Chapter Seven

Love is a work of Art

 

 

After the 'tears' went away, I slowy opened the door checking if they were still downstairs. They weren't. I walked out of Sehun's room and bent over the railway to see if they were somewhere there. No where... I looked over at Luhans room and heard some shuffling. Maybe they are in there. I let out a long sigh and headed to the exit of the house to look for that job.

I strolled around the city for at least 3 hours. My feet were sore from all the walking. I had entered about 30 stores asking the workers if they were hiring, but none of them were. I got frustrated and I needed to calm myself down. 

Something caught my eye in an alley way next to a coffe shop. I walked towards the object and relized that it was a guitar that was thrown out. I unlocked the guitar case and saw a perfectly well conditioned guitar. I took the guitar out of the case and admired the beauty of the classical guitar. Brown and so slendar with out a single scratch. Why would someone want to throw this out? 

I observed the side of the guitar and it had writing on it. "If you are going through hell, keep on going." I brushed my index finger along the quote. Keep oon going? My body reacted to the guitar. I put the guitar back into the case, locked it up, picked up the guitar case by the handles and went to the Nam Sam Tower. I stood in the center of the park where everyone was now crowding around me. My brain took control over my body, my hands were now opening the guitar case and taking out the guitar. I stood there with a black face looking at everyone who was coming one by one seeing what was happenning. The next thing I knew I was strumming the guitar. Words were now spitting out of my mouth. I closed my eyes and sang I Confess by F.T. Island http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oks-QMW958c&feature=related

When I finished the song, I opened my eyes to see a crowd of people huddling around me. I then heard a thunder of claps, whisteling and cheering. "Encore!" I heard a little boy say to be as he walked towards me with a flower. I felt my face turn hot from embarrasement. Then a chant was forming. "ENCORE, ENCORE, ENCORE!" I nodded and I sang, and played with..... my...... guitar. The next song was Heavan by Ailee.
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9ro1KjkJMg

-No One's POV-

The voice was powerful, strong, magestic, and just pure amazing. The audience was in awe at the beautiful sound of her voice. When she hit the chorus, dozens of more people came from hearing such a angelic voice.

"Wow, this girl has the voice of an angel."
"She is amazing"
"Mommy, mommy, I want to give her another flower!" 
"Beautiful, talented and amazing"
"Where is a talent scout when you need one?!"


Comments from shared to each other. I specific man was staring at her in judgement. Judging her every stoke of the guitar, judging every pitch of her voice. When she was done singing the song, the man walked up to her.

"Hello, you have an amazing voice and your talent is outstanding." The man said to Su Myung. "Thank you," she said shyly. The man handed her a buisness card. She skimmed the card. It read: JYP Entertainment - Park Jin Young. She stared at it in disbelief. "I am the Park Jin Young of the JYP Entertainment, and I would like to welcome you to the JYP family.

The audience was shocked to see the Park Jin Young in the flesh and talking to a street preformer. "Bwoh?...." Su Myung said shockingly. "Yes, you're talent is very rare and amazing. Give me a call anytime, and I will help you decide on your future as a star." With that the Park Jin Young left leaving Lee Su Myung's mouth wide open and dumbfounded.

Su Myung packed up her stuff and headed home holding the guitar in one hand and the buisness card that was given by J.Y. Park in the other. Her face was still  shocked and confused. She knew who he was and what he did. He made people famous and he had amazing talent and helped youngsters build up their own talent.

She walked back to the EXO dorm, it was already 8:50 pm and the EXO memebers were worried. Well, only Sehun and Luhan..... Anyways, Su Myung walked up the steps of the gigantic modern dorm 

 (picture it in the night)

She slowly walked up the stairs and opended the door. "Where have you been?! Do you know what time it is?!You couldn't have called us?!" Sehun yelled at her as soon as he heard the door open. Su Myung shot back into reality and relized that she back at the dorm. "Huh? Oh, sorry... Well, I was looking for a job for a few hours and I found this guitar" She held up the guitar as she explained slowly and quietly,"and I started to play it and sing and well this happenned." She handed the buisness card to Sehun, and the EXO members crowded around Sehun to see what it was. 

All of EXO's eyes widened at what was in Sehun's hands. "I have been discovered." Su Myung said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sy Myung was congradulated by everyone, but she didn't even know who was congradulating her. Luhan noticed that you were confused at who you were talking to so he decided to do a short introduction. "Guys, guys, she doesn't even know who the hell you guys are." Luhan stated. "Let's do an EXO introduction!" Sehun yelped in excitement. "EXO! This is Luhan and I's childhood 'best'friend, Lee. Su Myung." Empasizing the word best. "Su Myung this is EXO. Suho, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai, D.O, Kris, Tao, Lay, and Xiumin." Su Myung eyed all of them one by one. They were all smiling and waving at her. She couldn't help but giggle at their cute faces and their glorious smiles. "Nice to meet you all! Hope we become great friends!" She said. 

That night Su Myung was in Sehun's room again. While Sehun was sleeping with Luhan. (HUNHAN~!). You looked at the buisness card from J.Y.Park himself. You took at your handphone and dialed the number. You waited for two rings until someone picked up.

"This is Park Jin Young. How may I help you?" J.Y. Park said. "Yeonsayo?" Su Myung said shakingly. She was nervous on what to say or what to do. "T-this is Lee Su Myung from the park today." She said. "Ahhh..... Yeh, the one with the beautiful voice." He face turned bright red, she was so happy that the J.Y.Park complimented on her voice. "Kamsahamnida, er.... I wanted to talk to you about that future you were telling me." "Right, well I really adore you voice and I want to bring that voice in my family, so--" "Ah! I'm getting a call, is it okay if you hold on for a moment please?" Su Myung asked. "Yes of course." He replied.

"Hello?" You asked the other caller. "Su Myung-ah, I have some news." The female voice said. "Suzy? What is it?" You asked her. "It's about your parents." 

 

 

OMGOMGOMGOMG, I'm excited for the upcoming parts! Thanks for the subs! Hope you like the JYP Entertainment part in it :) 

To be y or not to be y, that is the question.