Chapter Twenty Six

Love is a work of Art

(PLEASE PLAY MUSIC! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjyigfVRzlM)

-Lee Soo Man's POV- 

It's about time the whole family eats together for dinner. 

My wife, my daughter and I were eating at a two star restaurant. We had just finished ordering our food. While we were waiting for the food, the flat screen television hanging from the wall was on. 

The evening news was on and a broadcast of the Inkigayo and the hospital was playing. 

Hey... Isn't that were my bands are playing at tonight?

I decided to pay attention to the screen to see what was happenning.

Just then I saw Luhan, and Jin Young's face appear on the screen at the hospital. 

SINGER LEE SU MYUNG FAINTED DURING HER DEBUT STAGE AT INKIGAYO AND IS NOW BEING RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL.

The headline read. That was the girl that was with Jin Young that other day.

Why is Luhan there with her?

I looked at my daughter Suzy whos eyes were as wide as D.O.'s, staring at the screen. I guess she was in shock that her finacee was at the hospital. 

Just then my pocket started to buzz. 

I pulled at m cellphone and answered the caller without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"..............................."

"Hello? Is somebody there?"

"Lee. Su. Myung."

 

Suddenly my mind replayed scenes of the past.

My first love.

My middle school years.

My first marriage.

My wife.

My.......... missing daughter.

Lee Su Myung.

 

I glared at the television screen and stared at it with the most concerned eyes. 

It couldn't be that Lee Su Myung could it?

No. 

She has been missing for years. 

But.

The resembalance was so...... so...... so much the same as my love. 

Han Chae Young.

It can't be.

Can it? 

 

"Appa....." Suzy called taking me back to reality. I stared at the daughter I had in front of me. Then at my wife. 

How did I end up like this? How did this all happen? Shouldn't I be with my love? Chae Young? 

But she passed from Eye Cancer. So is that why I am here with these people?

"Hunny. What's the matter?" My.... wife said and placed her hand on top of mine. That touch gave me a static shock which made me pull back. She gave me a confused look. 

 

"So what do you think is happenning to Lee Su Myung?"

"I don't know really. But to my guess it has something to do with what she said during her stage preformance. I quote, I can't see anything"

 

No.

No.

No.

It is just a coincidence right?

But if it isn't then..............

 

I have to see her.

Even if it is not her.

I need to see that girls face.

That girl.

That girl that resembles to my first love.

That girl that sings like my my first love.

That girl that.......... that girl thats........... named Lee Su Myung.

 

I jumped out of my seat and rushed out of the restaurant like a gorilla. 

"Appa!" "Yeobo!" I heard my family call for me. 

I ignored them, I didn't want to waste any of my time. I had to go. I had to go to her.

Chae Young-ah is this really our baby?

I pulled out my cellphone and texted Jin Young - Is it her? Is it Su Myung? Is it really Lee Su Myung? My daughter?

I clutched the phone tight and waited for the walking sign to flash so I could walk the street. My heart was beating 100 times as fast. I body started to get hot.

3

2

1

-No one's POV-

The sign finally blinked the white human allowing the pedestrians to walk. Soo Man dashed across the street without a thought. 

He was halfway across the road, Chae Young, Su Myung. Please wait for me. Saranghaeyo

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Those previous words that Lee Soo Man had said were the last words that he thought before a out of control car hit him.

Blood was everywhere.

The ambulance had came right away and gave him immidiate attention knowing who he was.

 

 

 

Still in Lee Soo Man's hand was his phone that he still had a good grip on. 

 

The screen blinked.

 

-Park Jin Young my best buddy! had just sent you a message-

                          Yes

 

 

 

-Drivers POV (During the accident)-

My family and I had just got back from our family vacation. We had such a great time with each other. It was a beautiful way to spend time with each other like a good family should.

Just then I heard a clank in the car. 

I ignored it thinking that it was something from outside.

Suddenly the steering wheel started to move by it's self. It was getting out of control.

The street light had just turned red. 

I pushed m foot against the break but it wouldn't budge.

I knew I should've thrown out this car along time ago.

I saw a man running halfway across the street, I tried my all to stop the car but it didn't.

Instead of looking for anyother solution, I took off my seatbelt and draped my arms around my family. I had to protect them. They were my whole world.

 

I know you all hate me for doing this to the poor man but I guess......... it was..........................

Fate.

-------------------------------------------------

TT_TT   Mianhe