Chapter Twenty Three

Love is a work of Art

(A/N: Play Music? ^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bfCAN91Mcs&feature=BFa&list=WL82E5349CCEC4A1EF)

Tonight, my two bestfriends just confessed their love to me. What should I do?

Do I push both of them away from me?

Do I accept someone's heart?

What should I do? Yes. I do love them both. But how can I 'love' both of them? I can only love one right?......... Or niether.

 

"Saranghae Su Myung-ah" Sehun said with a heartfelt tone. I didn't answer  him. I stayed vacant, still thinking about what I should do or what I shouldn't do. Sehun came closer to me with sincere eyes. Is he really teelling me the truth right now? 

"Stop" I told him. I jumped of the swing seat and walked towards him. I still didn't know what to say so I let my mind speak for itself. 

"Sehun." I whispered. "I love you.... But not in that way.  As a brother. That is. But I want what is best for you. I am not the best for you. I am not the girl that you wish for me to be with. I don't want you to miss out on a oppurtunity that is much better me..... It's not you but it's me.... I know that sounds a little cliche but it is me. I can't risk anything that may harm you." I thought of my father. If I stay with EXO then my feelings feel like I need to see my father more. He.... He never wanted to leave me. 

I don't want to leave Sehun and Luhan but it's for the best. Right?

"Sehun." I said with the most apoligetic voice. I looked at his face for any response. He had a gloom look but then he flipped it around. "Su Myung. It's ok! I just wanted to know your reaction" He joked. This guy will always be the jokester. He smiled, "Come on. It's getting late. We should go now."

I should go to hell. 

I mentally broke to hearts today. I can't accept anyone.  Punish me for this sin god. 

I'm sorry.

-Sehun's POV--

Su Myung-ah. Why can't you accept my heart? What sort of thing do you want me to protect me from? Why is it you? Why did I fall for you? Why can't I fall for someone that ins't my best friend.

She thinks of me as a brother. Nothing else. 

Is it Luhan?

Does she love him? Of course she does. The way that she looks at him. The way she talks to him. She doesn't love me but my bestfriend. I can't lie to myself. The truth does hurt but I have to face it.

 

I decided to put on my happy face.  "Su Myung. It's ok! I just wanted to know your reaction" I lied. I wanted her to accept me with her heart. But she rejected me.  "Come on. It's getting late. We should go now." I put my arm around her shoulder and I led her back to her home. She looked sorry. I don't think that she fell for my happy motion. 

"Su Myung! Turn that frown upside down!" I cried. She looked up at me still sad. I unwrapped my arm around her shoulder and took my two index fingers and lifted the corners of . "Smile, you look prettier when your smiling." She smiled at the comment. 

"Race you back to my house!" She cried and sped off. I laughed at the sudden movement and chased after her. As I ran for her I felt a dew feeling come down my face. I wiped it away before Su Myung could see as we stopped in front of her house.

Before I left, she gave me a warm hug and told me that she thanks me for everything.

Thank you Su Myung for entering my life.

 

How can I stop loving you? 

How can I stop thinking about you?

How can I stop this feeling that has been happenning since the day we met?

 

Can someone give me that answer?

Can someone cure this sickness?

Can someone cure the sickness called Love sick?

 

That's what I feel.....

 

Love sick

---------------------

A/N:

Poor Sehun....

Poor Luhan... 

TT_TT

Su Myung why do you have to be like this?