Chapter Twenty Seven

Love is a work of Art

(PLAY MUSIC! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1wDA9ALKwU&feature=BFa&list=PLF12DE41BC75E50EF&index=14)

-J.Y.'s POV-

I wait here outside of the operating room with Luhan by my side. We were getting extremely impatient. We couldn't bare the thought of something wrong with Su Myung. We needed to see her- no, we had to see her. 

The hallway was silent. From a distance I heard wheels making it's way towards us. Just then the glass door of the operating room slid open and a gurney came rolling out with nurses on each corner. 

I leaped out of my seat and dashed over to the gurney. There lay in the cold bed was Lee Su Myung.

Her skin was as white was snow.

Her lips were as blue as the sky.

Her eyes......... her eyes were..... covered with bandages..

The bandages came up all the way to her forehead and it endead at the tip of her nose. I starred at her with blurring eyes. Why is this happenning to her. This already happenned to her mother. Why her now?!

-No one's POV-

"Su Myung-ah! Su Myung-ah! What's wrong with you! Wake up this instant! You can't be like this!" Luhan screamed like a maniac. He turned and faced the doctor and once again grabbed the collar of his lab coat. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HER?! WHY IS SHE LIKE THIS?!" His face was wet with tears. He fell to the ground hopelessly while pulling on his lab coat. "Please.... Please...... just...... please.... make her better.... I just..... I just fell for her." He confessed. J.Y. lifted him from the floor and hugged him tightly despite the fact that he barely knew him well. He just wanted to comfort him and tell him that everything was going to be alright. 

The doctor straighnted his coat, "We have done the test results Mr. Park and we have discovered that the cells in her body have been acting up and they have been increasing in size. Which is a effect that happens when cancer starts to develop. We also researched that her eyes have been forming Intraocular melanoma. This is actually a rare type of cancer that develops in the eye. In the pigment of her eye is developing something called melanocytes. The melanocytes- " Luhan cut the man off because he couldn't comprehend what he was saying. 

"CAN YOU PLEASE TALK NORMALLY?" Luhan burst and for the third time grabbed his coat. The doctor brushed Luhan's hand off, "What I am trying to say is that her body is in the process of developing eye cancer. If this is not cured soon then the tumor cells will get to her head and well she will die." He said bluntly. 

The hearts of Luhan and J.Y. started to beat slower my the second. They were dumbfounded and scared. They didn't want to believe the words that were just said. 

'Chae Young' J.Y. thought.  

"Please doctor. Please. Please fix her. She doesn't deserve to be like this. She has goon through way to much in her life for this." Luhan begged. J.Y. agreed, "Doctor, please continue with the operation." He choked at the words. "I would love to. But unfortunetly, to continue with the operation there would need to be a eye donner. The eyes that she has right now has been too effected." He informed them. Without a thought J.Y. offered, "Let me be the donner. I will do anything to save this child." He said and looked at the blue Su Myung. 

"That is awfully kind of you to do but, we need the eyes of someone that shares the same blood as her. That is the only way that her body can function properly. I'm sorry.... But if you can't find a donner with the same blood in less then three days then this young lady here will die." He said looking at Su Myung. "Take her to her room." He ordered the nurses. "Deh." They all said together and left as well as the doctor.

J.Y. and Luhan stared at nothing. They were all blanked out. They made all their surrounding disappear. Tears falling from their face making their face as red as blood. 

"Hyung!" Sehun called out from the end of the hall. Sehuns footsteps ran down the hall making his way to Luhan and J.Y. While running he had passed Su Myung and eyed it for a mili-second not knowing who it was.

"Hyung! Where is Su Myung?!" He called. Luhan's back towards Sehun so he didn't see his burning face. The name, Su Myung rang in his ears making the tears flow down his face faster and harder. "Hyung." Sehun quietly said placing his on his shoulder.

 

-Sehun's POV-

The security has finally let me in to the hospital after a million times tring to convice them that I was with Luhan and J.Y. 

I rushed to the front desk and asked them which floor Su Myung was on. After I got that information I sprinted to the 6th floor. 

I saw Luhan and J.Y. standing in the middle of the hallway, "Hyung!" I called. I ran to them while passing a gurney with a girl on it. Her eyes were bandaged so I didn't see her face. I ignored the girl and continued my run to Luhan. 

I came to a slow stop and looked at the twos backs. "Hyung, Where is Su Myung?!" Then Luhan started to sob. I turned Luhan around finding his face wet, "Hyung...." I knew what this meant. "Su Myung. S-s-s-s-s-she h-h-h-has eye c-c-an-" He let out a sob. He didn't have to say the rest. 

I turned my head back into the direction that I ran from.

 

It was her.

It was Su Myung.

-----------------------------------------------------