Chapter Eight

Love is a work of Art

(Before the call)

-Suzy's POV-

After my hubby kicked me out of his dorm, I went to my office to finish off some paper work. I layed back on my office chair trying to relax. But the pile of paper work and letters caught my attention. "Might as well clean that up." I told myself. I sorted out the paper work and the letters out. Reading them all over and signing each and everyone. Crumpling the stupid ones. But then I came across this cute little envelope that read "My parents and me <3" 

That's right, I still have to help Su Myung search for her parents. This girl is such an annoyance. I grabbed my letter opener and sliced the side open. I slid the picture out and caught the view of Su Myung as a baby and her mother holding her. Funny how her mother is pretty and she's not.

(A/N: This is what Su Myung's mother looks like)

I contiued to slide the photo out and to find the father. The father? My heart stopped beating. My vision started to blur. Hammers were pounding on my head. This man, this man is her father? This man is my father. LEE Soo Man. My grip on the picture was hardening. I was about to crumple up the picture when I heard a knock on the door. The door swung open but I didn't look up to see who it was. "Who said you could enter my of-" I looked up and saw my mother staring at me with sinister eyes.

 (typical evil asian drama mom, lol)

"What did you just say?" My mother said with a ferious voice. "Oh! U-umma," I said shakingly. My mother was a scary person. She raised me with care and love and all but she was horrifying. She was mean and evil, haha, probably where I got that from. I quickly shoved the photo in to my desk drawer and looked at her with a smile. "Umma! You scared me, I thought it was some petty person wanting me." I smiled and went over to give her a hug. "Ah... I see. Well I came here to remind you that you have to attend your fathers birthday banquet in next week." She told me with a sharp tone pushing me away from her. "Arrasso, then... I will see you then." I told her. "Are you trying to make me leave?!" She shot back at me. "A-ani, I am just busy as you can see." Eyeing the paper work on my desk. She followed my eyes and understood. "Fine then, I will see you next week. Make sure you come on time." With that she left.

I collasped back into my chair and gave a big sigh. I opened my desk drawer and slowly took the half crumpled Su Myung and her mother. I glared at my father. Why are you there? Why are you in this picture? Whatever it is I will find out what is the meaning of this photo. 

I pressed the a button on my phone and spoke into it. "Secretary Kim, come into my office right now." A few seconds later, my secretary came in. I shoved the photo in her face. "Find who this women is." I pointed to the LEE Su Myung's mother. I looked at Secretary Kim's face and her eyes looked like they were about to fall out of her sockets. "NOW!" I screamed at her. She hurridely rushed to the door, "and Secretary Kim?" She turned around. "Don't tell anyone at all about this.... or else." She nodded about 5 times before she left. 

I sat back down, and looked at the paper work that was still on my desk. I picked up my pen and started to sign random .

- 3 hours later-

I leaned back on my chair, trying to relax from all the work. I ordered my secretary to bring me some cocktail to satisfy me. But it didn't. I wanted more fun. I unlocked my phone and scrolled down my contact list, to see who I can bug. A name stood out, LEE FREAKING SU MYUNG. HAH. Her intials are even the same as fathers. Her name, her name, her name! I furiously tapped her name and called her. I wanted fun and I am going to get the fun I wanted. I shall play Whack-A-Mole. 

"Su Myung-ah! I have some news!" I said with a pleading and worried voice. "Suzy? What's wrong?!" She said. "I-I-I have some news about your family!" I cried. Damn, I am such a good actor. "WHAT?! YOU DO?! WHAT IS IT?!" She cried. This girl is too guilable. HEHEHE. "Let's meet up." WHACK. "Arraso. Where do you want to me up?" A. "At the park across from the SM Company." MOLE. By the way guys, there is no such thing as a park across the SM Company. HOHOHOHO. HEHEHEHEHE. HAHAHAHHA. With that I hung up. And ladies and gents, that is how you play Whack A Mole.

I looked outside my window and it started to rain. "Have fun Lee Su Myung."

-Su Myung's POV- 

(Mandatory music! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfSmbrHMz5w)

I sprinted out of the house not caring to put on my shoes, which was pretty stupid of me to do but I was desperate. I had to find out about my family. Who were they? Why did they leave me? Why was I put with all this mis-fortune? I needed to find out all about my past and I needed it to know right now. 

The sky started to cry. So did I. My feet started burning, but that didn't stop me. I had to go and find my past. 

-No one's POV-

Su Myung had 3 more streets to go to reach the SM Company. Her feet were bleeding leaving her blood prints on the street as she ran. People were staring at her in dis-belief. "Umma, that girl has no shoes on and she's soaking wet." A little boy pointed out to her mother. "Miss! You're going to get sick!" The mother shouted. Su Myung kept on running and ignored the people staring at her. Her body was drenched in rain, she didn't want to stop until she was finished her quest. If your life is hell, keep on going. Those words kept on running through her head. Flashbacks were playing in her head. It was the time when she was in the rain all by herself and was crying.  She was given up that day. Her parents had abandoned her. She hated the rain, it always brang back memories of that day. 

She stood in front of the SM building and looked up and down for a park. Suzy was looking down from her window in her office. How pathetic she thought. Then went back to her work. Su Myung circled the whole area, but couldn't find a park. She asked for people if there was a park near by but they all just looked at her weird and walked away. She felt hopeless. She sat on the bench infront of the SM builing and put her legs to her chest. 

-Suzy''s POV-

Why is fate doing this to me? Why did the park not appear in front of me? Am I really this close to finding my past? No.. I'm not. Am i? I placed my head in between my chest and my legs and I started to cry with the sky. How is it that this day filled with all these events? Why couldn't I be just a normal girl that lives life like a regular girl? My tears poured out just thinking about these thoughts. 4

"Why is such a beautiful girl crying in the rain?" I heard a deep male voice say. Is it a ert?? I looked up and wiped away my wet face to see the man infront of me. He was such a tall, handsome young man. I couldn't help but stare at the dimples fromt he smile he gave me. 

He was under an umbrealla staring at me with such a beautiful smile. He offered his hand to me and unknowingly I took it. He handed me the umbrella and lifted me up bridal style. I body wanted to force myself out of his grasp but his looks made my mind blank. "I'm Choi Si Won, and who is this beautiful lady?" Beautiful lady? I was covered with rain, bleeding feet, and was crying. And he still calls me beautiful? "L-e-ee S-s-su M-myung," I responded nervously. I felt his hand make his way down to my . I flinched at his actions. He noticed and move it back to my legs. I didn't relize what was happenning to me right now but he was walking towards a car. He placed me inside the passenger seat and closed the door. He got in on the other side of the car and shoved the car keys inside the key hole.

"Where to?" He asked me. I looked around my surroundings, and relized I was in a strangers car. "Ah... No it's fine." I tried to u=open the door but he had looked it. "Can you please open the door, Choi Si Won-sshi?" I pleaded him. "If you aren't going to tell me where you want to go then I guess I will take you to somewhere you will be at most comfortable." He said with a smirk, and drove off to the streets. I started to panick, the car's speed was getting faster. The rain pitter pattering on the roof of the car. "Please let me o-" I was cut off by a soft fabric that had a horrid odor. My vision started to blur and eventually my vision was black. 

-Sehun's POV-

Exo got home around 12:30AM and we were all wiped out. I went to my room to see if Su Myung was sleeping. I opened the door to my room but I didn't find her. I called for her name but there was no response. I started to get worried, I opened all 20 doors of the house. I even tried the closets, but she was no where. "Sehun-ah what's wrong?" Chanyeol asked with his deep and concerned tone. "I-I-I-I can't find Su Myung!" I cried. Just then the door bell rang. Kris answered the door. I heard him shriek followed by Kyungsoo's shriek. The rest of the EXO members including Chanyeol and I came to see what was happenning. The crowd started to form a path so I can walk to. In Kris's hands was a passed out Su Myung with a note written in red ink on her arm.

"When she wakes up, tell her to stay in hell" 

 

 

A/N: OMG! How did you guys like this one?! I would have updated faster but the tab exited some how, sorry! :(  Thanks for the subbbbiieeeess!! 

Holy , Suho is so cute.