Chapter Five

Love is a work of Art

-Su Myungs POV-

I slept like a baby. This bed is so warm and cozy, it had this amazing lingering smell on it. Ahhhhh........ I would sleep on this all day, it was so much better than the rock I sleep on in the attic. Hold a second, why is this thing that I sleep on so comfy? I slowly opened my eyes so see a big beautiful room. "OMO! WHERE AM I?!" I looked around the beautiful room, trying to process why I was here.

 

Daebak! 

I spotted a note in the corner of my eye on the night stand. It read:

Su Myunhg-ah, I have to go to work at the SM builing and train. My band member, D.O., made your favorite dish! Hurry up and eat it! 
-Se Hun

That's right. Se Hun saved me last night, that's why I am here. I probably passed out and he brought me in here. Tch Tch, bad girl.

I dragged my body out of bag still half asleep. I open the door and bumped into something hard. "Stupid wall." I grunted and gave the wall a slap.

Usually when you hit a wall you suppose to hear a a slap and it's suppose to be cold. But here I felt the complete opposite. I was soft and it was warm. 

"I'm not a wall." I heard a voice say. I shot my eyes open, and find me infront of a man, not a man, but an angel. His face was so soft and slender, graceful and just pure wonderful. I knew those adjectives from anywhere.... "How was your sleep he asked and gave a smile.

"XI LU HAN!" I jumped on him and hugged him so tight, not letting him go. By the way, yes I do still love him. Even if I havn't seen him in years, I never stopped loving him. It was something that I couldn't take off. The way his smile gives light to my eyes, the way he smells like roses that just blossomed, the way that he sings, and the list goes on...

I heard Lu Han let out a cough. It wasn't the cough of awkardness but it was the cough of sickness.

"Lu Han-ah, are you sick?" I pushed him away from me. "No, it's just a little cold." He lied, PFT, I know his lie from a mile away.

"Lier." I touchd his forehead, he was burning up. I flicked his forehear, "Yah! Go back to bed, I'll cook you something yummy!" I smiled and went downstairs to start coooooooking!

-Lu Han's POV-

I felt something bump into my chest while I was walking back to my room. It was Su Myung. I looked at her and he was half asleep. "Stupid wall," she said and slapped my chest. Ouch. That hurt. 

"How was your sleep?" I had to ask. "Xi Lu Han!" I guess she recognized me after that long stare at my face. Then she jumped on my body and gave me a big hug. A big warm, sweet hug. I havn't felt this hug in a long time.

-FlashBack-

I was 13 when this happenned and Su Myung was 10. So this was what happenned. It was a rainy day and Su Myung and I were waiting outside of the school waiting for my parents to drive us home. Unfortunetly. they were held up in a meeting that took longer than they expected. I knew that Su Myung hated the rain, it would just remind her about the day she got abandoned by her parents. I had to comfort her. 

"I-i-it's cold-ah." She said. I look at her and she was shaking a cat. I took off my big warm coat and put it on her.

"Ani, it's okay." She started to sob. She pushed the jacket back, but I forced it on her anyways. "Just take it," I said coldly. She pulled me a corner the school and wrapped the jacket around both of us. She started to cry, I knew what she was think about. I hugged her and she hugged me back tight. Our bodies were together like peannut butter and a sandwich. Of coure we didn't know anything back then, so it didn't mean anything to us. Haha.

-End of Flashback-

"Yah! Go back to bed, I'll cook you something yummy!" She said and smiled. I can't pass up free food so I agreed and went to bed. 

I eventually dozed off and took a nap.

-30 minutes later-

-Su Myung's POV-

"Looks goooood!" I poured the soup in the bowl and brang the soup upstairs. I knocked on the door before I came in. I walked into the room, and found him sleeping on the bed. Oh. My. Freaking. God. He looks so beautiful. Stop it Lee Su Myung.

I walked over to his bed and sat on the side of his bed. I shook him to wake him up. "Lu Han-ah. Wake up. You have to eat." His eyes fluttered awake. "Eat?" He said sleepily. "Here, sit up, let me feed you."

I scooped up some soup and shoved it into his mouth. "Is it good?" I asked him. He kept a straight face while he was taking it all in and shrugged. He shrugged. that's all he could do. Hpmh, fine be that way. 

I scooped some more and I did the chu-chu train on him. "Open wide! Chugawaga Chugawaga CHU CHU!" I . He was prepared and open his mouth. But just as it was about to go into his mouth, i made the 'train' turn around and go into my mouth. I ate the soup with delight. "Bashda! (Yummy)," I giggled. His eyes grew big, "Yah! That's mine!" He grabbed the bowl from me and fed himself. 

-Lu Han's POV-

That's what she gets. Heh. 

I looked at her and she pouted. All she's so cute. Maybe I should give some to her. I scooped up the soup and made it's way to . 

Instead of putting it in her mother I flinged the soup at her. HEHEHE. Lu Han you're so evil. 

She sat there in quiet. She got up and went to the washroom. 

She came back but her face wasn't washed. She was hiding something judging by her hands behind her back. What could she be planning?

She sat next to me again. She screamed. I was alarmed, "Lu Han! THERE'S A GIGANTIC SPIDER BEHIND YOU!" She looked dead scared, I turned around but it was just a blank wall. Then, I suddenly felt my face being splattered with water. 

This girl and her acting skills. . Totally forgot about that.

I looked at her and she was laughing her off. Before I could grab her she scurried away.

I wiped the drips of water coming down on my face to let her get a head start in running before I hunt her down. 

I stepped at of the room, but she wasn't there. I walked downstairs. She still wasn't there. Where could she be?

My vision went black. Hand were covering my eyes. I spun around and grabbed the body behind me. "Oppa!" Oppa? Su Myung didn't call me oppa. and that sure wasn't her voice. Dammit, it was Suzy. "The front door was open so I went inside. I bought some soup for you!" She exclaimed. "Oppa, why is your head wet?" "Oh I was just-" I said until I got cut off. Not by Suzy though.

"Unnie," A voice behind me said. Suzy pushed me away, to see who was talking to her. Unnie? Su Myung knew her? How so? I would like to know......

(A/N: Short update sorry guys! 

Thanks to my subbys! Hope you like it so far. DON'T WORRY I PROMISE YOU IT WILL GET MUCH MUCH BETTER!)

I didn't proof read it sorry if there is any errors! :)

s I LOVE YOU MY DEAR! (gif does not belong to me)