Chapter Thirty Three

Love is a work of Art

 

Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qQBoPAS5IA&feature=BFa&list=PLF12DE41BC75E50EF&index=79

 

 

-No one's POV-

"Thank God." J.Y. exhaled with relief. "How is this possible doctor? Didn't she die just no?" Tao asked. "What? Do you want me dead?" Su Myung joked around. "ANI! I was just wondering because you well...... died for at least a minute and well.... your alive.." He said with guilt. "Well, to be honest. I really don't know what happened maybe it was just the machine that was wrong." He answered. "Well.... During the time that I was 'dead', I actually saw a vision in my mind like I was on my heaven." She explained. Everyone played close attention to her as she continued the story. "I saw a woman, and it turned out to be my mother." J.Y. flinched. "and she kept on telling me to wake up. I was confused at first but I eventually found my senses and well...... woke up? I don't know I think I was just dreaming but she.... my mother.... she spoke to me." She squeezed Luhans hand. "Well then, we should all thank your mother. It's a miracle that you came back to life." Luhan spoke. Everyone nodded in agreement and closed their eyes for a minutes of silence.
 

 


Everyone had left except for Luhan and Sehun. They wanted to spend time with their best friend. 

"Hyung.... Is it okay if I have a minute with Su Myung please?" Sehun asked Luhan. Luhan understood. He knew that he had broke his best friends heart, he knew that he had taken his love from him, he knew all that, so the least he could do was.... well.... do anything for his bestfriend. 

Luhan walked out of the room without a hesitation. "Thanks." Sehun whispered in a depressed tone. He faced Su Myung and gave her a small grin. "How are you feeling?" Sehun asked. Su Myung felt horrible, she couldn't bear stand the fact that she had chosen his best friend over him or chose anyone at that. "Sehun-" Su Myung said. "Su Myung it's okay. I understand." Sehun said. The truth was, he really did understand. He knew that her heart had always belonged to Luhan. Ever since the day that he introduced Su Myung to Luhan he knew that she was in love, but he didn't want to believe that. He wanted to win her heart but it never happened. Su Myung was the one that was in his heart, but in Su Myung's was his best friend, Luhan. 

"Sehun, I'm sorry... I-" Su Myung tried to explain but got cut off. "Su Myung, you don't have to say anything. I understand. You don't love me, you love... Luhan" He choked when he said his name. Su Myung opened to say something but Sehun shut her up. "No. I understand. Just.... Just..... Just is my sister. The sister that will always love me..... As a brother." He smiled. Behind that smile was a frown. His heart ached as the words came out of his mouth. He didn't want to be the brother, but that was what had happened. 

Su Myung smiled. "Arraso, oppa." 

-----------

"Su Myung. Wake up, it's time for the funeral." Luhan whispered. He eyes slowly opened and the corner of her lips rose after seeing Luhan. Her face turned into a confused expression when she put the words of the sentences together. "Funeral? Who's funeral?" She asked. "The donor, the one that gave their eyes, so that you can see again." Su Myung quickly nodded and agreed to go. Luhan helped her up from her bed and but her in a wheel chair since her body was so weak. 



"Chae Young-ssh!" Su Myung said as she saw Chae Young walk through the door with a bag in her hand. "Annyeong! How are you feeling?! I heard you..... Died." She giggled. "Ha.Ha. I'm feeling fine, just a little weak but yeah, I'm fine. But Chae Young-sshi what are you doing here?" Su Myung asked. "Well, I'm here to give you another makeover! Don't you have to go to a funeral? You can't just wear a gown that shows your !" She laughed. Su Myung's face turned red, "Come on let's go!" Chae Young shouted. 



After half an hour, Su Myung was ready. She wore a black dress that didn't show her thiness from the lack of nutrition, her face had some concealer to cover the paleness of her skin and her hair was straightened to show her young look. 



Luhan pushed her in her wheelchair to the first floor of the hospital where the funeral had taken place. They noticed that not many people were there but the SM workers. Why are the SM workers here? Luhan wondered. Luhan continued to push Su Myung to the room that they had to pay their visit. 



Once they reached the entrance of the room, Luhans heart stopped. 



She needs someone with the same blood as her. 


He looked at the picture frame with a portrait of Suzy. Su Myung was looking in the same direction as him but couldn't make out the picture in the frame due to the fact that she didn't have 20-20 vision. "Luhan, why did you stop?" Su Myung looked up and met faces with Luhan who was tearing up. "Luhan, why are you crying?" Su Myung looked at him with worry. Luhan looked down and stared in to her eyes - no Suzy's eyes. "Su Myung." He whispered. "Luhan. What's wrong?" She asked. He didn't know what to say. He was shocked that her life was saved by her sister. The one that hated her, the one that wanted her gone, but now she gave up her life for this her? He was confused. 



"Hello? Are you Lee Su Myung?" A nurse came up to Su Myung. "Deh. How can I help you?" She asked the nurse. "I was told to give this letter to you when you arrive." She handed a slim piece of paper to Su Myung and she accepted it with two hands and bowed. The nurse bowed as well and left the two. "Who could this be from?" Su Myung examined the folded letter. Luhan had a feeling what it was, "O-o-open it...." He stuttered. She obliged and opened. 



To my sister, Lee Su Myung,


Su Myung. It's your younger sister here. How are you feeling right now? Do your eyes hurt? Are they good enough for you to see with? I hope so. 

I write this letter today to tell you that I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything I have done to you. I'm sorry that I threatened you. I'm sorry that I hurt you. I'm sorry that I made you suffer. But all these sorrys probably won't mean anything to you right? Well, I hope that what I gave you repayed for all my doings. 

Unnie.... Can I call you that? Unnie, appa has fallen ill.... He is on the verge of dying, and my mom. My mother.... she abandoned me when she heard of our fathers condition. I won't have anyone left, I think this is how you felt right? Well not nearly. So I decided to do myself a favor and you too..... I might sound vague but I think that you will soon understand.


Please live a happy life Unnie.... That is what I wish for. 





Once again, I am sorry




Love your sister,


Lee Suzy.






"It's from Suzy Luhan.... She said that she is apologizing for everything that she did to me..... and she wants me to live happy.. That's weird, why is she suddenly saying this?" Su Myung looked up at Luhan with a confused expression. Luhan's tears kept on coming down. "Luhan...... Why are you crying... Seriously." 



Luhan didn't respond. He just stayed silent. "Luhan! Tell me wha-" She stopped when she saw EXO walked towards them in black suits with a sad expression. "Oppas.... What are you guys doing back again?" She was now completely confused. The letter, EXO showing up to the funeral. She looked at her surroundings and saw a banner with flowers around it. There was a photo in the center. She gaped at the photo, she looked back at the letter then at the room of prayers. She finally realized. She slowly got out of her wheelchair and weakly walked over to the coffin. Tears fell down her face as she saw the photo above the coffin. She was now in front of the coffin; fruits, wine, and flowers surrounded it. She reached out her hand to touch the photo of Suzy but her she clasped to the ground. "Suzy...... My sister.... She...." She whispered to herself and began to bawl. She slammed her fists to the wooden floor. her hair was all over her face. She became a complete mess. 



She didn't know what to do. She was thankful that she can see again, but the reason that she could see was because of Suzy.


EXO came over to her to calm her down, but she wouldn't tame herself. "Stop it Su Myung! You can't do this, you're too weak!" Luhan cried. He held her shoulders but she pushed him away. "No! No! No! Why would she do this?! Why would she do this for me?!" She exclaimed shaking the letter in her hand. 



All the sudden she felt tired. She wanted to sleep. Her body was failing because of the surgery that she just got done making her weak. Her eyes fell heavy, she wanted to keep them open but she was overrun by fatigue. 



She dropped into Luhans arms and snuggled close to him. "This girl, I told you... Pabo." He whispered and carried her back to her ward.