Chapter Twenty Four

Love is a work of Art

-Su Myung's POV-

Im selfish right? Don't you think so? I do.... I have been ignoring Sehun and Luhan for the past few days. I can't face them. 

J.Y. has been keeping my secret. But I can tell he really doesn't want to. I apoligize for that. 

I apoligize for everything.

 

Today is my debut stage at Inkigayo. I am pumped up but then again I feel like I'm about to die. 

My manager drove me to the Inkigayo. I had to be pampered and dressed up for my first live performance. 

The performances had already started to begin. I saw 2pm go up and preform. Along with U-KISS, NU-EST, BOYFRIEND, Girls Day, T-ara, etc.

My costume was done and I decided to watch  the rest of the performances on the screen backstage. I saw how many solo singers perfected their performance, such as IU. Wow. Daebak. Her voice is amazing. 

"Good luck Su Myung." I heard a cheerful voice speak behind me. I turned around to see whom was talking to me. "D.O." I was shocked. I looked down the hall and saw the rest of EXO making their way towards us. 

"D.O.!" I heard Chen call. "Aye! Guess who I found?!" He shouted. He grabbed my arm and pushed me towards EXO. 

"SU MYUNG!" They all shouted except for Sehun and Luhan. They didn't seem surprised to see me. They both just smiled. "Hey guys! I missed you guys so much!" I cried and hugged all of them. "Su Myung-ah. Why would you leave us like that?!" Tao complained. "Mian. I just had to go and do some work." I lied. "Even so you could've waited for us to come home that day. We havn't seen you in weeks!" Chanyeol joined. "Mian. Mian. Mian."

"Lee Su Myung please get ready for you preformance." The intercom announced. "Oh! That's you! You gotta go!" Kai pestered. They all pushed me to go. I finally walked off from them. I turned around and waved at them "Wish me luck!" I called with a big smile. "LUCK!" They all shouted in sync.

I missed them a lot. But I don't regret leaving them. It was for the best.

 

I was led under the stage so that the stage lift would lift me up to the stage to make my grand debut stage entrance. I was getting a little queezy. My head started to hurt but I ignored thinking that it would go away.

"Remember to give your all Su Myung" J.Y. told me. I nodded my head, understanding what I should do. "Su Myung! Good Luck!" I heard Sehun and Luhan call from my left. I nodded and smiled. 

"The lift will rise in 3, 2, 1" The stage manager called. I closed my eyes praying to myself that I will do a good job. The piano music to Angel began to play and the lift started to rise. I heard the cheers and the roars from the crowd.

When I felt the lift come to a stop, I stood up and opened my eyes.

I did open my eyes right? But why is that I don't see colors, but.......... black?

Why can't I see anything? My eyes are open right? 

My voice was suppose to be singing right now but I was to mortified because I couldn't see anything.

The earpiece in my ear started to speak. "What are you doing?! Sing!" J.Y's voice said. Umma...... I saw the image of her in my head. 

I heard the crowd start to quiet down. They were waiting for me. "I-I-I can't see anything" I whispered but my voice was projected into the microphone so the whole room could here me. 

"Su Myung. Are you okay? What do you mean?" He tried to get me back but I just stood their frozen.

I felt faint. The darkness was too much for me. I had to see. I can't see. I can't see the ones that I love. Godmother, Sehun, Luhan. 

My knees felt like they were going to give up on me. My mind felt like it was going to give up on me. 

I let my body give up on me. 

-Sehun's POV-

I watched the whole scence from the side of the stage. 

What does she mean by she doesn't see anything? 

What is happenning to her?

It looked like she was about to faint. I took a step to reach for her but someone brushed past me.

Luhan. 

He ran to the stage and swept her of her feat before she could hit the floor. 

"." J.Y. said.

"What's happenning to her?" I asked J.Y. He looked worried. I asked again but her just ignored me and took out his phone to dial 119.

Everything was moving in slow motion. The paremedics came and inspected Su Myung who was out. They took her to the hospital along with Luhan and J.Y. 

Why is the misfortune all happenning to Su Myung. What did she do wrong to get all of this?