun-ah. It's Park Jin Young. What do I do?" Luhan panicked. "Pick it up!" Sehun said. Luhan answered the phone,

(Bold: Luhan, Italic: J.Y.Park)

 

"Hello? This is Lee Su Myungs handphone." 

"Yes hello, this is Park Jin Young, may I speak to her please?"

"She is currently busy at the moment, would you like me to pass a message?"

"Yes, please tell her that I want her to come to the JYP Company tomorrow morning. Tell her that it is going to be about her debut."

".............................................."

"Hello? Anyone there?"

"...... Ah yeh... yeh...yeh... I will pass the message on."

"Thank you. By the way who am I speaking to?"

"This  is Luhan.... from EXO-M SM Enterainmant."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Well, hello again! I hope that you enjoyed this chapter and contiue reading! I am doing a double today because I am hella bored so yeah. ENJOY!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE SUBBBBIES! IT MAKES MY DAY ^^

Please comment and/or subscribe! :)

AND OMOMGOMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGM, ALL OF EXO IS GOING TO BE IN HAPPY CAMP! WAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAH! <3

OKOKOK, now enough with me talking..... HERE IS YOOOO PICTURE!

Picture does not belong to be