Chapter Thirty Three

Love is a work of Art

 

(PLAY MUSIC! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0CCRfDCXPE)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

......... Did you play the music yet?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

........Play it

 

 

 

 

 

 

.... Okay! Enjoy~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-No one’s POV-

Luhan had contacted EXO and J.Y. to come down to the hospital to support Su Myung. They all came in minute’s time. There was nail biting, sobbing, pacing, shivers, they were all afraid of what would happen to Su Myung. Hours and hours had past and she still wasn’t out. Nobody wanted to sleep or go home. They wanted to wait for Su Myung to come out and greet them with a graceful smile.

After hours and hours of waiting the glass doors of the operation room opened and out came a nurse. Immediately, everyone stood up and faced her. Her eyes were full of worry and pity. “We just finished the operation. But we are not sure that everything went smoothly because the minute that Luhan-sshi brought her in, her heart almost stopped. We tried our very best to do everything we can but…. See for yourself.” The nurse guided the group inside the operating room and into a small room.

There lay Su Myung unconscious with IV’s hooked up to veins. The monitor of her heart beat was beeping slowly. Her pale skin looked like it was ice. She didn’t look like herself.  She wasn’t the happy, cheerful, sweet girl that made everyone happy.

Tears fell from everyone’s face. All stepped forward to Su Myung. Luhan knelt down by her side and touched her delicate hand making her body warm up.

 Suddenly the monitor of her heartbeat increased.

 The beeping went faster and faster. “This is bad. Her heartbeat shouldn’t be going so fast. If this continues then her heart will fail on her because it is too weak!” The doctor shouted. Panick filled the room. (dash: fast, periods: slow)

Beep-beep-beep-beep-beep. Her heartbeat was increasing tremendously. The monitor scale was going all over the place, but then the speed of the beat suddenly dropped. Beep….beep………………beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

The scale turned flat. All hope was lost.

“I’m sorry. It’s too late. She’s gone.” The doctor announced with shame. Cries, weeps, sobs, whimpers, were heard. Hearts dropped. Hearts broke. Hearts stopped.

“Su Myung. Su Myung. No. No. No. Why are you like this? Wake up! Wake up! You can’t do this to yourself. Who told you that you can leave us like this. Su Myung… Su Myung.” Sehun cried. He couldn’t handle over the fact that she was gone. He didn’t want it to end like that. He knew that he didn’t have her heart but the fact that she was still in his was killing him.

J.Y. felt the same pain he did when he found out that Chae Young had died. He couldn’t believe that the same thing had happened twice.

Luhan was devastated. His love had just left the world. Although, he spent 2 hours with her he wanted more time. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. The one he loved. The one that made him smile. The one that sang like an angel. The one and only Lee Su Myung.

 

 

 

 

 

 

(a/n: omg…omg… she died…. TT~TT)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(a/n:  wait…. Don’t leave… Wipe those tears away and continue to scroll down.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(a/n: I’m not done yet. Keep on scrolling!)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(a/n: How are you guys liking the story so far? Good? OK!)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(a/n: Sorry I keep talking…. Ok ok ok ok….  You’re almost there.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-Su Myung’s POV-

 

 

 

 

(a/n: SURPRISE! ><)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Where am I? Is this heaven?

All I see is a bright light.

Wait a second.

What’s that figure coming towards me? As the figure came closer I noticed that the figure was a figure of a woman.

“Su Myung-ah, my dear child. Wake up. The people that love you are waiting for you. You can’t give up now.” Whom does this voice belong too? The figure came out of the bright light and showed her glowing face. I recognized the face it was my…. Mother.

 

“Umma….. Umma…. Umma….” I repeated and let out a sob. I didn’t think, I shouted out the first thing that came to my mind. “How could you leave me alone like that?!” I was angry at her. “Su Myung, my baby. I know that what I did was wrong but I was being selfish at the time. Let all your anger out. Don’t hold it in; you have every right to be mad at me.” Her words, her voice, they belonged my mother. I shouldn’t be mad at her, what if you disappear again?

I ran towards her and gave her a warm embrace. She patted my back, “Su Myung, its okay. I’m sorry, I’m sorry for everything.” She whispered. I pulled away from her and looked into her eyes. The eyes full of sincerity, love, hope, the eyes that killed her. “Su Myung. You have to wake up. Don’t die like this. You can’t die like me. I can’t live in peace knowing that my daughter died because of me. I love you Su Myung. I’m sorry for everything that I had done to you. Please. Su Myung. Wake up. Honey, wake up.”

My mother was telling me to wake up.

 How?

How can I wake up? Images of my loved ones played in my mind. God Mother, Appa, EXO, Sehun, and…. Luhan. I have to see them again.

 I can’t die like this.

 

 

The bright light faded and so did my mother.

The scenery changed into a room full of people crying. The hoods of my eyes slowly opened. Beep..Beep..Beep..Beep. What was that? I turned my head and saw a monitor of my heartbeat. If the machine was beeping then that means….

I am alive.

Nobody had noticed me. I felt some warmth in my left hand. I looked down and found Luhan holding my hands and crying into them. I used my strength and lifted my other hand and placed my hand on his fluffy hair. “Luhan.” I whispered. All the sudden, thirteen heads shot up. “She’s awake! How is that possible?!” The doctor questioned. “Su Myung. Thank god.” Luhan cried.

I noticed something. Something that was unusual to me.

I can see.