Chapter Eighteen

Love is a work of Art

 

One week had passed ever since Su Myung had left the EXO home. EXO was trying there very best to stay strong and not let their emotions get a hold of them. As well as Su Myung. They both didn't want to be weak. Luhan and Sehun tried to get a hold of JYP Entertainmant but never got any luck. 
 
Su Myung was lonely for the past week. She felt misplaced. She didn't feel right, her heart was sore, her mind was a mess, she wanted to go back to them but she knew that wouldn't be a wise decision. The rest of her teasers were released during the week. She already had millions of fans anticipating on her debut. Which was in less then four days. EXO had seen all the teasers and was happy and thankful that she was safe at least. They too were anxious for her debut.
 
 
Su Myung slumped onto the chair in J.Y.'s office and let a big exhale. "Tired?" She puffed a piece of strand hanging from her face. "Yeah." She replied. "Well, it's okay because you're going to debut in less then four days. Are you excited?" He asked. She sat up straight, "Yeah, I really looking forward to the debut sta-" The phone rang. "Sorry. Hold on for a sec." He picked up the phone and held it against his ear. "Hello? This is Park Jin Young speaking.Yes. Who may I ask is speaking? Lee Suzy? You want to talk to Lee Su Myung?" He stared at Su Myung. Her eyes grew wide. She shock my head, and made an X with her hands. He got the messagr, "Yes, well she isn't available at the moment. Would you like to leave a message? Ok. I understand. Have a nice nigh-" The line ended before he could say goodbye. 
 
"Well then. This character named Suzy said that she wanted to meet at the Nam Sam Tower tonight at 9." He glanced at his hand watch. "Which is in an hour." Su Myung was frightened. 'Why does she want to meet me? I thought I did as she was told! Why would she want to see me?!' She asked her self. "Hey. Hey. Su Myung are you alright? You going to meet her?" He asked her, waking her up from the nightmare. "Y-y-y-yeah. I-I-I'm fine. Y-y-yeah I wil go." She spluttered. "I should go now. See you tomorrow boss." She said and dashed off.
 
Just when Su Myung left, J.Y. recieved another call. (Bold: J.Y, Italic: Other line)
 
"Hello, Park Jin Young speaking."
 
"Hello? Park Jin Young?! Finally, I found you! I've been trying to get a hold of you for a whole week!"
 
"Well, you found me. -haha- How may I help you today?"
 
"I need to talk to Lee Su Myung. Is she available?"
 
"Who may I be speaking to?"
 
"I am just.... Su Myung's good friend."
 
"I see. Well as a matter of fact, she isn't here. But she is going to be at the Nam Sam Tower tonight at 9. Maybe you could speak to her there."
 
"Alright thank you so much. I really apprieciate it. Really I do."
 
"It was my pleasure.... Have a great.... Hold a sec. I remember your voice! It's that boy that answered her phone last time. Errrr... Luhan of EXO!"
 
"Yes that is correct. Have a great evening sir. Thank you again."
---------------------------
 
-Su Myung's POV-
 
I probably look like an idiot right now. My body was shaking like a chihuahua and i wrapped my hands around my body as I walked to the Nam Sam Tower. Why would she want to see me? What did I do wrong? What does she want from me? All negative questions were playing in my head which got me even more nervous.
 
It was 8:55 and I stand infront of the Nam Sam Tower just like I was told to. 
 
"Long time no see." I heard a voice call behind me. My body froze. I slowly turned around and I saw Suzy. "What's wrong? Aren't you going to greet me?" She said cooly. "H-H-Hello. Have you been well?" I stuttered. "Nervous are you? No need to. I just need to have a little chat with you." She stepped foward to me so
we were inchs apart. My knees felt weak. "I see that you are going to debut soon right? Well congrats. Well I got some good news as well." She pulled out an envelope from her purse, and handed it to me. My eyes dirfted away from her eyes and stared at the envelope. 
 
We invite you to Xi Luhan and Lee Suzy's wedding.
 
 
My eyes widened at what was in front of me. "Since you are Luhans friend. I guess I could invite you. But if you do attend. Do. Not. Make. Any. Contact. With. MY. Father. Or else." After that note. She patted me on the shoulder and left. Leaving me in a haze of fog. My knees couldn't hold up my weight anymore. I callasped on the ground. Tears started to flow out of my eyes. My body was burning. People stared at me and noticed who I was. 
 
I wiped the tears away and got up before something ugly happenned. But I was to late. People had already started to crowd around me and take pictures. Flashing lights and murmurs were spreading all around me. I covered my face so they wouldn't see my face. 
 
I suddenly felt a warm layer of cloth wrap around my body. My nose sensed the smell of the fabric. Luhan. Luhan was there. He was proctecting me. "Hurry lets go." 
 
"OMO! ITS LUHAN!"
 
"EXO'S LUHAN IS HERE!"
 
"HE'S WITH SINGER LEE SU MYUNG!"
 
"DAAAAAAEBAAAKK!!"
 
Now there was triple the amount of people around us. We were in serious trouble. He lead me to his car and pushed me inside the passengar seat. He went around the other side to go to his seat. He inserted the keys in the key hole and sped off. 
 
He grabbed his phone, "The pictures are already up. " He tossed the phone on my lap. I scrolled down the page on his Samsung Galaxy and read the article.
 
EXO'S LUHAN CAUGHT WITH LEE SU MYUNG OF JYP ENTERTAINMENT!
 
Shortly after 9 pm today Lee Su Myung was spot crying in front of the Nam Sam Tower. People began to observe the crying face and took notice that it was Lee Su Myung of JYP Entertainment. By standers began to take pictures of her for a few minutes and then suddenly and young man came and helped her up. That young man was Luhan of EXO. It has been said that Luhan is now engaged to daughter of SM Entertainment, but what is he doing with Lee Su Myung? What is there relationship? Here are some snaps of the two escaping. 
 
-Insert pictures of Luhan and Su Myung-
 
 
His phone began to ring. It was Sehun. He grabbed the phone from me and answered the phone. "I know. Yes. I know that. Yeah I am with her right now. Ok. Ok. Arraso. Bye." He didn't say anything and just stared at the road.
 
I then recieved a call. I looked at the caller ID - Boss. "Hello? I know. I'm sorry. Yes. Ok. I understand. Alright." I hung up the phone. He told me that I needed to go to the company right now to do an interview with a important reporter. "Luhan. I have to go back to the company right now." The car screeched as it did a U turn. 
 
We reached the JYP building. I tried to open the car door but it was locked. "Luhan can you open the door?" I asked softly. "Why did you leave?" He asked. I didn't answer. I saw him stare at the envelope in my hands. "I am not marrying that witch." My heart suddenly lifted. I had a giddy feeling inside of my body that wanted to do a happy dance. "L-l-luhan. I have to-" I was cut of when he grabbed my shoulders and positioned my body to be 2 centimetres away from his face. What is he doing?! He leaned in and began to close hise eyes. Unknowingly my eyes started to close as well. In just a few seconds his lips were placed onto mine. His warm, soft and tender slips were on mine. He was kissing me. My mind was in shock, my body took control and my lips moved with his. 
 
He pulled away after a minutes. He bushed his hand against my cheek. He whispered to me in a soft and husky voice, "You are my angel." 
 
----------------------------