Chapter Twenty Five

Love is a work of Art

(A/N: PLAY MUSIC! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Fzp5FJVRdI&feature=relmfu)

-J.Y.'s POV-

The samething that happenned to Chae Young is happenning to Su Myung. I was tempted to call Soo Man but I had kept my promise to Su Myung. 

But this is an emergency. Soo Man needed to know what was happenning to his....daughter.

"Sir! What's happenning to her?!" Luhan shouted to the doctor. We were in the ambulance and the doctor was inspecting her.

"Right now, I really don't know. We will have to wait until we reach the hospital." He informed. 

Luhan went balistic delirious. He grabbed the doctors collars and shouted at him, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! ARNE'T YOU A DOCTOR?! YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT TO DO!"  I pulled Luhan off the man calmed him down. "Luhan. Calm down. It's going to be alright." I said hoping that it was the truth. I couldn't help to not cry. 

I didn't want the samething to happen to Su Myung from Chae Young.

. Why didn't I think of doing a check up on her. Of course she could have had a chance of cancer cells from her mother.Why was I being so clueless and unprotective?

We arrived at the hospital. The nurses burst the truck back doors open and rolled Su Myung inside to the building. Reporters were crowed around the street hoping to get answers from me, but they won't get any. I can't let anyone try to hurt Su Myung. I can't lose her like I lost Chae Young. Chae Young would want me to protect her only child. I have to.

"What is Lee Su Myung's condition?"

"Why is she in this state?"

"What can you tell about Lee Su Myung?"

"Why did she say at the Inkigayo performane: I can't see anything?"

"What will happen to Lee Su Myung?"

"Please answer"

"We would all like to know what is happenning to her."

"Luhan! What is happenning to your friend?"

"Luhan, Luhan! What can you tell us?"

"Luhan, Park Jin Young, please answer us!"

We both ignored all of them and continued to enter building. 

The nurses rushed Su Myung into the operating room and closed the doors tight.

 

-Luhan's POV-

Su Myung, please wake up.

"Sir, do you know what's wrong with her?" I pleaded an answer to J.Y. He stared at me distressed eyes, "Do..... you know about...... Su Myung's mother?" he asked me suddenly. "She said that she passed away. Yeah." I stated what I knew.

"Well did she tell you how?" J.Y. asked. I shook my head. "Sit down." He gestured to the waiting room seats. 

We sat down and he faced me.

"I was Su Myung's mother's friend. Well ex-boyfriend. But that doesn't matter. It just means that she is close to me." He started. "The year that Su Myung was abandoned... Her mother had passed away. Her mother knew that she was going to die so she took Su Myung and gave her away to a church without anyone knowing. Su Myung and her mother had been missing for a week. We finally found her mother only at the hospital for away from Seoul. She passed away. From............................." He choked on the words." Eye Cancer." J.Y.'s tears departed from his eyes. As well as mine. 

I heart dropped. "I-I-I can't see anything." Su Myung's voice repeated in my head. 

 

 

 

Su Myung-ah. 

 

 

 

 

Please. Please. Be strong.

---------------------------------------